Ok my mom said I need to lose weight or I get my steam subscription cut off

Ok my mom said I need to lose weight or I get my steam subscription cut off.

There's only one problem: healthy food tastes like shit.

How do I make myself like this crap? I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Douse it in salt

Also, underageb&

>steam subscription

Isn't steam free?

You're not doing yourself any favors eating salads with cheese and dressing.
Best thing you can do for yourself is to cut out all drinks but water, and then eat shit like grilled chicken and rice, soup, or oatmeal.

It is, if he said wow it would be way more believable.

Lies. Ketofag here. I eat a salad loaded with cheese and fats every other day. I eat a lot of fat. No trans fats though. I've gotten really trim and maintained my muscles. I never get mid-meal hunger anymore. I know people hate hearing this, but carbs make you fat really easily, and you're fucking hungry all the time if your reduce fat intake and lower calories. This is why that style of dieting fails for most. Keto is easy mode for weight loss if you're a lazyfuck. If you work out a little bit you get fucking ripped.

'go style salad really isn't that healthy OP

>Steam Subscription.

Try harder.

>Doing meme diets
>dieting at all

>2016
>still ketos
are you rich piana?

I'm 35.

You have to acquire the taste by eating it repeatedly.

>mid-meal hunger

nigger how the fuck do you get hungry in the middle of a meal

You're a fucking idiot.

Well that's just the download you goon, lots of stuff with subscription have free download

>There's only one problem: healthy food tastes like shit.

Which is entirely in the head of anyone who thinks that way. Instead of trying to replicate what you used to it, you need to embrace the new flavors.

>mfw I know people who don't eat any seafood at all for no real reason

K well dieting is kinda useless desu.
You're better off working out and just eating less in general.

what are you talking about steam is a completely free platform, only the games you buys cost money once

>steam subscription

did this pigs parents actually convince him they could cancel his steam subscription?

>steam subscription

Dieting is not magic and for weight loss it does not matter what you eat. Weight loss is a simple equation:

Calories Consumed < Calories Burned = Weight Loss.

It does not matter if those calories come from protein, carbs, or fat.
It does not matter if you eat 1500 calories of Doritos or 1500 calories of lettuce.
It does not matter if you drink water or Mountain Dew.

If calories in is lower than calories out, you are going to lose weight.

My advice is pretty simple.

1) Get a spreadsheet and count calories.
2) Switch to a ketogenic diet because meat is delicious and filling.
or
3) Find a few dishes that are extremely filling, delicious, and fit in your calorie budget.
4) Do not buy any snacks ever.
5) Go hiking or perform other walking exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, up to two hours (if hiking).
6) Lift the weights.

You can probably enlist your mom's help in getting food if she wants you to diet. Research the ketogenic diet and explain it. Alternatively, get out your spreadsheet and show your meal plan.

Lose weight, then focus on getting your cock sucked because your time window to legally fuck HS girls is limited and you need to make use of it. If you're past it, then your time window to acceptably fuck college girls is limited. If you're past both then your time window to fuck either of those illegally and unacceptably is still there but you need to not be fat.

this is oversimplified, i like the motivational part at the end tho

>Lose weight, then focus on getting your cock sucked because your time window to legally fuck HS girls is limited and you need to make use of it. If you're past it, then your time window to acceptably fuck college girls is limited. If you're past both then your time window to fuck either of those illegally and unacceptably is still there but you need to not be fat.

>>If you're past both then your time window to fuck either of those illegally and unacceptably is still there but you need to not be fat.

>>>but you need to not be fat.

KEK
EKE
KEK

The shitposting, it burns.

Steam subscription, that's a good one.

>Ok my mom said I need to lose weight or I get my steam subscription cut off