I-I I can't

kek thinks vechains worth even 25

im all in

I sold some of it for LINK but still a vechad
not enough to lambo land with it but enough to invest in another moon mission

literally the next tron, congrats

same

look at market cap faggot, if it reached $50 it would be already insane

I have 100 VEN, will I make it lads? Not looking for lambo money or retirement, just enough to pay off loans.

>131bil mcap for a wine bottle label printing company
sure why not

>He fell for the marketcap meme

have fun staying poor fag

Value in this market is not determined by the abilities of a company, the money in bitcoin alone proves that well.

SALTIE WALTIE

>have fun staying poor fag
sold that pnd after 20x
even if it goes 2-3x more id rather do 20x in some other chink pnd coin

yeah 500 billion market cap is not unrealistic in china for a monopolised technology, tencent is valued at that but i wouldnt hold my breath its still early days.

90 dollars seems about max from what i can see.

40-70 dollars or 20-35 billion market cap
seems to me still a very nice growth.

but perhaps "i have not seen"

You’re the same guy who was saying ETH could never get to $100

sell on the night of rebrand and buy luxcoin on cryptopia, move that shit to the lux wallet ,cryptopia is a shit exchange and wait taht 100 ven could be 200 lux or 100 more likely but that will be 1000 dollars fairly soon.

Why you gotta be trying to make folks lose their money, eh?

ironically i thought ETH was going to be 1000 EOY 2017. was close

rebrand is not relevant, only mainnet launch matters

>he hasn’t seen

yeah but mainet isnt until june at the earliest alot can happen in that time.

marketcap is not a meme, it's a pretty good indicator as to how much a coin can get pumped

I cannot prove you wrong

it's going 20x by August

just no risk

node lockups will take supply to a trickle

Sure, but only to a degree. A shitcoin with little to no potential? Marketcap is fair. But with huge projects like this it's nowhere near as much of an indicator.

how much of supply is going to get locked?

TBD. Hundreds of millions is my best estimate. More or less depending on THOR value.

isn't it already counted in? there's 400mln less circulating supply than total supply

no, THOR wallet isn't even out yet, only the 101 (25.5m) Thrudheim nodes are locked up currently.

good question, mate.

those locked up by foundation have multiple purposes now and in the future. some of those are going to be used / donated for additional THOR generation rewards to boot.

how can nodes be locked if the coin isn't even released yet?

only the 101 thrudheims are locked currently. they had to be in MEW 12/21/17. There are 25-30m that want to be Thrudheims that won't be. These will either stay locked for mjolnir rewards (likely) once available or hit the market.

Huge fan butt

Guys we need to be realistic here and this is coming from someone who is a huge fan of VeChain with a sizeable stake in the project...BUT - In all honesty we will be lucky to see this at $10 in 5 years, let alone end of year...

I think we'll see -$100.00 EOC. I can't wait!

Yes that thought had crossed my mind as well, VeChain may very well be the first crypto to reach a negative value, leaving all its holders in debt to Sunny Lu...

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic

there was already few anons who got literally robbed buy the all mighty "Sunny the Shady"

He's infamous all over Guangzhou

look, vechain is my favorite crypto and im all in on it, but lets be realistic. I'll be amazed if vechain is above 1$ eoy, and this is coming from a big fan of the project

Massive partnership announcement during rebrand is going to send this cunt parabolic.

The shit is even banned from reddit right now. 100% chance Sunny is sitting on 8 partnership anouncements.

The coin get sunbanned from reddit just in time for rebrand, and at the same time Sunny drops the news. 200$ EOM.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

I'm the biggest Vechad you've ever met. I even named my first born child Thor. But let's be realistic here, Vechain will be lucky to hit $5 by EOY. There's something shady happening in Sunnyville.

Fuck you, I hold 1 million ven and I AM Thor. Vechain will be lucky to be $0.05 by end of decade.

So what happened to that insane WTC poster? The one that would post in every thread and post WTC threads?

Did he just kill himself? I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder if the technology reveal and other partnership shit lead to his suicide.

Found him:

fuck you both, I am VeChain and whole fucking china runs on me. overall very bullish, 0,01$ end of century.

He doesn’t know about RLC

IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS HATE MONEY