Hey guys I work out regulary, which means I eat a lot of turkey/chicken breast. Which are starting to become boring

Hey guys I work out regulary, which means I eat a lot of turkey/chicken breast. Which are starting to become boring.

What are your favorite simple recipes for chicken breast dishes?

place 1-4 chicken breasts on a paper plate. Microwave on high until done in the center, sprinkle some salt and eat. Yum.

Marsala

Been doing that for 2 months already. I need something easier.

chicken souvlaki or maybe chicken satay with a peanut sauce

chicken souvlaki or maybe chicken satay with a peanut sauce

Just season it a little.

Marinate your chicken breasts in some soy sauce, rice wine, and 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional). Microwave them as you're used to, or bake them at 375F for 12-17 minutes.

Man, I haven't seen that in years...

Thanks user.

Eat chicken/turkey thigh instead. So much flavor and yumminess, only a tiny bit more fat

It's all about the seasoning pham.

I love this shit on chicken breasts.

Rub them with a little oil to coat, and a tiny bit of vinegar or lemon/lime. Sprinkle on cumin, coriander, black pepper, turmeric (if you have it), some kind of sweet spice like cardamom/cinnamon/clove/nutmeg, a bit of chili powder, and salt. Add fresh garlic too. Marinate overnight for best results.

Sear them and finish in the oven if they're thick.

Marinate in olive oil balsamic lemon juice and red pepper
Grill while smothering it with pic related
I also like to baste in the marinade while it grills
you can do the exact same with some veggies and put it all in a pita bread

have you tried putting MSG on it?

Throw a kraft single and some ketchup on top of the breast and microwave.

wa la

shnitzel

cumin, coriander, salt.

>le hivemind

Toss it in a rice cooker with about a dozen grape tomatoes, half an onion, a chopped yellow squash, and a handful of orzo. Season with s&p, chopped garlic, oregano, basil, and a splash of white wine. Set to cook and wait for the beep.

Just make or buy a decent marinade and leave it overnight, then add a little on top before baking it in the oven. It makes plain chicken and rice bearable

Sear it in a skillet it then throw it in a 350 oven for 15 minutes after covering it in salsa of your choosing. Sprinkle some pepper jack on top for a bonus, cuz life without cheese isn't worth living.

I can never tell if these posts are a joke or not. How would it never come to mind to find some spices or even just a bottled sauce by the fifth time you sit down to a bland, unseasoned chicken breast?

>rib rub

it is true, spices is all that matters

I know. Take an egg and beat it like it owes you money. Slice the chicken boob into thin strips. Get two bowls - one with salted and peppered flour and one with panko crumbs.

Dip the strips into the flour, egg, flour, egg, then crumbs and then put on a lightly greased baking sheet. Shove them in the oven at 400F for 15min or so.

Make the strips ahead of time and freeze 'em. You can also deep fry them in peanut oil. Mmm. Get some honey mustard or BBQ sauce and there you go.

If you bake them, they actually won't be that much more fattening than any other method. Steam some frozen vegetables in a rice cooker while you're making your tendies and you have a decently healthy dinner.

Of course I know what you're really going to do - after deep frying the tendies, you'll get out some frozen fries and reheat those in the deep fryer too.

Salt, pepper and mushrooms are all you need, baby.

some people can't boil pasta dude. its something we're going to have to come to terms with.

This is so simple and tasty

Grill chicken on both sides, let rest on your plate for 2 min (this isn't important)
Cover grilled chicken with ketchup, making sure no chicken is showing.
You can thank me later

STOP EATING BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST YOU FUCKING MEATHEADS

Unless you want to eat a dry piece of shit cook it with the skin and bone still attached

>I work out regulary, which means I eat a lot of turkey/chicken breast
No, it does not. Retard.

>BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
Those are the best. I agree.

if you have a slow cooker, put the chicken breast in with your favorite salsa for a couple hours until you can pull the chicken apart then use the meat as taco meat.

meatball subs with chicken instead of meatballs

chicken and pizza sauce gnocchi

my pizza sauce is more of a tomato and vegetables stew/mush with Italian seasoning

>I can't cook.

>being health conscious
>not eating ostrich
poser