Tfw realised i will never make it

>tfw realised i will never make it

i realised i will never make it Veeky Forums. whats the point now? if you dont already have a lot in crypto you wont make it now because everything has already mooned
we won't see the same kind of growth
i only have 2k in crypto and its not enough to make it

people said this when BTC was a dollar

yeah but its not a dollar now
its 10 dollars

10k*

Part of me feels this way but I think it's still possible, just way harder plus you have to compete with people who made thousands off crypto now.

I've decided to try now anyway, I didn't try when I saw btc at an ATH of $500 because I thought I was too late

I have 15k in crypto right now and I feel the same way. Pretty much everything feels priced in. Imagine if I'd be able to become a millionaire with crypto now - does that mean that the people who already are millionaires now will be richer than Bill Gates? That doesn't even make any sense.

You were right the first time.

FUN still looks like fun.

>doesn't know about Skycoin

Yep. Exactly.

If I manage to turn 2k into 200k that means someone turned 2 million into...

This 10 dollars is already a lot it can only go down from here, anybody who buy btc for more than 10 bucks is a retard

the problem you guys have is you are chasing moonshots that already launched. new projects will keep appearing. new investors will keep coming in (normie adoption isn't even close to where it will be). you're still an early adopter. so instead of LARPing on here about how you only have 2k go find the next rocket and grab a ticket before the launch

>Only 1% of world population is in crypto-currencies.

Pretty similar situation here. Turned $3,000 into about $280,000.

I'm hoping to turn this into about 600-700k, maybe a good million if I'm lucky, and call it quits. This might take a year or two though.

Is trading actually worth it if you put your research into it and setup proper stops etc, considering that you're not a neet with 24h a day and have a fulltime job?

Is trying to find a good project and hodling the only option if you have a full time job?

no
you will lose

;__; But there's ppl here who earn money via trading.

Nobody can be like those TV investors that look like they are making green all day. Those people, if they ever existed in real life at all, don't exist anymore. AI and bots rule day trading. Long term hold or you are pink wojak.

ye and they are competing with you.
go ahead and remember i told you so
and in most cases hey were already whales to begin with
it cant keep growing forever
it will not 100x from here

What about botting myself?

Also, some anons claim to be able to stay positive in their exchanges evrryday, although not maximizing profits.
Yes, they could be larping, but they don't apear to be.

they are larping
95% of traders lose

>1%
lmfao more like 0.1%