This is absolutely the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in my life. You're lazy, you're stupid...

This is absolutely the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in my life. You're lazy, you're stupid, and your kitchen is so filthy you're going to kill someone.

Why are you getting defensive? I'm trying to help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES CHEF RAMSAY

oh look, another high quality Veeky Forums post

oh look, another person complaining about the posts here instead of going somewhere else.

You are right, i was under crazy fucking delusion that this was a cooking forum.....

>i come to Veeky Forums for serious discussion

I've pretty much stopped watching most cooking shows for this reason except for one channel, even though it's what I mainly watched as a kid. I learned to cook by watching people on Food Network, but I get sick of seeing all of these competitions and makeovers and everyone trying to be an extreme celebrity chef.

Luckily I found a channel that has Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Sara Moulton, some Scandinavian guy and a few others that are still decent.

He's talking about a food related show and the culture around it, go to reddit if you want nothing but pictures of what people have cooked.

YOU DONKEY

IT'S FUCKING RAW

YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU, FUCK OFF UPSTAIRS!

KNOB O' BUTTAH

LE EPIC BACON NARWHAL BERNIE SANDERS MATCH ME

Retro memes is best memes.

BEEF WELLINGTON!

Yo like a YouTube channel?

Do us a favor and post it Holmes

You ate an entire restaurant?

Create TV, right?
good shit

WHAT ARE YOU?

>eating a whole restaurant

SCAWLUPS!

Nah, it's a television channel like said, Create TV. Their YouTube channel only has commercials, but you can find some episodes on YouTube if you search for their names. Jacques Pepin, Julia Child, New Scandinavian Cooking, and Sara Moulton are some off the top of my head.

Yeah it's pretty cool, never saw a Scandinavian cooking show before. Reminds me of old Food Network.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

THIS SCALLOP IS FUCKING RAW
I'VE SEEN MORE MEAT ON A POTATO THAN ON THAT SAUSAGE
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU CAN'T JUST SLAB IT ON EVERYTHING
WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN TEARS HERE
AT LEAST TAKE ME TO DINNER FIRST
What a mess

RAW

>watching pbs
>>>reddit

RESTRUNT

I wonder if they go in for the screening process and make sure there's shit in the freezer from like last year before. They can fake/apply hyperbole to a lot of the staffing problems, but some of that fridge shit has got to be real.

is it weird that i want him to spank me?

IT'S

FUCKING

RAW!!!!!!!111

um...

I think it'd be pretty hot desu. Having gordon test the elastic limits of my rectum with his adept fingers while he teaches me to cook while degrading me and making me respond with "yes chef" is one of my common fap fantasies.

No homo.

considering how often he uses a whisk he could slap you till you cry just from his wrist

DREADFFUL

His wife had a miscarriage at 5 months over the weekend and I have to resist the urge to say "IT WAS FUCKING RAW" on the FB comments