vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to swing trade something with an actual use
stop it

$1000 EOY

>selling link
>ever
lol

You wouldn't have sold if you actually appreciate what the project is trying to accomplish. And why would you sell ALL of it?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You fuckers have absolutely no brain activity whatsoever.

$10000 eoy

Tfw waited for the dump to buy in

>listening to Veeky Forums
Honestly tho we expected this conference to be a fucking huge nothing burger like sibos was. Nobody expected him to even mention chainlink. You should have seen the stream chat when that fucking cube came up on slide and he even mentioned the word "chainlink" fucking shit went nuts. By all means it SHOULD have dumped hard after the conference, but nobody was expecting this. Nobody had bought the rumor basically, so instead they're buying the news.

We needed some idiots to sell their LINK for cheap so we could accumulate.

Sellers should have just paid fucking attention when the live stream was being shared all over Veeky Forums. They could have immediately bought back in.

I sold when the talk started because it seemed like it was going to be another conference very similar to devcon, but as soon as he said the word "announce" i bought back in. Made a few stinkies in the process cause I timed it pretty much perfectly. Dangerous desu but I'm comfy.

tfw link is killing btc

stop this

tell me the use of a fucking oracle

oh wait you cant because its a fuckiing memeeeeee.

LINKY RICKKKKKK

trustless monetary transactions
wew that was hard, you sure showed me

this is me right now

WHEN IS PRICE GOING TO DROP? I NEED TO BUY MOAR!

>tell me the use of a fucking oracle
converts real world data into a form readable by smart contracts and APIs

Waiting till tomorrow for the certain drop - especially since Bitcoin & everything else is going down. Link will certainly follow

so like crypto currency in general, or you meant... fiat? ahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why would anyone want to do that sounds legitimately like the worst idea ever.

Hello pajeet here, I said to hold here is proof:
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p

I have never ever done anything with bitcoin/economy in my fucking life.

Let's put it simply: Do you put 5 bucks into the Internet and wait until your account says 500 or what is it all about?
This is actually a serious question.

5 bucks?
i put in 2.5k€ in link

0x774Eb7A154e2332055e1e74681396e40361f271C

$20 by June.

God damn you want more handouts than a fucking nigger

It will slowly dump until next update so just wait. Market clearly sees it stabilizing at .072, it hit it like a fucking brick wall.

I won't put more than 5€ in some stupid crypto-sesterce. I just want to know if this is like a bet game.
I buy my food with real coins.

Not at all, I'd be quite contempt winning just 2€, only for the laughs.

You're just pretending to be retarded. Right?!

Never sell LINK. Only buy LINK.

No, I am actually financially retarded and I have heard some people gained quite a big amount of money with Bitcoins, so I wanted to know how it works (even if I am not going to spend more than 5€ on it)

not enough volume and publicity for it to pump much higher at this point. Just google chainlink, you barely see anything recent about it. Barely anyone outside of biz knows about it, if you want it to take off it has to become known to the normies. Gotta start shilling on Reddit and Twitter more.

ok I guess I won't gain those 2 euros. Sad!