Anybody else getting JUST'd be these faggots right now?

anybody else getting JUST'd be these faggots right now?

they're holding my ETH as hostage.

what do you mean?

I pay 6% fee on my fucking coins just to avoid this shithole

D: my Skycoins!

took 9 days to move some powr ledger, it finally arrived. Only use it for spending mined shitcoins

i actually dont mind the exchange. it's the lag that's the problem

same i just sent .25 eth to them and i found out that their eth wallet is "in maintenance." why are they accepting deposits for a wallet that is under maintenance?

further withdrawing my coins from their shitty site takes ages. this is worse than etherdelta.

are the owners of the exchange anonymous?

>are the owners of the exchange anonymous?

no, they're just lazy fucks.

how long has your eth been held for?

Is ZCL working or it's still having withdraw/deposit problems? Fucking shitty exchange. I want to move funds but I don't want to get stuck

4 days now.

holy fuck get off cryptopia and onto kucoin

certain meme coins are only sold on cryptopia. i've learned my lesson and am withdrawing everything from these faggots the moment i can

Until recently, Cryptopia worked perfectly. There were no problems with either deposits or withdrawals. I really hope they get their shit together.

Whats wrong with Cryptopia? I still have ZCL and BTC on it

5 btc worth of coins in limbo for 9 days so far.

they managed to respond to my $500k withdrawal limit request without fucking processing my deposits.

how is that supposed to work?

These fags are one of the only places that allow you to trade NZD for crypto. Any other NZfags know alternatives?

coinexchange.io has a lot of the same coins cryptopia does

people having huge problems with ethereum deposits and withdrawals and are unresponsive to support tickets. their pajeet devs are fucking everything up most likely

independent reserve I think, but i stay with cryptopia

Yeah, i got scared when I saw my blockfolio with 60% loss

8k stuck "processing"

niggers

USDT stuck in withdrawal. It's been 31 hours so far. Here's hoping I wake up tomorrow and find it there

Fucking took almost a week yo get my ETH out while the market tanked. Sleezy kiwi fucks