What does it feel like to get a blowjob. Please don't lie I really want to know I'm a Virgin

What does it feel like to get a blowjob. Please don't lie I really want to know I'm a Virgin.

I will tell you for .01 BTC sir

I will tell you for 0.05 BTC sir.

In my opinion its better than sex. You don't have to do anything. ALso feels so fucking good when thotties let you cum in their mouth. Nothing literally better.

Not gonna lie, it feels amazing. Blowjobs are to normal hand masturbation as what a five-star Michelin restaurant meal is to McDonalds.

i will tell you for .1 btc sir

not really that great desu

Unless she's a fucking slut they suck. Most girls are shit at blowjobs user

depends on the girl but generally speaking it feels amazing. especially if youre sitting down

Some girls are really bad at it though.

Depends on the girl. Unless the situation is already highly erotic like a 14 year old sucking you off then it's going to not be very good unless the girl knows what she is doing.

I know you guys are going to laugh at me but the other day I tried to do it with the vaccume cleaner and really injured myself it hurt so much.i didn't get a chance to see what it felt like. That's why I'm asking

no greater feeling in the world than a billy johnson my friend

It's really not that great. Putting your dick in some warm gash is x1000 better.

this

u have to train them

realy nice, better than the vacuum cleaner DESU

kek

The only bad blowjobs ive gotten is when they incorporate their teeth into the equation. Aside from that, even when it sucks, its amazing, at least to me, as long as they swallow that is.

Had one hoe who would make me tell erh when i was about to cum just so she could take her mouth off it and angle it towards my face. Straight up jizzed in my eyeball, no Larp.

Nice b8

>Straight up jizzed in my eyeball, no Larp.
Did you slap that bitch and take your money back?

Overrated

bag of sand

They suck desu, when im horny as fuck i just wanna destroy that ass. fuck that senseiual dick lick stuff
LEMME SMASH

Raw dogging > blowjob > using a rubber

I hooked up with some fresh-out-of-a-divorce 40-something bitch a few months ago that was bragging about how good she suk. She fucked my dick up so bad with her snaggleteeth I couldn't even fap for two weeks.

this It's not really that amazing. Feels nice, sure but I prefer just fucking.

Nothing special

it's ok
but since the most interesting thing to come out of a womans mouth is usually my cock who cares. tired of women

Bruh, if shes a pro, that shit is awesome wtf u talking about.

How many btc for a girl like her to give me a bj? She has a weird shaped head that must bring the price down right?

feels good man

Most girls are fucking selfish sluts who have somehow convinced themselves merely inserting your cock in their mouth is enough to satisfy you (obviously it feels like nothing), whenever this happens I know it's time to get rid of her.

Some girls are fucking amazing though and won't stop sucking till well after you blow, they're the keepers.

wait, why the fuck is this on /bix/ and why did i respond without sage

nope, fuck this

hope you get banned op

That sucks dude

nigga get yourself a fleshlight before you embarrass yourself when the stars finally align for u

Imagine, if you will, a girl's mouth inching ever closer to your penis. The lips carress your head and a pleasurable shudder goes through your body. her soft lips surround the head and you feel a warm, pleasant wetness and softpressure. This feeling goes up the entirety of your shaft, wet and warm, back and forth. The hot, wet tongue tickles the bottom of your penis, the pressure is applied just below the head. Now and again she will take her mouth away and jerk you with her saliva, which hopefully by this point is dripping from your shaft gloriously. She sucks fast, she sucks slow, she sucks until every last drop passes through her beguiling dick, all the while staring at you adoringly, worshipfully, at her godlike master. You ask her, you want my cum, you little slut and she begs ,"yes daddy, please give me all your hot cum." You cum inside her mouth, the semen mixing with her saliva. She licks your dick clean, and she swallowed as says mmmmm.

it's really whatever

it's just someone stimulating your cock, and if they're bad at it it's not even as good as jerking off

if they're good at it, it's just kind of a different feeling because it's a different texture

sex is better because I have more control of what I'm doing, but most importantly because I'm pleasing the woman

beguiling lips*, kek

cum isn't supposed to be hot, we specifically evolved saggy balls so the heat wouldn't kill our little seadudes

>womyn
NO 3DPD ALLOWED.

Ever had like a really good subbass and this dreamy deep deep sound kicks in and it feels like your floating

I feels like someone has your dick in their mouth.

Best head > best sex

Undoubtedly

you should become an erotic writer

Unironically this OP. Sex is great but being able to sit back and just have some THOT gargle your dick with her tongue is way more pleasurable. Sex is more intense though

The bj itself is ok, the best part by far is when you cum in her mouth and she swallows the whole load

>her dick
kek

You obviously haven't had good sex yet. Make your girl rock back and forth in reverse cowgirl and report back

That you've got a girl on her knees with your dick in her mouth is half the fun even before she starts working on it. At that point you're golden, you're not going to be overly critical about what happens from that point on.

That ointment for joint pain that gives a warm feel when applied. Use it for jacking off, comes closest to the real thing.

OP I'm not larping, but I've never enjoyed NJ, since all the girls I've been with couldn't really suck it, because my girth is too big.

So everytime I got a fucking BJ, even from the biggest sluts, they would always scrape my dick with their teeth and it was unpleasant as fuck.

Yes, I did enjoy BJ if they just sucked the head and licked the dick, but as soon as they went into deeper with their mouth, their teeth would just always scrape my dick and it became a turn off.

I don't remember ever getting a BJ I actually enjoyed and thought it was anywhere near as good as a good handjob or sex. I'd say good handjob while the bitch kisses you on lips and neck can be incredible, while whispering dirty things into your mouth and enjoying herself jerking you off and wanting to make you cum really hard.

That's actually pretty fucking bad desu, if you think that's good writting for erotic reading experience.

t. someone who writes erotica and got it reviewed by dozens of good innocent women, which I turned into sluts just by reading my stuff

best sex > best bj > mediocre/bad bj > mediocre/bad sex

If she does a bunch of different stuff with her tongue going all around and licking the right spots and applying the right dynamic succion, it feels amazing, especially if you are laying down with your head resting on her butt while she does it so she get at it from the side.
it's amplified by the fact that you don't have to do anything and can just revel in the feeling she is giving you

with teeth: horrific
shallow with hand: meh
lips around base: heaven
still not as good as vag with a rubber

this is business related you pleb
he is trying to find out the best way to give out succs for his business

considering myself a KV til i get sex/bj without a condom. every time it's been with a whore and obviously rubber

Sex feels better but cumming in a girls mouth is wayyyyy better imo (also you dont do shit just lay there)

Good sex is awesome ill agree. Especially when ive had 2-3 beers i can last more than an hour. But still, you're the one doing all the work. It feels dope to make your girl rock back and forth, but still its a lot of effort.

just fyi, you can only get 3

How to convince gf to drink my cummies?

She's happy to suck it while it's dry but cummies make her go ewww

Gonna have to disagree with you here champ

Cumming in a mouth while she's still sucking feels like I'm getting electrocuted

Having sex in doggy style position and cumming in her or into the condom has the same sensation but no negative to it, plus the feeling of tearing up some chick's ass and hearing it slap against your pelvis gives an additional advantage vs the perfect blowjob

>she sucks until every last drop passes through her beguiling dick

holy shit virgin alert. also moron alert. why would you use a vacuum to suck?? it's called a BLOW job genius. you need one of the vacuums which you can reverse so it blow the air instead, then put it on your dick

It almost feels as good as hearing Sergey speak sounds

you don't, she's just a bitch. and she's holding the idea of cumming in her mouth as a kind of bargaining chip to manipulate you. if she cared about how you feel she'd do it every now and again at least. but she cares more about having an icky taste in her mouth briefly then your own pleasure because she's a selfish cunt. she swallows for chad on the side but you don't know about that yet

My gay roommate wants to give me a blowjob. Should I let him? I feel like I'm lose my dignity as a man.

You have no dignity since you're a wagecuck

Ok suck your finger

Notice how it feels

Ok now suck your dick

I'm in college and live off financial aid. Anyway stop changing the subject.

No, because he's your roommate and it'd be weird. Otherwise, yes. Best BJ I got was from a Twink.

How the fuck did I get banned for posting a SFW non business topic and this guy doesn't?

No you fag

>tfw mods also want to know what a BJ is like

He's a really flamboyant feminine boy and he's ten years younger than me. I don't think it'd be that weird,I think we'd be more comfortable with each other after that. I just feel like it's a homosexual act and would make me kinda gay or bi or something and confuse me. Are you straight? How did a guy end up sucking your dick?

you'll never be able to scrub the mental image from your mind. the memory will be with you for life. but you're clearly kinda gay to even consider it so what do you care

I never considered it until he asked me if he could one night when he was drunk and I said no. But yeah it's gay so I'm gonna pass.

A mouth is a mouth. Close your eyes and imagine a hot chick doing it. YOLO!

I'm not really gay. A bit curious. I sometimes fuck dudes but never kiss them. I was feeling horny, so I opened Grindr a found a guy who drove over to my place, took us somewhere with no people and sucked my cock in the seat. I then came all over his face. Little bitch also asked me to film him while he was blowing me, hot.

You fuck dudes and use Grindr but you're straight? Uhh

I didn't say straight. Anyway I only download Grindr when I'm feeling horny.

Tbh this is the ultimate dilemma, you don't want to marry the woman who gives god-tier BJs, but you also don't want to break up with the one who does.

When you hit 25 this becomes one of lifes biggest challenges.

Do you prefer girls or boys? Seems like you prefer guys.

Seems like it's easier to get a guy to suck your dick and not expect diamonds or children go figure

thats for when your 12 and your dick can actually fit inside the tube. Are you chinese?

What? Girls. I just said that was the best BJ I ever got, and I mean that. He was really good at it.

So if I don't let him suck me off I could be missing out on a better blowjob than a thot could ever give?

You might not be able to handle the reality of telling people you got genital herpes from your male roommate but you're totally not gay

a little bit of teeth is nice tho. but not like its part of her technique - its like pinching a nipple or slapping on the ass - its hot in the moment but not something you do the whole time

>she grabs your cock at the base of the shaft
>looks up at you
>winks and bites your cock then continues sucking
>get so turned on you grab her on both sides of her face and face fuck the shit out of her til you cum down her throat
^thats how teeth should be incorporated

dont be fooled. Girls can suck better dick. Go to a glory hole if you have to

I have two male chihuahuas and one of them sucks off the other every now and then. The other growls at him, but he let's him suck. I should film it.

guys give far better blow jobs than girls

Nutting in a pussy is better.

t. faggot
I've had my dick sucked by dudes and it was terrible

Man I don't know do whatever you want.

lol please do

Yes im a faggot

Im jerking off just talking to you about sucking dick

The fact that youve thought about it enough to ask on here shows your at least curious.

Just let him do it and stop being a fag, its just a mouth around your dick.

he's already a fag for even considering it frankly. so he might as well.

>When you hit 25 this becomes one of lifes biggest challenges.

wew, good thing I'm 25 and have never even been on a date. aren't I blessed?

Are you gay and trying to drag me into your abyss? I'm not gay for considering it, it's a blowjob. I'm not attracted to him and don't even pay attention to him. This is only because he asked me to and he obviously lusts after me.

furthermore you're at least bi curious to even agree to having a gay roomate. dudes living under the same roof as you thinking about sucking your dick. thats not comfortable. or maybe he's just naive and liberal and super tolerant to the point of stupidity. having a gay friend isn't so bad as long as he's not your best friend, but a roommate? naw.