ITT: shit you see all the time that nobody actually likes: junk food edition. Starting out with Munchos...

ITT: shit you see all the time that nobody actually likes: junk food edition. Starting out with Munchos. I can only imagine the acid burnouts who still buy Munchos are washing them down with TAB cola while they watch endless Star Trek reruns from the vhs collection.

If you don't like Munchos, you're a cockgobbling hipster faglord.

I bought a bag of Munchos once and regretted it

They're shit friendo

Your opinion is shit.

If you like Munchos you either hit puberty before the 70s or your a contraryon hipster who wants to look cool eating shit old faggots like.

kys

this is accurate

its contrarian btw

I don't even eat fried shit anymore but munchos are god tier

It's like a shitty Monster knock off except it costs the same and is sold wherever monster is sold.

ITT: Faggots pretend they're some sort of superior beings because they only eat what's cool and trendy at the moment

Tastes like shit, horrible name and design. I've spent a lot of time around energy drink sipping faggots and nobody likes full throttle. Yet there it sits on every shelf. Good observation.

Moving on. Razzle's. First candy, then gum, but always absolutely terrible.

Ok so i really like these but i have never actually seen anyone but myself purchase them.

Flamin Hot Munchos are GOD-tier

/thread

they're cheap, is the benfit.

they're also LIGHT and crispy.

but yeah, total burnout food, it's meant for snack bags, which unless you're a teen isn't something you'd do normally.

We all know adults buy the family bags.

They are ok on occasion, but if they made them in salt and vinegar flavor, it would instantly become their top chip.

Munchos are pretty great, basically what you want from a plain potato chip.

Munchos rule

The first 6 Munchos chips are really good, then it just tastes ultra greasy.

all junk food is shit, and acting superior about it makes you look like a fucking tool.

Top tier chips:
Munchos
Cheetos (crunchy only)
Hot Cheetos
Funyons
Hot Funyons
Chili Cheese Fritos
Sweet BBW Fritos

Shit tier chips:
Everything else

Please start using a trip so you can be filtered.

unless they're really old.

What Doritos taste like?

>Sweet BBW Fritos

>Not liking Andy Capp's

There is a special place in hell for people like you

This
Munchos > plain Lay's

That's because Munchos are not a chip, but a potato crisp. Similar to Pringles, but better because they are not as dense

how bout chicharrones?

They last forever because you only need a few before you're fucking sick of them.