This is supposedly the best 'za available in my city

This is supposedly the best 'za available in my city.

Giordano's?

I got blown in the windy city once.

Not very deep 2bh--you may not even need a 'go'za spoon to stir and eat it with.

How's she eatin'?

LETS GO BOYS

GYOZA

GYOZA

GYOZA

GYOZA

looks like a poor man's go za

I ate Little Caesar's last night.

Now THAT'S the best pizza in the world.

best 'go 'za in my town

How far will this go? Will someone eventually post a picture of a whole tomato on top of a bunch of wheat?

' ' is a way of life, not a meme.

I didn't say it was a meme.

THIS MEME IS SO GREAT
BROFIST FOR MAH BROS
IM GONNA POST THIA RIGHT ON REDDIT 4 U GUYS!!!!

I didn't say you said it was, you thought I was implying, not stating.

So I take it you are from New York?

Faggot.

> ' '

how is this pronounced?

I literally spent 5 year forcing the Chicago Pizza meme......now that it's here, I regret it....

It still hasnt taken hold, you're safe

okay I haven't been to Veeky Forums in a bit. What the fuck is this new meme.

I've hated that chicago style "pizza" is called pizza for many many years; about 5 years ago, I started creating a meme about chicago pizza not being pizza and it is finely catching on

why. why is this all day.

chicago style pizza sucks. we all know it.

jst stop.

i literaly fucking hate you but locve you at the same time. atleast everybody knows it sucks now.

is the worst pizza iv ever had. lol. are you fucking serioes? minneapolis laughed it out of our city. BTFO go za

>It still hasnt taken hold
There are almost always 2 threads at least on Veeky Forums talking about " 'go 'za ".
A meme used to be something that came up occasionally, but this is always there.
This cancer is not a meme, but not because it hasn't taken hold.
It is not a meme because we have allowed it to take root. It is feasting, thriving off of the fertile soil of our shitposts. We try and fight back, but we forget we only add to the shitposts, providing more nutrients for the monster.
The only way to fight back is the mods. They must pull the plant out by the root, but they refuse to act.

Yeah dude you and you alone created this meme

Triple Chs

>tfw work in a fine dining Italian joint and get high end pizza made of imported Italian tomatoes and cheeses, as well as real cut and cured meats for free whenever i want

Looks like heartburn, gas, runny shits, and just general discomfort. There's no way I'm eating that and not having a horrible time the next day.

That just happens with regular pizza. I can't imagine Chicago cheese-and-tomato-sauce-pool.

Just made this day before yesterday.

why is it so thin?
you fucked it up too the tomato sauce is supposed to be on the top and the cheese on the bottom

gross, would not eat

Can someone tell me what kinda 'za this is?

A traditional deep dish pizza from Chicago.
They're very protective of it so watch what you say about it.

All hail 'go 'za

THE MODS ARE ALL KEKS

If that's egg and jalapeƱo I salute you. Would need meat though.