Between meat lovers and veggie lovers pizza, which would you choose?

Between meat lovers and veggie lovers pizza, which would you choose?

Veggie lovers. I don't like having ONLY meat on a pizza. Gotta have some onions and mushrooms, at least.

Veggie. Just meat is always so greasy.

It must suck to have the palate of a bitch

Veggie lovers. I'll slap my own anchovies on there and dig in. Fucking love anchovies on pizza.

fake and gay.

What is the palate of a bitch?

>WAHHH I DON'T LIKE VEGETABLES
Better than the palate of a child.

depends where it's from. I tend to avoid getting more than three vegetables on my pizza because that's usually the stuff that degrades first sitting in those metal boxes after being prepped. some places have that shit down, while others, like dominos as an example of a place everyone would know, you're rolling the dice whether the pepppers or black olives will be shriveled up and nasty. this also depends on the vegetable, though. vegetables like mushrooms, pepperoni or onions tend to keep better in my experience. maybe they just add something like citric acid to make them seem fresh longer, I don't know.

so I guess I go with meat lovers.

You sound like a gigantic pussy or just a woman, I can't tell

Who taught you that vegetables are bad?

I don't like either really but I'd go with meat lovers just because it fuck it, better bang for the buck.

Veggie.

Honestly, even though I love eating meat in every other scenario, it just feels out of place on a pizza. Sausage/Pepperoni have such overpowering flavors, I just don't think it really goes well with pizza. I'm really confused as to why pepperoni is such a popular topping for pizza in the first place. Not to mention all the additional grease..

Veggie pizza at least has a nice simple taste. Depends on if they completely drowned it in veggies but some peppers and onions on pizza is top shelf.

Well, let me tell you bud, whenever I'm down in Chi-town, a 't'vers 'go-style 'za is the the only real choice. 'gie 'zas may are just a waste, the 'to sauce on the 'za is already a serving of 'gies, and I always grab a 'go-style 't'og' to go with my 'za, and of course the 'kle on the 't'og is yet another 'gie. That being said, my 'ife's son loves 'gie 'ver 'za, so when he's around I always hook him up.

a kid with tourettes that I knew growing up who claimed to be a carnivore. bread, crackers and candyy were pretty much the only non-animal products he ate.

>pepperoni is meat

this is bait.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

What?

meat lovers with asparagus.

Pepperoni is pretty much just nitrates shaped into a tube and sliced. There's about as much meat in there as in a black bean burger.

no. PEPPERoni is a vegetable. no meat.

Well, that aside, if you order a meat lover pizza it's going to be on there. I was just stating my opinion on the awful fucking grease slices, hardly bait...

But this guy on the other hand is absolutely baiting us.

if you order a meat lover pizza it is also going to have tomato sauce on it. meat lover doesn't mean it's all meat, just that it is the focus of the toppings. pepperoni being on there doesn't make it a meat.

pepperoni is not meat.

Get a handle on yourself you elitist prick

The first ingredient in a popular brand of pepperoni is pork. The nitrates in it come from the salt and celery extract. The salt is only 0.87% of the total weight.

Black bean burgers contain no meat.

ok I will. thanks.

Mate, I never even said it was meat, you've set yourself into a never ending trigger loop over something I never said

But now that we're on the subject, it is meat. It's cured pork/beef. Even if it's 99% oil these days, it's meat. Don't be daft no one is impressed

veggie
less greasy and more variety of textures

just because it is pork/beef doesn't make it meat.

pepperoni is a vegetable, end of discussion.

I like both