The hard shell taco is the superior form of the classic Mexican dish

The hard shell taco is the superior form of the classic Mexican dish.

I like the white hard shell tacos. they have better flavor and are more authentic.

>Hard shell taco
>Superior
Gringo pleb detected

Hard shells are the most digusting white people shit in the world. Soft shell is better in everyway but the ideal is a freshly lightly fried semi hard shell.

I just get nachos instead, bruuuuuuh

Black.

ITT: Plebs

nigger

> Hard shell
> Classic

It's all about that soft shell senpai.

you're wrong

Authentic tex-mex > mexican

"Authentic" > Americanized > Tex-Mex > Authentic

Nothing can compete with this culinary masterpiece

You can't deny how tasty they are. You can complain about authenticity for as long as you want but at the end of the day it still tastes good

I'm remember a sipc saying that the hard shell taco can't be considered a "taco" and it was more a tostada.

Tell us all, what is your skin color? Piss yellow? Shit brown? What disgusting color diseases your skin?

dorados

I always like a hot, fresh, crispy 'co after a long day in the sun.

Kill yourself or I will do it for you.

This.

>Make the taco
>Fold
>Grill or bake

The problem with hard taco shells is that they don't absorb any of the flavors of the taco fillings. The shell exists entirely on its own, apart from the rest of the taco.

Making a hard taco in this way ensures that the tortilla can absorb the flavors of the fillings before solidifying into a rigid container for the fillings.

Now I'm hungry

>The shell exists entirely on its own, apart from the rest of the taco.

As it should. There's no need for the shell to absorb flavors. All that does it make the shell soggy (whether hard or soft tortillas). There's no need for the flavors to meld because when you eat a taco you're taking a bite of everything all at once. Having the shell soak up the flavors is counterproductive because that damages the textural difference between the shell/wrapper and the filling.

>fill your tacos THEN bake them

You fucking retards never fail to amaze me. Jesus Christ.

Baked iceberg lettuce is orgasmic

Why are you putting it in a taco though? do you know what a taco is?

But hard shell tacos are disgusting and terrible

>You can only have what I say in a taco

It's got nothing to do with "Correct" or not, user. Nor does my opinion matter.

I'm just wondering what you think matches between the taste/texture of a taco and baked iceberg lettuce?

"taco"

Taco is a format like the burger. You can do it however you want no matter what angry spic manlets say

Hard shell tacos are pleb as fuck, I don't know why anyone eats them