Thinking about trying Popeye's for the first time. What's the master race order?

Thinking about trying Popeye's for the first time. What's the master race order?

blackened tendies with fries and rice and beans.

just dont eat the biscuit

Dark meat, spicy. Red beans and rice are god tier, and the fries are the most underrated fries in fast food. But all the sides are great. Wash it down w a strawberry fanta like the native locals do.

>popeye's
>master race

Sorry, not actually possible.

kill yourself

spicy tendies
red beans and rice (everyone else is right, they are fucking based)
put honey on the biscuit

After looking the website, I think I'll go with this. Brb familia.

I do this too
>spicy tendies with bbq sauce
>mash potatoes & gravy
>red beans & rice
>biscuit with honey
>sweet tea

If you really wanna be a fat boy, get an extra side of red beans and rice for later. Youre gonna want that shit later. And dont let them skimp you on the bbq sauce, bruh.....
Damn now I have to go here for lunch. Muh stomachs dick muthafucka

Eight piece box, mixed, spicy.
Sides are up to you, but I like their dirty rice (they call it "cajun rice") and their fries.

spicy tendies with blue cheese/ranch and fries and biscuit
the key to success is to be ungodly baked when you go

the tendies a shit. made of weird chicken scraps like nuggets are.

You must go to a fucked up popeyes.

FAST FOOD sludge IS BASED!!!!!!

Fool.

Have you seen the calorie count on those grease biscuits?

Get the summer picnic meal special they have

Hes just saying its good, calm your autistic ass down.
>fool! Hmpf! Well i've NEVER!"
>*swiftly puts back on his top hat, swooshes his cape around and leaves*
>i'll not be eating any fast food SLEDGE! Good DAY, Sir!

I used to work at Popeye's. Don't eat the fries.

And don't let the biscuit get cool. But everyone should know that one from experience.

Why did u stop selling crawlfish

Whenever I've gone to the Popeyes near me, the meat always felt undercooked. Maybe it's a bad one

Spicy chicken
Beans and rice is their best side
The fries are pretty good but I don't think they go well with chicken

Went for the spicy tendies w/ bbq sauce, mashed potatoes, rice and beans, and an orange fanta because they didn't have strawberry. Very delish. Thanks for the tips boys.

Can confirm on the being baked part. Went with my gf stoned as shit and it was a near religious experience.

>Three piece dark meat, spicy
>red beans and rice

No sweet tea

>no strawberry

I question the authenticity of your Popeye's. Were there blacks there?

Good calls, thats pretty much what I always get.

One black and a bunch of Indians, I was disappointed. I'm in Toronto desu.

That's the best part, friendo.

Why bbq sauce over honey mustard? I like both, just curious. I've always used honey mustard on spicy chicken (or nothing at all if I'm getting actual pieces of chicken and not tendies).

Damn I really want some fucking popeyes right now.

Thinking of getting an 8 piece spicy, mashed taters, red beans and rice, and like 5 biscuits.

I normally get the chicken because they turn over move often.
The tendies probably sit there much longer than the chicken

Motherfucker it's Popeyes, I'm not going there to get a salad

Which one? My GF works at one in Etobicoke.

It's funny they advertise a salad and everytime I ask the lady there looks at me confused and tells me they don't have any.

Dirty rice there is god tier

Where do you live that Popeye's has dirty rice? I've only ever seen red beans and rice, which is a very different thing.

>because they didn't have strawberry

somali detected

ranch or sour cream and chive is the best dip for tendies

Texas m8

I just get the five piece mild tendies and the blackened ranch with fries.

I'm gonna need you to elaborate on the fries. I mean, I'm still gonna eat them, I just want to know.

tendies, popcorn or butterfly shrimp. biscuit, cajun fries and blackened ranch yeeeee boii

where do you live that they still have honey mustard at popeyes? every one I've been to in the last few years has only had ranch and bbq.

sweet heat sauce best dip for tendies

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I just drove through central Texas and they had several sauces, including honey mustard.

their fries are god tier imo for some reason.

was it the spicy honey mustard they had before? they replaced it with blackened ranch on the east coast like 5 years ago and it was the same when I went though the midwest last year.

>was it the spicy honey mustard they had before?

I have no idea as I don't eat fast food very often. The packaging said "honey mustard" and that's what it tasted like; that's all I know.

They had blackened ranch at the same place, BTW. I got the HM and my friend got the blackened ranch.

Spicy chicken tendies.

The one on Bloor by U of T.

I like spicy food, but not popeyes style of spicy. It drowns out the other flavors.

That's the only remotely acceptable Popeyes franchise in the entire city. Have you ever been to the one in Chinatown? It's like a fucking Holocaust in there.

Shrimp Po' boy with red beans and rice as the side

Put a little bit of the cajun sparkle on top of both and some mardi gras mustard on the sandwich.

boom

the one on dufferin is my go-to. they know me there.

I don't think I'd have the balls to try a Popeyes in Chinatown.

>tfw Popeyes in Baltimore
These people know how to fry chicken

I'm not sure I understand the Holocaust simile. Do the staff look like they're dying...?

I went there once and got gumbo LOL

Shit, Torontofag here as well. Was it worth it? Just moved from bumfuck now where and all the new fast food is daunting.

OP here, it was desu.

The one in Chinatown used to be good, constantly freshly fried, then they got the renovation and probably switched owners, now it's complete shit.

Depends on where on Dufferin, the one near Dufferin Mall is kinda bad, while the one near Yorkdale Mall has had an increase in quality since last year.

3 piece tenders, mashed potatoes, biscuit, bbq sauce, honey.

Veeky Forums sux

Waffle Tenders were so fucking good.

Popeyes has po'boys?
God no I can only imagine how terrible it is