Coming from someone who holds a sizeable stake in VeChain, I think we will be hard pressed to break $10 end of year...

Coming from someone who holds a sizeable stake in VeChain, I think we will be hard pressed to break $10 end of year, I am a huge fan of the project but I honestly don't see this happening and am trying to be realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnvgl.se/news/dnv-gl-and-deloitte-first-to-leverage-blockchain-technology-to-advance-the-certification-industry-101685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever happens to it, im selling right before rebranding

wtf shut up you stupid waltie, do you honestly have nothing better to do than a) created ven FUD threads b) FUD ven threads ALL because your shitcoin is going to be left behind when VeChain starts soaring? fucking waltcuck

I didn't know this was a small brain only thread.

>cant into vpns

kys faggot

Huge fan of WaltonChain here. I agree completly that Ven will probably reach 10$ at some point in the future.

I expect walton to reach a similar price (10)$ in the near future as well.

Sell before or after rebranding ??

why the fuck do you spend your time trying to do shit like that

(OP)
embarrassing

Sell before so you can watch us take off
Sunny will have plenty tricks up his sleeve

Sell the news folks on chain link got rekt

Big vechain fan here, even got a strength node.

Have to agree with OP, VeChain will never be an insane price that a lot of people are speculating simply because enterprises won't need VET tokens since they already got a batch from sunny for THOR power, once the vechain platform is up and running the speculators who are currently sustaining the current price will sell off. Im thinking $10-12 Vechain once everything is up and running and they have some dapps in place.

Wow so it's true. my VEN bros are fudding their own threads.

Ah great another deluded venlet. You make us all look bad compared to walton.

You'd think he let someone else do the job but no, he made an ass out of himself

This board getting kind of rediculous. No idea who is serious. As a result this thread will have 0 impact on my trading. Any fudding or shilling is ineffective.

As someone who holds a significant amount of VEN. I have to agree sadly, .with all the shady shit and hyped partnership i'm afraid of another TRX 2.0

Get out while you can Ven bros, buy back in later

should I buy VEN? newfag here

yes, buy it in stages. it is prolly going to go lower first before rocketing to the moon

Shady ass CEO who smokes opium and has a pet mogwai, count me out.

Walton has better tech

>S-sirs Walton has better tech
Really makes ya think

OP either:
- Doesn't actually own VEN
- Owns VEN and is doing pointless FUD to attempt to lower the price cause he still hasn't got his strength node
- Is actually retarded

I'll probably sell 75% of my VEN before rebranding and buy back a portion later. Most things are a sell the news events. Most people know about the rebranding and masternodes, so it's probably priced in to an extent.

The marketcap of VEN is already top 20, the room for growth is limited. There will be better roi by going into multiple moonshots with lower mcap. I sugggest CPC and FSN

How? The whole 5 cent rfid thing is bullshit so far no actual proof just a promise

As well as the RFID that has mempry, that has beeb proven to be vapor so far. Walton cucks like to accuse Vechain of being dishonest but Vechain never lies about partners or claims vapor tech is "best in the industry, ahead of all the Iot competitors"

underrated

who cares if walton has better tech, vechain is designed to produce money for anyone holding it, that fact alone will let it rise far higher than walton can imagine, this market is steered by greed first

What the actual fuck? LOL

got 13k ven senpai

Why not? It aims to be like NEO, except ESTABLISHED companies are going to be using thor power instead

I can see VEN at 30 EOY

Mogwai? Im all in, fucking kids sre terrified of Gremlins!

> inb4 useless walton pasta about chips writing directly to the blockchain

So did betamax. Sit the fuck down little one and let grandpa tell you about this newfangled thing that let you record tv shows on a tape drive. One superior format called betamax and an inferior format called VHS. Betamax lost and VHS won. The end. Fuck you.

i have a feeling rebrand event will announce NDA's/partnerships, selling the news might not be a good idea... but who knows. Best of luck to all of you.

when someone gets all 7's then ven eoty will be revealed

Why would companies use Ven instead of Waltonchain, with better and cheaper tech, scalable blockchain, all made inhouse. Its fully decentralized unlike Ven, and now have far more partnerships/clients then Ven. Partnered with Mobius for oracle protocol, and Coinnest for future icos. One would have to be a complete brainlet to not invest im Walton.

Biz buying or selling doesn't really have an impact on the coin. I know for a fact OP is actually feeling comfy with his hold.

a few good partnerships is better than 100 ones with shit companies. I'd take PwC over any fake shit company that Walton claims to have partnered with.

Do you really belive its fake? I can agree its good to be sceptical of cryptos, so always DYOR. But waltoncahin is about a safe bet you can find in crypto.

Not fake necessarily but just bad companies with no connections. Examples:

Fujian ST Electronics Co., Ltd.
>Google it and its all Waltonchain posts, so clearly not well known

Loci.io
>Pretty self-explanatory, it's literally just an ICO project, hardly a reputable company.

Many of these are billion dollar companies operating in Asia

China Mobile IoT Alliance

Zhangzhou Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited

"Smart Oceans" blockchain R&D project with Fujian Provincial Government

Air purification and smart monitoring project with Jinhu Provincial Government

Building "Blockchain Silicon Valley" with Taiwan Cloud and Fujian Provincial Government

Loci

Shenzhen Card Cube Smart Technology co., Ltd

NIDS Sensor Technology

Mobius

Kaltendin

Yunnan Yunshanghuaxia Trading co., Ltd.

JU&KE Creative Design

ArtCrypto

Fanfangxiang Culture & Media co., Ltd.

Shenzhen M&A Association of Listed Companies

Septwolves

Fuguiniao

SMEN

Kehua

Lipson Plastic

Xiangyu Group

TANYU

JoeOne

Guangdong Original Clothing Trading Center

Lalabobo

Direct delivery

Fujian Soonbox Logistics Park

KISA and Korean IoT research centre

Korea University engineering department

Sungkyun Technologies

NanKang City Furniture industry

Taiwan Cloud Association

Fuyao Glass Industry Group co., Ltd

Babbitt

Kediheng

Silictec

Sinolink Securites

Coinlink

Coinnest

SwftCoin

Jiangsu Zhongke Internet of Things Technology Venture Capital Co., Ltd.

Fujian ST Electronics co., Ltd.

Foshan Haichen Technology co., Ltd.

Xiamen Aerolite Technology co., Ltd.

>billion dollar companies
>ArtCrypto

wew lad

Thats a crazy load of Waltonchain partnerships

7's

Partnering with PwC doesn't mean too much. I say that as a former auditor.

>Fuyao Glass Industry Group co., Ltd
It is one of the largest auto glass producers in the world

Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd is a joint venture company in the People's Republic of China, engaged in the production of float glass, automobile glass and construction glass. It is one of the largest auto glass producers in the world,[1] with customers including large international automobile manufacturers such as Ford, General Motors and Volkswagen Group

dnv gl

How many times are you going to post this shit pajeet?

KYS

DNV GL in partnership with Deloitte EMEA Blockchain Lab have now delivered the first live blockchain solution in the certification industry.

dnvgl.se/news/dnv-gl-and-deloitte-first-to-leverage-blockchain-technology-to-advance-the-certification-industry-101685

Lets Go Cunts!

Fuck off faggot, you've been doing this shit since December how sad are you fucking faggot. I know you're some chinese walton fanboy bitter about vechain and being inferior so you post this garbage in all vechain threads and encourage retarded copy pasta bullshit which actually does fool a lot new investors. Imagine the people that actually took your advice and bought Walton instead of Vechain in december literally missed out on potential 9x gains. just kill yourself faggot

Because Ven and Link are the most shilled coins on here. And they are both vaporware, Mobius killed Link, and Ven is ironically a copy of Waltonchain, inferior in every way

$10 mid year, $50-100 EOY and moving towards coinbase exchange. When it hits that, $1000 real quick, but that's speculating very far.

> copy
> in existence 2 years prior to shartons deciding to come out with their "revolutionary" concept

>inferior
Waltons tech so far is vapor, and seriously its only slightly better if you're some full on blockchain maximalist. Who cares if vechain uses an api rather than walton writing directly to a blockchain. You can encrypt any data through an api to the point that it would take all the computers in the world hashing away for 10 billion years and you couldn’t brute force your way through it.

Q:What is the difference between Waltonchain and Vechain?
A:
Vechain, through the relevant API interface to achieve the block chain and internal business applications docking, within the enterprise business application level, still dependent on the enterprise centralized control, it can not be open and transparent like a decentralized platform, but also a very good method. Walton chain solution is through the RFID tags, to achieve blockchain, people, objects, events to be connected on the foundational level. Anything/anyone that serves any role within the entire business processes can correspond to the tag and in turn be on chain, to achieve the seamless integration of the chain and the physical world, this can make the specific business application process more open and transparent; RFID tags can also be combined with intelligent hardware, to further integrate the block chain and the physical world in a deeper way, and give a lot more room for its utility. This is the essential difference.

If you dont own wtc you pretty much want to be poor for the rest of your life.

I was so fucking close to buy in, but I have bought link instead, only because I'm spending 10+ hour on /biz monday till friday since my job is literally 12 hour of machine babysitting and that white and blue box burned out my eyes. I'm sure it's a chink magic money three but I keep my main stack in ETH with some oracle solving bullshit as a side.

nobody cares about walton so you have to shill it in vechain threads

go hangout with wabi, walton is small time

goddamn you're a retard, Link is gonna dump hard the news already sold

Shit you were close

OH shit is that one of Fatty Lai's old compnaies? I noticed all their shit is in Fujian... is this all another massive corruption scandal?