Fast food. Which is your favorite, which is the worst, why?

Fast food. Which is your favorite, which is the worst, why?

BK/McDonald's very close for me, but I think Wendy's is shit tier.

You’re wrong.

BK is great
Mcdonalds is trash tier

Nothing else matters

Ironically enough, Wendy's is pretty much the uncontested best

Australian here
Oporto is far and away the best. Not that much more expensive than average, meals solidly filling and don't make you feel like killing yourself afterwards

Hungry Jack's is absolute trash. Tastes so cheap and doesn't feel satisfying at all.

Get fucked cunt, Oporto is absolute garbage. They just invaded our chicken treats and replaced the entire staff with pajeets

The food is not even semi decent
Just kill yourself

McFlurries and the Cookie they have at McDonalds are pretty good after a night out.
Human being should not consume that Honeycomb Ice Frappe thing, that's just wrong.
Same with BKs Oreo Milkshake what the fuck were they thinking

Bk here has the worst service and quality of food.

One time I waited like 10 minutea at the actual window where you pick up you food at least expecting something freah. It was the hardest oldest stalesr thing I ever got.

Couple times I drove off the drive thru I got so impatient .

Some mcdonalds are the samw. I know which stores aren't ran ny people that don't give a shit by now though. Most Wendy's are decent seevice.

Exact opposite.

Wendy's is best, McD's is shit.

Taco Bell is best

Burger joints are worst

BK is the fucking worst.

L&L Drive-Inn
Portillo's
Taco John's
Olneyville New York System
Burgerville

Naming "the worst" is stupid. There's always something worse out there that you've never heard of because nobody likes it.

The problem with Wendy's is that all of their best sandwiches are limited runs.

they still have the baconator and the classic triple.

Wendy's is awful

Arby's is best

>order two bacon cheeseburgers off the dollar menu
>throw half the ingredients in the trash and put the two sandwiches together
>you now have a baconator for 1/3 the price

This is why it's still on the menu. Fast food fags are literal retards who are impressed by overpriced shit that's exactly the same as the cheaper stuff but with a fancy name.

>digging around in two burgers
>sauce and cheese on your fingers
>making a huge mess
>wasting perfectly good ingredients

wow ur so genius, beating the system, sticking it to the man you are such an inspiration

I have no idea how anyone could earnestly praise Burger King AND McDonald's but say Wendy's is shit in the same breath.

To me, that's like praising Dollar General and 7/11 but then dogging on Target.

Taco Bell? Taco Bell is grade D sludge topped with "yellow." I can't even take your comment seriously.

Shouldn't we be arguing about the cooking styles of the different food joints?

Or how to replicate the food at home, for your own enjoyment?

or you can just pay the $6 for the burger. most people don't have to worry about price that badly.

>sticking it to the man

You completely missed the point. That other user was actually suggesting buying something with less toppings for three times the price.

>sauce and cheese on your finger
>making a huge mess

Yup, fast food fags once again confirm their retardation. I guess that's why people cry when they get onions on their burger when they said they didn't want any: they're such babies that it's literally an impossible task for them to take off the bun, scrape them off with a knife, then put the bun back on.

The vast majority of people who eat fast food regularly do so because they think it's cheap. Nobody would eat that garbage if they didn't consider money to be an issue.

Arby's is best.

Subway is worst.

I'm pretty sure it's because it's fast and they don't have to leave their car.

Wendy's in the 90s was great. You could taste the difference between eating Wendys and other fast food places, the flavor and quality was better. That has all gone down hill now.

A&W
Carls' Jr
Dairy Queen
Burger King
Wendys
Arbys
Taco Bell
McDonalds

in that order.

Koemans>FEBO>BK>Trashdonalds

Taco Bell

I won't act like it's the single greatest food chain of all time or anything but I'm rather fond of it.

Hello

Never heard of Wingstop before.

Are they a regional thing somewhere?

Can't eat the boneless anymore. Sometimes I'm plagued with extra breading or chewy chunks. Also, fries have too much salt and sugar.

It's alright though. I like their Cajun flavor.

Love that shit

You can't get wings in Europe

>No mention of Chick-Fil-A or their spicy chicken sandwich.
I go on a board of plebeians.

Taco John's
Arby's
Chick-fil-a
Popeyes
KFC

In that order.

Ehh I only get fast food once or twice a month it always leaves me feeling like shit afterwards but when I do get it I'll usually go to taco bell or jack n the box
With taco bell you cant really go wrong because everything there is pretty much the same ingredients put together in a different way
Jack n the box has pretty good variety, their egg rolls are surprisingly good for a white ass fast food place and their curly fries are awesome. Plus the 50 cent tacos. They're complete trash but perfect for a drunken splurge

>it always leaves me feeling like shit afterwards
>I'll usually go to taco bell

found your problem

nah pretty much every fast food place makes me feel like shit, besides stuff like in n out, which I would barely consider a fast food place
my stomach just aint what it used to be

favorite: popeyes

worst: mcds. i used to work there and am forever disgusted and will not touch it again even if i was paid to do so

Most fast food is shit tier. I don't understand why people eat so much of it.

>Dairy Queen

For real, their burgers are really good

I like them all in moderation. MCDonalds near me has a retro 50's theme which rocks, jukebox and all.

Wendy's is just comfy.

BK has good burgers though.

Unrelated thread and post.

Nobody gives a shit.

McDonald's has been kinda shitty lately. It might just be the one I go to.

Burger King is probably the most consistent qualitywise, probably my favorite fries when McDonald's isn't godtier.

Wendy's has good sandwiches, good ice cream, and salads. I don't like their fries.

Chick Fil A is bretty good.

chick fil a = cookout > bojangles >>>>>>> rest

I'll never understand cks love for Wendy's. It's barely a step above McDonald's. None of the 'big 3' are worth a shit except maybe those very rare burger kings where they somehow make decent food. These are the exception, most bks are shit. Honestly I just go to Whataburger, it isnt the best burger on earth like some people say but its 100x better than other fast food. I also will eat chick fil a, Popeye's, taco bell, raising canes. I've only been to Carl's jr twice but I think it might be good, I'd def go back.

Good Times is my favorite right now.

Fried Pickles, Big Daddy and a different flavor of spoon bender every time I visit.

Ever since Dave died, went downhill

i love cookout. so fucking cheap

Chick fil A really is the most mediocre chicken sandwich I've ever ordered. I guess you could say it beats McDonald's or BK, but that isn't saying much, nor justifies the price.

Wendy's, Checkers, or better yet, the grocery store deli all beat it hands down.

I eat at Checkers almost exclusively.
I have a coupon that gets me anything on the menu for free when I buy a large drink, which is $2. If that's not enough for me, I also made copies of a coupon that gives a free medium fries with any regular-price purchase, including the dollar menu.

So a Big Buford or Baconzilla, something off the dollar menu, a medium fries, and a large soda or tea for $3.
Getting something like this anywhere else would cost me, what, $8+?

Whataburger=God Tier

No.

You get a son of baconator for 1/2 the price

A baconator uses two 4oz patties and 6 slices of bacon, 2 slices of cheese mayo and ketchup on a premium bun.

With your build you get two 2oz patties and 4 slices of bacon, 2 slices of cheese, mayo with lettuce and tomato on a value bun.

>L&L
you smokin batu bra?

I used to go to Rally's a lot, they would give me a mad stack of coupons. Never saw that coupon though

Check the back of your receipt.

That goes to everyone in these threads. There are normally a decent deal you can take if you fill out a two minute survey. I know KFC and BK have one, too.

>he fell for the survey trick