Holy shit is there any more worthless fruit than raisins...

Holy shit is there any more worthless fruit than raisins? I've been eating them in my oatmeal every morning thinking I've been getting a good serving of fruit, but I just checked the nutrition information and these little fuckers are pure sugar with less vitamins and minerals than a bowl of Lucky Charms.

What a fucking sham. What a disgusting joke of a fruit.

Raisins are not that great in terms of their nutritional profile. Somewhat similar to apples, which are also pretty low in most micronutrients. I don't know whether raisins contain any additional beneficial compounds - it would be worth researching. I've attached a comparison, values are in percent RDA per 1000 calories for an adult male.

>thinking I've been getting a good serving of fruit

Source on spreadsheet?

lel americanest thread ever. every word reeks of dumbness.

just go eat a burger faggot.

>eating raisins for nutrients
They just taste good

Op as a general rule when you cure something you lose nutrients. raisens are preserved grapes. try eating some grapes if you want that serving of fruit.

raisens are a great source of nutrition for people who lacked refridgeration and green houses. Nowdays we sort of made this kind of thing obsolete

It's my own, based on USDA dataset

/thread
/ops life

So what's "the best" fruit to snack on or just eat in the morning?

Can I have it?

>broccoli proven to be god of vegetables once again

>broccoli more nutritious than spinach

I don't think so, cuck.

no.

yo dog they are called natures candy for a reason

just going to start eating broccoli with literally everything

>these raisins don't have nutrients therefor they are useless
Will tomorrow's thread be about how Snickers don't have nutrients and are therefor useless?

Raisins are high in anti-oxidants. If a dietician says you should eat some berries, raisins count as berries in that regard.

All the cruciferous vegetables are pretty good. Except bok choy. It's alright, but not nearly as good as the others.

Laypeople shouldn't deal in reductionism.

Dried cranberries are the worst since they have to have a lot of sugar added to them. Without sugar added they are classed as "unpalatable"