Hey guys, I'm trying out a carb free/very low carb diet. anyone have any good recipes that are carb free?

hey guys, I'm trying out a carb free/very low carb diet. anyone have any good recipes that are carb free?

pic unrelated

I've been told a bullet is very low carb.

Steak

hey guys, I'm trying out a sugar free/very low sugar diet. anyone have any good recipes that are sugar free?

When will this meme end?

Whenever the next fad diet comes out. First it was low-fat. Then it was low-cholesterol. Then it was low-carb & gluten-free. We need to wait for the next new silly diet trend for a replacement.

your Mother's fat ass

when you attempt to develop an eating disorder part one..

I think it'll be high animal fat diet.

>I'd rather go through the hassle of creating a whole new pantry/fridge and pester people online about it rather than just getting up off my ass

If you exercise, you can eat whatever you want.

Caramelized bread

Said every overweight broscientist ever

I'm exercising too, and no even with exercise you can't eat anything you fucking retard

I'm the fittest and buffest I've ever been in my life and if I ever met someone who said diet is less or un important than exercise for fitness, health and aesthetics I'd laugh in their retarded face

You're an idiot.

You're just not trying hard enough. You can eat whatever you want and keep the body you want, it just takes more effort. Don't compare your lazy ass to everybody else.

not eating bagged bread is a good idea but all you need to do is some excercise and portion control to lose weight

Simply not true if you had the faintest fucking clue of nutrition and exercise in an adult

>implying being an adult has anything to do with it

Caloric intake < expenditure = weight loss.
Caloric intake > expenditure = fatass.

This will never ever change no matter how old or young you are. Stop making excuses.

That has nothing to do with personal health

Not every calorie is equal anyways

I wouldn't expect you to know this since you're obviously a retarded child

There is no excuses, this is you just being a Mike Chang-tier retard

Water, meat and cheese.

so do I cook the cheese and meat in the water or what?

as far as weight goes, you're right. but if you seriously expect you're going to gain muscle or not feel like a zombie on 20g protein a day eating nothing but donuts, you're delusional.

>arguing with a calories in calories out sperg
Those people have never broken a sweat in their lives, they just sit in a computer chair all day and offer their brilliant health advice while drinking mountain dew and eating hot pockets

Wow, a smart diet idea, and a smart cook!
Nice post, OP.

Unfortunately, this is true.

sounds like someone is mad that they fell for a meme diet

is smoking to replace a couple meals a week a good idea? i notticed it reduced cravings a lot

Toast sandwich with a side of fries.

I actually do this too but only because I work 12+ hours a day.

well i dont smoke often, i have no habit at all really, never smoked more than two days in a row.
I defietly wouldnt skip half my meals by smoking a package a day or something