What do you think of this Chinese-American food, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this Chinese-American food, Veeky Forums?

would eat but not the rice

Looks like too much sweet sauce for my taste, but I would probably eat and enjoy it.

ITT: POST YOUR FOOD:
>facebook edition

Food looks alright, I suppose.

But why is the fork on the right?

Disgusting

I'm right-handed.

so what? Basic table manners dictate the fork on the left, and I assume that's for right-handed people given that most people are right-handed?

Don't tell me you're one of those fuckwits who eats with just a fork only and no knife.

Looka this autistic nerd

how was it? i'd only eat the chicken

I'm right handed and eat with a fork in my right hand.

If I hold a knife on it's own I also hold it in my right hand.

Look at this fuck who wasn't taught basic table manners as a child.

Better yet, point and laugh at his/her parents.

Bitch i know that shit but only an autistic pussy would mention it to someone eating dog shit chinese food

>I'm right handed and eat with a fork in my right hand.

What do your personal preferences have to do with basic table manners?

>Bitch i know that shit

Clearly you don't.

>>autist
No, an autist would keep on doing whatever their special snowflake brain insisted on. A normal person would follow what society dictated.

Americanized Chinese fast food is the best.
I'm not exactly sure why, but it's incredibly addicting.

You're a little pussy bitch. Op didnt even set that table and no one gives a fuck about that bullshit in a garbage tier restaurant anyway you hoe

last trips before the big get!

GET

Sugar, Fat, MSG and MSG substitutes. Similar to most addictive fast foods!

At least it's prepared to order, rather than being made in a factory a gazillion miles away and then re-heated in a microwave.

>MSG substitutes

What's an MSG subsititute? Isn't MSG itself the substitute for other more wholesome ingredients? Fuck, I'd much rather a chinese place use douchi in their cooking than MSG.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only person people are laughing at is you. Fucking loser. Who cares how people eat. Don't fucking stare at them freak

looks ok

wouldn't pay for but would eat

This looks like the kind of place where all the variations on chicken are the same deep-fried filet with just a different goop poured on top. Lazy.

All that gluten is going to make you shit like a rusty tap.

it's some of the best drunk food out there

Emily Post is obsolete.

Found the autist

I'm afraid this user is correct and table manners do state that the fork must be on the left.

If I'm eating a meal with just a fork however (for example a curry or shepherds pie) I'll most likely end up using my right hand for it.

Don't worry user, most anons just weren't raised properly (also probably a bit neglected)

>table manners

shut the fuck up grandma. no one needs 7 utensils or antiquated class shaming rules to eat chinese takeout

What does holding your utensil in the correct hand have to do with silly shit like 7 different forks?

Thanks, but it's just a random image I found on Google.

>"correct hand"

whew watchout the etiquette police might kick down the door and ask for your spoon license