What kind of establishment would work best on a main street in a uni town with a court house center that has 2 hot dog...

What kind of establishment would work best on a main street in a uni town with a court house center that has 2 hot dog shops, 2 sub shops, 2 juice bars, 4 cafes, 4 bars, 1 pizza joint, and 3 sit down restaurants? None of these are chains and the location has no liquor license.

Pan-asian. All the best of various ethnic cuisines with decor of a regular restaurant (not 'HEY GUYS WE SERVE FOOD FROM X COUNTRY!').

Is this supposed to be hot lol. Funny picture

Cereal bar

The hipsters will love it

Magic sevens get

>7777778

More information is needed.

I've been to a few different universities and what food is popular varies greatly. In an international-friendly school pretty much anything goes. If it's a more "conservative" place then look at the local cuisine.

I went to undergrad at a school in Texas. Countless restraurants started and failed, yet the good 'ol "burger and fries" places made killer money.

I went to grad school elsewhere, and international food was very popular.

Pay attention to what people did before, and what did (or did not) fail.

Been done.

Try a hotsauce bar. You have a simple menu of slightly overpriced wings, ribs and various types of fries and a large open bar of hot sauces of various flavours and hotness. All in a long line from weakest to hottest. I'm talking 50 types of hot sauce from all over the globe.

Watch as people buy food just to get their mates to pick the one at the end. Add big warning labels and all that it will add to it.

This location was a French bistro. All other locations have been pretty stable with the exception of one pretentious dress code cafe that went under recently. The crowd isn't big in ethnic flare. Maybe a gyro here and there. Mostly people from Jersey Philly and New York, with the exception of a few church going red necks.

They like their pizza here, and nouveau type shit that isn't particularly from one county our another. It makes them feel cultured

I like the hot sauce idea, I have something similar in mind should I come across a bigger location. Unfortunately there is a wing joint right by the university that does this exact thing. Plus they deliver. Good idea though

Interesting. I might toy with this and incorporate it somehow. Thanks

Do a ramen shop or laser tag

>This location was a French bistro

the location of the college, you fool. not the specific restaurant.

Mexican. Low overhead, simple recipes. And college fucks love burritos

You didn't ask for specific location information, you dolt. I only mentioned it because the bistro idea obviously doesn't pan out here in Eastern PA

Hmm. Es possible. It feels a little lack lustre though.

Sure I did. I said "more information is needed" that implies locations and demographics of the potential customers.

24 hour greasy spoon with just the basics.

Oh. My mistake, user. What else you got for me?

skate or die op

Greek/Mediterranean place sit-down but also does takeaway/delivery

Chicks love it, because of healthy things like Greek salad, pita + dips etc.

Guys love good gyros (as evidence by the fact that all of Europe basically feeds itself on kebabs)

Veeky Forums people will like it because you can get just skewered meats with salad/veg

Vegans will like it because Greek food has tons of vegan recipes.

Also, it's the safest non-mainstream cuisine you can go far. It sounds cooler to take a chick to a Greek place for dinner than an Italian place.

I suggest a southern "blues" joint.

Juicy fried chicken with all the fixin's.

Maybe even chicken and waffles.

You could do this as a meat and 3 during lunch hours or possibly an all day kind of thing if you want to get a liquor license.

Southern food is probably the cheapest to make since most of it originates from whatever the fuck slaves could scrounge up for their meals.

you sound like a faggot. i hope your business flops.

gonna need the sauce on this

from a skate video? which 1?

Try

what's the sauce

Kill yourself already.

Non halal kebab shop with pork kebab

This town isn't San Marcos, is it?

No, it's in eastern pa.