>7777777
Nolinks are not welcome on this board. If you don't hold LINK, you need to LEAVE.

>falling for modgets
kys

Link has been the prophecy coin since the beginning

5 threads dedicated to link.
Gets all sevens through spam.
>We did it rebbit!

Newfags who care about gets, let alone think meme magic is a thing, need to leave this site forever
Fucking cancer

I agree, Every other token than Chainlink is officially a shitcoin

C O P E
O
P
E

It's just pajeets spamming about link all day

why is everyone trying to pump link?

no normies even know about link, all they know is about bitcoin..

Crypto is all about hype and where the fucking normies are going, they aren't going to LINK they are getting into BTC LTC or ETH they aren't going to give a fuck about your stupid fucking LINK you fucking retarded faggots.

Did they make a futures market around LINK? NO! they didn't because it's fucking retarded and isn't even accepted by the damn finanical community let alone fucking normal society.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LINK THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Bitcoin is the only fucking crypto that matters at this point get your head out of your asses

Poor 500 LINKer here, just happy I got to see the get and cap it

LEAVE

Stay mad no linker, you made fun of us, you called us stinky, but now, kek, nay, THE GODS, BOGS AND SATOSHI HIMSELF HAVE STATED THAT WE SHALL BE FOREVER

I truly cannot wait until this piece of shit coin crashes and burns so I can read all you faggots crying about it on biz. You're literally a cancer on this site

Linkies will make it EOY if this wallet hodls 10k. 0x704dC0ae00B93a1FbE4A89fE7CD0F76D99e65e3D

I think Donald Trump would like to have a word with you, soyboy.

Is there anything more pathetic than a sad, spiteful nolink who is afraid of seeing others succeed?

A lot of newfags get caught in the hype. The threads convinced me to buy some early on, I sold when it pumped over a dollar and don't think I'll jump back in at any point. There are starting to be a lot of competitors who are simply moving quicker. It was to be expected that Link would pump due to Sergey's appearance at the Bitcoin superconference, but in a few days it's very likely to go back down to where it's comfortable and stay there, again.

no you leave you fucking cancer

just shitting up the place.

Can you spend your link anywhere right now? NO! you can't but you can spend bitcoin places and have been that has been the driving force of bitcoin, all the rest are just shit coin pump and dumps and yes LINK is a shit coin

This LINK shilling is getting out of hand, it's garbage and doesn't do shit.

Yeah, a pathetic link bagholder spamming up this entire board with his autistic memes. Every fiber of my being wants you to fail miserably and kill yourself you worthless faggot

LINK is shit and so is the community.

If only there were a way to abort all these faggots.

>LINK is shit and so is the community.
Link has merit, but the community is a bit too much. Link threads are like /r/bitcoin. If anyone wants to hold Link, it's a good project, but I'd stay away from the community, they'll stop you from thinking rationally.

Cringe

Back ro rthedonald with your underage green frog worshipping newfag ass

I've made far more than you, faggot

Cry harder faggot

Cringey as fuck. This is your typical LINK holder. Retard.

neck yourself you link bagholding vermin

No. :^)

The Salt is real ITT
absolutely great

God bless you LINK Marines. I plan to join your ranks soon

Linklet here
0x24e1db06f712222256956c82266c80a59ee9c6ee

The get only counts if LINK is worth $0.77 by midnight EST.

Fat chance. Maybe Zelda memers should find some other coin to meme about.

people dont actually believe in this shitcoin right? Like comon it takes 5 minutes to realize how shit it is. Even reddit hates it

biz is plagued by paid shills and retards

LINK is the link between functional human beings and LINK bagholders

You don't make the rules, fucko, all that matters is that Link will be $1000 by the End of the year

Hello linkfags, i fell your fucking daily FUD. And did not even give LINK a look. But once i read about it... i thought why is this coin hated so much?

Well , whenever this coin dumps as do all coins i will be buying in cheap. Your FUD almost worked on me, i realized it was autism fud / reverse psychology. I can't wait till you guys start crashing then panic sell into me :^)
Enjoy
Also BTC to 6k by Wed.... final warning

>i realized it was autism fud / reverse psychology
There's no excuse for not realizing LINK's potential if even a brainlet like this can figure it out.

topkek

Could use some back up Marines,
Veeky Forums is now under control and security of the LINK Marines. Local civilian population is becoming hostile and the region is entering a period of unrest. Digit rolling Infantry and OC MEME Artillery needed.

shut up you retarded larper

this post is insanely ironic because the get was in a thread about the link singularity

Kek is actually causing link to moon, I don't believe it

THESE BETTER NOT BOTH BE LINK

Bite Me Civilian.

God Damn Veeky Forumsiet Cong need to know there fuckin place sir. Permission to napalm these faggots?

M U R D E R
U
R
D
E
R

No Survivors Son. Permission Granted.

>who are simply moving quicker

Who and according to what metric? SmartContract is slaying it with partnerships, they have their code released and alpha mainnet live, and mainnet is months away.

Nobody else comes close. dafuq are you on about?

BTFO

the normans know pleb.