How do you control yourself from panic selling when your investment is crashing?

How do you control yourself from panic selling when your investment is crashing?

I report and sage faggot cucks from Reddit /r/buttcoin and then laugh at them while they're still poor and watching cartoons

Lol

Fucking delete this coalburning whore

Don't invest more than you're willing to lose, take some profits while it's still pumping, and expect that the universe is out to screw you anyway.

This kills coal burners and no linkers

You remind yourself why you got involved. If nothing has fundamentally changed who cares about the short term?

AYO WHITE BOY, GIBS ME DAT TREZOR BITCH

weed and alcohol numbs out the pain

Personal policy. Never sell at a loss, and don't invest in stupid shit that can crash. Only bet on sure things (ex: XRP, VEN) or swing trade established coins (BTC, LTC, etc)

Many of you are getting scammed by your shitcoins. I learned real quick not to throw away money in those. Unless you're in the initial buy, you're taking a huge risk.

Don't invest in shitcoins which won't be around in a year.

Then you can just ignore crashes

I'm so sad. our women are slowly but surely starting to favor non whites unironically. I have decided that once I make it that I will do everything in my power to start a campaign to get our women loving and fucking us again and producing babies for us.

>sure thing
>XRP

Ripple is a banker scam you mouthbreather.

And they'll make sure it's successful. I literally invest in projects that are bringing Brave New World to life. The fuck does anyone care anymore? As long as you make it before things fall apart.

You should be grateful for globalisation since it got us web communication. I suppose this is the price for it

laugh at the oracle

Somehow it's now cool to be a mudshark. Whitebois btfo

like MAN

AKA gas the jews

shes seriously cute, and he looks like he just got off the boat from somalia. must be sweden

selling is probably best, unless you're going for minimal effort, in which case you can hold onto your expensive bags and turn your computer off and check back in a few months

otherwise I wish I'd sold some of these a long time ago

when I buy 10000 coins for the same price my 2000 cost me, my bags lose a lot of their sentimental value

sell them shits and trade back up or hodl and go wagecuck, either way is fine imo

>bear shaman
GOT YOU FUCKERS WHO FUD BITCOIN
GET REKT

I don't fud btc because btc transfers are fast and free...

How can I give you a proper answer with that picture?

If you invested in something you believed was undervalued, there shouldn't be a need to panic sell since you know it will go back up

If you invested in risky shitcoins though... maybe selling could be smart.