Post common foods that look so disgusting to you that you never tried them

Post common foods that look so disgusting to you that you never tried them.

Pic related, I understand it should taste alright but it looks so fucking repugnant I want to puke while just looking at it.

Once puberty started I became revolted by everything white and creamy, and temporarily stopped eating all milk, yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, and soft cheeses

Likely why I'm a manlet desu

Most Middle Eastern food.

Colored rice served over a platter of any and all available ingredients. No thnx

Do you think its the creaminess, the color, or the shape of the pasta? Possibly a combination of those? Do you like Fettuccine Alfredo?

Sounds like repressed homosexuality.

Eat your load a few times and you'll either accept who you are, or be disgusted and start thinking dairy products aren't so bad looking.

Fuck you, if anything I oppress my homosexuality.

I'd say combination of color and creaminess. Also, it looks too shiny.

>Do you like Fettuccine Alfredo?
I do like it.

Mexican pastries. I think they call them Pan Dulce.

So many different colors and types, and I'm pretty sure every single fucking one tastes like baked sand.

That looks pretty bad, user.

Also, this crap.

i've never eaten tuna out of a can or mixed with mayo to make a tuna salad sandwich

the smell fucking repulses me

side note

i've had tuna sushi, it was okay. wasn't great but wasn't foul.
>mfw roommate or mom or sister or coworker opens a can of tuna and goes to town
HARAM

They're always really hard on the outside and pure dry air in the middle.

You should try baked mac and cheese, usually has a crumb topping, you can use uncolored cheeses, and it doesn't have the creaminess of stovetop macs.

>boarding school
>required sit-down lunch except wednesdays and saturdays when we had games
>weird mehican lunch ladies always made weird shit
>pot pie and mac and cheese are apparently the fucking house specialty that are so good that everyone raves about
>try the mac and cheese on a rare day i went to required lunch
>al dente, had a crunchy topping, creamy, etc. but literally ZERO flavor
>not even a pinch of salt
detention was worth not going to those fuckin lunches man, shit was gross. i'd just make a fluffernutter for dinner and bring it back to my room

>cafeteria
Ok, fuck that, they just bake trays of shitty flavorless mac. I am so sorry you had to go through that. Mac made with real cheese and seasoned noodles is fantastic, but I also had to go through shitty cafeteria mac, so I get the aversion.

Poutine looks fucking gross.

It's great! If you think about it, it's just potatoes and cheese and gravy. Cheese curds might sound gross, but they're really just salty savory milk fat, and there's nothing wrong with that. I urge you to try it if you're ever in Canada/near a place that makes it legit.

Are those pretty patties?

Maccaroons

tuna salad, chicken salad, any of those salads except for potato just look disgusting to me

except i've tried them, just can't stand them. probably 80% can't get over the look.

Seconding what the other user said about baking it with a layer of breadcrumb, possibly putting bacon in as well.
Also, different pasta, like penne, makes it much nicer imo. Pic related

Mashed. Fucking. Potatoes.
I cannot STAND mashed potatoes, especially if you put milk and fucking garlic in it.

Hello trashbro, is drawbro.
Did pic related

those are really good

I ate it once and that's how I found out I'm anaphylactic allergic to several types of fish. it was a bad time.

The smell fucking revolts me and it seems like I can't avoid it.

This fucking shit. I don't know how people enjoy this. It smells revolting.

I love that stuff.

If you like sour things it tastes like heaven. I once ate a whole can of it plain.

sauce?

Jesus Christ these literally look like green dicks and smell like armpits and I just see people munching them down.

Tell me a bit about your relationship with your mother.

I honestly think you have a problem if you have a problem with eating phallic shaped foods.

There are some really good ones and they are best with coffee (dry as fuuu)

Sooo, you don't like vinegar?

Your not missing out.

Couldn't stand them even as a baby and would cry and refuse to eat whenever they were placed in front of me. and dont give me that "oh, but the honey nut ones are good!!" Crap. They all smell pig disgusting.

How about cheeseburger macaroni? I made some today.
Browned some ground beef and added salt, pepper, garlic, sage, oregano, paprika, chili powder and a bit of cayenne.
I made a cheese sauce with valveta shreads and sharp chedder. Mix meat, cheese and noodles together and shove that shit down your mouth hole

>wala

Hate them as well. And I dont get why you always get pickes on burgers?

Fuck pickles. Having one on the plate near a sandwich can ruin it just from the liquid.

Never had those not because they look bad, but they are fucking mainstream and i dont get the hype

I hate mayo but it's because so many people use it wrong. It should be used like butter not heaped on like pic.

Raw herring. I know it's the Dutch national dish, but eating raw, oily fish with a sprinkle of onions just isn't attractive at all.

But I do heap butter...

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT THOUGHT THIS

You're a fucking idiot

>this thing is good, but only if you use the smallest tiny amount possible, like butter
like vegemite, that's totally bullshit
you do realize that people also drown their burgers in butter, right?

desu, I always wanted to try that, never did though

as for what I never eat: Kebap, seeing people eat it makes it seem so disgusting with all the sauces leaking out...

>putting butter on fatty meat
what the hell, I've never seen anyone do this

How to tell if a macaroni and noodle
>Next we will create a cheese roux/cheese sauce, etc
Its going to be gross
>We will bake it at...
Its going to be good

>cherrytomatoes.jpg
I'll eat regular tomatoes any day of the week but fuck cherry tomatoes. Have not and will never eat.

If they're done in the U.S. they're shit, if they're from Mexihoe, pure awesomeness.

used to hate it as a kid. my brother loved it and grandmother would dote on him and fix it for him all the time, cooking my hotdogs in the kraut and telling me to just wipe the disgusting shit off.

but lately i've been almost craving some kraut and dogs.

oh god... two layers of thick mayo... fucking white people

>Having one on the plate near a sandwich can ruin it just from the liquid.
I don't often see the pickle served on the side of a sandwich. And they do it for weirdos like you, regular humans just put it in.
But I imagine having a shitty juicy one that leaks to your burger bread. Fuck the lazy ass who plated it and couldn't wait two fucking seconds for the juice to drip.

IT'S GOOD FOR YOU

why do niggers dislike mayo?

When I was in high school, a black classmate told me the exact opposite was the case. I also got extra mayo as a bus boy for more black couples than any other race.

Similar, worked for a sandwich shop with predominantly black clientele and if it wasn't mayo it was xtra mayo on most sandwiches

Also spice was hit and miss, most didn't want a single bit of hot pepper but some wanted it fucking slathered on there it was balls out or nothing at all.

Same tbqh
I will never eat this trash

Where do you live? I'm an Ohioan inna USA, I've never seen a soul drench their burgers in butter, at most I've seen people toast a bun with a light layer of butter
Overhyped, but pretty good
Pretty good, but only if done right, minor errors make that shit taste awful
Good if done right
Okay at best, but the generic "This is the only dressing I've ever tried" dressing

cottage cheese

they taste like light crispy oreos

it's essential for a good Reuben, but I don't care for it by itself.

Peanut Butter. The scent of it is nauseating. I like peanuts, but this stuff is just fucking gross to me.

Underrated meme condiment.

>First time blackout drunk was 14 years old drinking fireball.
>Could not eat cinnamon on anything until I was 19.

sounds like the opinions of a homosexual

>being gay is bad
Summerfag detected.

don't you have some cocks to gobble, homo? maybe you'll gobble my cock, faggot.

Sugar-paste style peanut butter is generally pretty gross and and tastes like sweet plastic. The "natural" stuff that's just peanuts and salt is actually pretty good.

>maybe you'll gobble my cock, faggot
projection.

wow you're a fucking sleuth aren't you

All these whiny bitches who dont eat this or dont eat that. fucking, i hate it when people say that they dont eat seafood, or they dont eat mushrooms. what the hell is up with that?

Whats that? Some rice noodles?

This stuff is godly in soups and stews.

How about you eat my poo-poo?

I just realized that I have never once drank apple juice. Am I missing anything? I prefer tart apples and it seems every brand caters to the sweet.

these barely have a smell.
they do have a weird after taste though.

I make my own and will eat a bowl of it as a side dish. I love sauerkraut.

It's sauerkraut, fermented cabbage.

Chicken nuggets
Meat lover's pizza
BBQ chicken pizza
Chicken Alfredo pasta
Chicken Caesar salad
Ranch dressing on pizza
Deep dish pizza
Queso dip
KFC Double Down
Anything Taco Bell has done since 2000
Cool ranch Doritos
Chili-mac

Apple juice is always sweet and needs to be shaken a LOT to avoid a seemingly fermented taste. Pretty good when served ice cold, nothing special otherwise.
I believe you'd be more at-home with cider.

>Meat lover's pizza
>BBQ chicken pizza

Why? I agree with everything else, but these two.

Excessive grease in the first case, overkill sweetness in the second.

hi goooo

You know, I was going to battle you to the death (not really) over it, but I can respect that opinion. I would never dump BBQ sauce directly onto the pie, but I would cook the chicken in BBQ sauce first.

A local restaurant actually thinks BBQ Chicken Pineapple Feta pizza is a good idea.

As for meatlovers, the complaint I usually hear is too many toppings and not the grease argument.

The idea of replacing tomato sauce with sweet BBQ sauce is what I can't fathom.
For me it's too many greasy toppings on a pizza, which is already topped with cheese. I like to be able to eat more than one slice without feeling like I just ate a really shit quality burger.

For the record, the slanty-eyed folk are much more enamored with mayo than whites.

Also, I'm white and the only way I'll eat the stuff is if it's spread thin with direct heat applied, much like butter.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fatty mashed potatoes with cream, garlic, and bacon grease are like heaven.

As a Mexican. I can agree somewhat. It takes alot of fucking searching to find a really good Panaderia (bakery). Most places over knead and bake the fuck out of their pastries so they are dry as a 100 yr old sand niggers vagina.

And then for the filled ones, almost NONE of them ever use their own jellies,creams or pumpkin filling so it's all garbage.

Still, I grew up eating these and here in Phoenix, I FINALLY found a good bakery and have that with my coffee once or twice a week.

Would I prefer a good ol fashioned donut though? Fuck yeah.

Fucking yes! I always describe them smelling that way and no one knows wtf I'm talking about.

How in the literal genuine fuck have you not had apple juice? Are you some nigger from ghana who didn't see snow until he was 20 and got on a rapefugee raft to germany?

No, I just never saw the appeal of it when I was really young and after a while, I never wanted it. Fast forward to today, I just never ended up having any.

ITT: Children.

HARD HITTING TRUTHS FROM MR. ADULT

Try apple cider instead. I prefer it over juice.

This

>Most places over knead and bake the fuck out of their pastries so they are dry as a 100 yr old sand niggers vagina

Dude, I'm sure Arabs and other muslims have a much more active and lustful sex life than you everything-nice-is-forbidden Catholics, so please zip it, your rhetoric sucks ass.

The rest of the post was informative, though.

Grape and cherry anything other then the fruit.
I love grapes but HATE grape jelly.