As the owner of 40,000 LINK, I have to say that Veeky Forums is the worst it has ever been

As the owner of 40,000 LINK, I have to say that Veeky Forums is the worst it has ever been.

This was nothing more than a pile of discord dweebs spamming the board with GET posts all while frantically monitoring the GET Watcher extension waiting until the right moment then spamming the board. Literally half of the posts 20 posts before and 20 posts after the 7s were about LINK, so LINK won once and FAILED 20 times. Wow, good job!

News flash retards: If LINK goes to $3 EoM and $50 EoY, it's not because some magic Egyptian frog gave you good luck because you know how to use Veeky Forums in-browser extension scripts. It's because LINK is a decent project with a good dev team and a solid core. You have had NO positive impact on this coin or its project. All you've done is hijack the hype train and overrun all discussion while at the same time you slowly accumulate low-market coins that you'll start spamming on the board once you're done accumulating. You're nothing but energy leeches wasting everyone's time for your own personal amusement.

This board is supposed to be a deregulated paradise, but dumb, retarded LINK faggots are going to spam this board so badly that moderators will begin to take notice and start heavily moderating this board as a result.

As a stinky linky, I'm glad to be on this rocket to the moon. At EoY, I will have made tons of money off of this great project. It's just a shame that its Veeky Forums userbase is the most cancerous userbase out of all the altcoins out there.

I have 350 k link and think youre a soyboy.

Well said, friendo.

The linkies are just fucking annoying and shit the board up.

>HAHAHA KYS L:INK $1000 EOY HAHAHAHA SERGAY MEMES

This is the only place on the internet that talks about LINK. What the fuck else are we gonna do while we wait to become millionaires?

It's literally cancer. I'm so sick of these faggots killing this board.

>Being coddled from childhood for being "special"
>Thinking you're smart for buying into memecoin made by a russian bigmac enthusiast
>Seeing all the retards celebrating and think that you are better than them so you try to distance yourself from it.
>Not wanting to be associated with stinky linkies because it makes you doubt about your decision to own Link.

If you are so desperate to feel unique and above everyone simply sell all of it right now, but if you still decide to hold never forget this:

We are all stinky linkies.

This
What do you expect? A nice filtered, moderated shitfest that reddit is? This is the true nature of deregulated internet comms. Why do you think casual racism and sexism is allowed.
You think I like brap and thotposters?
No, but I deal with it and focus on making money, and laughing at this shithole. It's a good combo, try it sometime

shut the fuck up, imposternigger
>hehe im a linkie too

you sound like such a stupid faggot. no one is making you read the link threads u dumb bitch.

I hate how you stupid fags twist my words.

>">Not wanting to be associated with stinky linkies because it makes you doubt about your decision to own Link."
>even though I already implied in my post that I'm holding until at least EoY

>"What do you expect? A nice filtered, moderated shitfest that reddit is?"
>even though my entire post is about a non-moderated board

>"This is the true nature of deregulated internet comms."

YEAH BECAUSE A CHAINLINK DISCORD IS SO THE TRUE NATURE OF DEREGULATED INTERNET COMMS

Faggot.

Trust hurts, doesn't it?

Your ID literally says "Butthurt UV IRL" so get out you sunburned salty faggot

>B-B-But LINK $1000 EoY guys r-right?

No.

Can you post of your 40k LINK? If not shut the fuck up.

>i have 40k link (unconfirmed) so therefore i have the right to be a ''no fun allowed'' tightass!

B T F O
T
F
O
HOLY SHIT KEK

I would if you could use proper English you intolerable pajeet.

>truth hurts
apparently so, judging from the fact that you
a) made this thread, and
b) are a reddit transplant

just go back, nobody wants your niggardly kind here

The greatest trick biz ever played was convincing biz that is a meme

kek, the centuries-old "muh grammar" defense. only for use when you have no other argument.

put your inspect element away, because I want a wallet address to go with your screenshot

...Ten thousand?

>a) made this thread

Wow, good deduction there detective!

>b) are a reddit transplant
>call someone something you are so nobody accuses you of being that something

Faggot.

>is a meme

If you can post at least one post that is twenty sentences or longer without one single grammar or spelling error, I will post my wallet address.

The ball's in your court pajeet.

let's see that wallet, anime boy

Faggot pajeet is about to get something off of Google to copy and pasta. No cheating now.

no, i doubt he gives a shit, you've already proven that you're a salty no linker

Waiting...

kek, the state of nolinkies.
This is just pathetic dude. Delete your embarrassing thread and stop posting on Veeky Forums
And no, i'm not going to waste my time typing a novel so that you can pretend there is a grammatical error and get out of showing your linkless wallet

>admits he's a pajeet

Fine by me.

yes

i think you're genuinely one of the most childish people i've ever seen online. Even for a redditor, your argumentative skills are embarrassingly bad.
Please stop embarrassing yourself

>pic related: this one means i'm a transgender nigger, just as the other one meant i'm a pajeet

Dinking face

REKT

sickness and misfortune will befall you soon

thought so. checked.

>comparing a 7 digit get to a 4 digit one

kys faggot you dont deserve your link

>As the owner of 40,000 LINK
You sure that's not 40,000 LARP?

>Tumblr watermark

>he clicked on an dumb anime image

Fag

>I have to say that Veeky Forums is the worst it has ever been

Yep.

Stinky linkies, braaap posters, and sniff posters need to die or fuck off back to their le dank memes at le faggot le reddit