>primal noises within my stomach
>ass erupts within the next half hour

I fucking love milk though, bros...
white milk
choco milk
goat milk
tit milk

you name it

How can I enjoy a nice cup of it without these without some pills help? Any lactose bros in here share my pain? It happen with pretty much any dairy product, but milk hurts me the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/2/421s.full.pdf html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just conditioned myself to enjoy soya milk. Join us, friend. You won't regret it.

It's possible to "cure" lactose intolerance by starting with a small amount of milk/yogurt and working your way up to bigger portion sizes. Start with like a tablespoon every day, and if that's fine go up to two, then three, etc.

If you have problems just with just a tablespoon, there's probably nothing you can do with lactose.

There is something called ultra filtered milk by fairlife, it's had the lactose removed.

Fermented dairy beverages like yogurt or kefir usually don't have much lactose left from the fermentation process, you could try just drinking those.

Also, "synthesized" milk, milk created from engineered yeasts and sugar will probably not have any lactose. This might be available in grocery stores within a few years.

Tit milk? Serious question, where can this be bought

It can be "bought" for as much as a girlfriend costs.

All dairy milk is tit milk.

Thanks friend, i can go with this. Don't like yogurt too much though.

I had a glass of milk 2 hours ago and I am still flatulent, this shit is unacceptable.

You might want to try some probiotics. There is some pretty good science that consumption of probiotics helps overcome lactose intoleranse.
Here is such one example: ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/2/421s.full.pdf html

Give yourself a yogurt enema

dude, drink lactaid; it tastes better than regular milk and you won't have the gas. It's just milk with an added enzyme.

Why don't you just buy lactose free milk and try that out?

I was going to suggest penis milk but you blocked me with dairy.

Well done, user.

In Finland there's milk with the lactose removed.

Just get that stuff

It's everywhere, the lactose isn't removed though, a digestive enzyme is added to the milk that gets rid of 99% of the lactose. In the states it's called lactaid.

Cashew, soy, almond, oat, hazelnut, rice, sunflower seed, hemp, flax, pumpkin seed.

Take your pick. First three are my favorites though.

How about you stop drinking bovine growth formula? It's bad for your prostate because it naturally contains bovine growth hormone. Because it's for making cows grow. Fatty.

what does milk have to do with being fat? milk is not fatty, even whole milk doesn't contain very much fat, you are a stupid.

I don't care. Zebras are for making lions grow, and I eat them too. You can't stop me with your "made for this" and "supposed to that."

go to your local health food store
(read: new seasons, whole foods, that one section at your local supermarket)
get all the milks
yes ALL the milks
rice
oat
hazlenut
cashew
soy
almond
flax
coconut
I think theres a few others

but I have tried most of them . ALmond milk is very similar to regular milk. go try it out user don't be afraid.

I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow to get all the milks and make the ultimate milkshake.

just get the pills that counter it

Almond milk is the absolute best with cereal
Cereal all day with no burning trash farts, cereal for dinner throwing in cut up banana and kiwifruit and making my flatmates envious
Gonna try concocting ice coffee with soy milk+soy cream, blend it with ice, mad decadence
Alpro choc pudding is incredible it's so rich and creamy, there's vanilla and coconut as well I think

almond milk is like 2% almond, 5% sugar and rest water. better off making your own

I made my own amygdalate *tips fedora* and it ended up being 3% almonds by weight. Water is heavier than almonds.

tried lactose-free milk?