A properly cooked egg, no chance of salmonella, and tastes way better than that raw runny yolk...

A properly cooked egg, no chance of salmonella, and tastes way better than that raw runny yolk. with some noodles in a broth w/ chicken and spinach and kale. get fucked Veeky Forums

chickens overcooked
so is the egg because op is a pussy
kale is a meme vegetable

>meme
15 year old that doesn't know the first thing about cooking.

Obvious b8

kale is a meme, its tough and bland which is why until three years ago it was cattle fodder and then pretentious hipsters such as yourself decided that because its got 5% more nutrients than spinach you would replace everything that you used spinach for with kale even though spinach is tastier and easier to chew

implying you wouldn't eat that.

dumb ass doesn't know how to make his kale tasty so he calls it a meme.

I've eaten over-easy eggs my whole life and have never gotten salmonella.

Do you not use cellphones for risk of cancer?
Do you not go outside in sunlight for fear of melanoma?
Do you not shitpost for fear of being banned/ pruned?

Seriously though, if you needed to start a thread so badly that even shitposting seemed like a good idea, you might as well have started a 'go'za thread.

you're trolling, kale isn't tasty and it never will be

nice bait, but you have a much higher risk of getting salmon from a raw egg than you do of getting cancer from any of the things you mentioned combined. nice try.

you must be one of those 12 year olds that thinks swiss chard doesn't taste good. leave ck.

You're a disgusting pig, OP.

You know you don't have to eat it raw, right?

>kale
>tasty

You're trying way too hard, and its embarassing.

your underage and you are only embarrassing yourself

>much higher risk
It's funny cuz I've still never had salmonella, nor has anyone I've ever met.

By your logic, I'll probably never have cancer as well.

So either I'm the perfect human speciman, or you're possible shit-tarded.

It's like watching the first few episodes of American Idol. I'm listening to you sing your horrible song, grimacing with each word out of sheer embarrassment, yet I can't look away.

You're like the William Hung of Veeky Forums.

JUST MELT IT IN BUTTER AND ADD SUGAR

an hero

oh man you really beat that literal .01% chance of the egg having salmonella in it.

calling everything a meme is a meme

nice meme

>properly cooked egg

I bet you didn't even sweat your egg. It warms up the inside so it cooks quicker and more evenly.