Do you guys know what Union Pay is...

Do you guys know what Union Pay is? Union Pay is the largest card payment organization IN THE WORLD (debit and credit cards combined). BIGGER THAN VISA. BIGGER THAN MASTERCARD. They are also in bed with the Peoples Bank of China.

Can you guess which crypto is partnered with them and who's CEO is the founder of a UnionPay subsidiary? Guess...

it's HPB.

/thread

ChainLink?

fake partnership №32453...

I'm sorry. I'd rather stay poor and buy LINK.

Can you guess which Chinese company CLAIMS to have a partnership with Union Pay?

HPB. It's fake just like every other fucking partnership these scammers claim they have.

We posted at the same time regarding the same thing lol. nice.

why so many subsidiaries

walton
HPB

I hate they can't be honest. Overblow every negotiation or affiliate into partnership with God

KEK. Check the whitepaper.

You're all fucking autistic if you believe this shit LMAO LMAO LMAO FUCK hahahah!

They literally wanted to make something to work with unionpay, and that's all their whitepaper says if you read it hard enough.
Do you SERIOUSLY think that a company this big would partner with a few people who only have an idea.

Do yourself a favour and put your money in eos/omg which is a HPB that will actually WORK. lmao lmao lmao fucking hell :) !!!!

HPV and it is huge in Asian markets

do i look like a chinaman?

>only have an idea

Lol the chips are being made as we speak...

>whitepaper

lol he fell for it

is there any concrete proof of this partnership?

I hate how there's so many teams saying they're partnered with some company but there's no proof

Miss the train then. I don't care if you guys believe it or not. you're litereally stupid if you are trying to fud this.

Oh btw, neo partnership. Will support neoVM and ico was hosted by them. But you guys will probably deny that also.

"After listening to the design concept of HPB, China's largest financial data company UnionPay has joined as a partner"

You do realise this is all just an IDEA. It literally even says 'design concept.' Come back to us when they have a working product, pal.

What other proof do you want aside from the fact that it's in the whitepaper and the founder of HPB created a union pay subsidiary and was the CTO of UnionPay Smart? He literally was an executive at Union Pay.....

Bro when they drop the working product it will be too late. Crypto is speculative, yes. I'm just saying, the chances of a huge moon with this are very clear. It's almost a slam dunk hold.

You say this as if it is guaranteed that they release the product. You can't seriously be this delusional?
Yes, China is one of the most innovative in the world, but look up the statistics of inventions that succeed vs those that fail.
Please take what I'm saying into consideration, you seem like a nice guy, I don't want you to get burnt.

I don't really give a shit if they release a product or change the world. I bougth a bunch to make money and it's guaranteed to go up, yes. With the team they have and the connections, I also have confidence that they will get to where they want to go. This isn't just an idea at this point, it's been in development since March 2017...

Take it how you will. This seems like a no brainer to me though.

>thinks for some reason its 'guaranteed' to go up
lmao
not wasting anymore time on you mate, atleast now everyone here knows how delusional you are...

I'm not saying 100% it will go up to crazy amounts. Nothing is guaranteed. I'm saying the odds are in it's favor. It's not rocket science, have you been in this space for very long??? Can you not spot the gems amongst the sea of shitcoins? No worries, go back to buying TRON and TRTL

THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA

It looks like it's in a downtrend at the moment anyway. If it breaks 60k sats it could be a buy. looks like it will go down to 52k and i might be interested there.

Checked. This FUD is so weak. HPB will moon hard in 2018. I can't wait for biz to cry.