Yes swift will make their own blockchain, but guess who's fucking token they will be using for their oracle's and nodes...

Yes swift will make their own blockchain, but guess who's fucking token they will be using for their oracle's and nodes, link is a plug in to all blockchains you fucking retards, biz fucked the lot of all you no linkers

Finally someone said this. I was going to, but then I thought, why even waste my time. Charitable of you to explain this for brainlets.

Deep breaths autist

Now kill yourself

>link is the only possible coin that has oracle and node solutions and they definitely won't go with any of the other options

Chainlink is one of the very few, if only undervalued thing in this market for fuck sakes, Op is right and put very simple, fuck I wish I wasn't a pussy and was all in on link but it is atleast 55% of my portfolio

mobi?

If you don't have 10k link, you won't make it. Sell everything you can to buy more.

The greatest trick that /biz ever played was to convince /biz that Link was a shitcoin.

₱₳Ɏ₣₳łⱤ

Oh man you linkies are fucking dumb.

This literally means nothing.
If I want to lock coins from one chain to use on another chain, I can.
There are several options as it stands and many others that have much more potential then something a fucking bearded plaid shirt wearing faggot that can't even smile could come up with.

Check the whales, they are heading to rootstock.. link is fucking garbage man

Nice

Moved from 50 to 66% total folio before the conference today desu.
The greatest trick Veeky Forums ever played was convincing Veeky Forums that chain link is a meme.

>The greatest trick Veeky Forums ever played was convincing Veeky Forums that chain link is a meme.
This single sentence will echo in Veeky Forums for the years to come.
I hope people actually did their research instead of basing their investments on Veeky Forums sentiment KEK

You mean Link is the Butt Plug to all blockchains!

I cant believe Sergey invented Bitcoin when he was just a student at NYU, and then 10 years later creates Chainlink as well. This guy is like a modern day Leonardo Da Vinci

Only 7k link here, but I will be ok as long as the Aussie dollar does not go up to much or the burger dollar go down. Also have 1.5kreq and 2k jibrel, so I should be ok. But don't worry I plan on dumping more into link, got other shitcoin to sell

Realistically how much per LINK in 2020?

For real $300 by eoy, I would say.

Sorry meant to say $300 eoy 2020

Hmm...I can see that happening, crypto mcap by 2020 will most likely be trillions.

Screencap it user, you know it's going to happen. Come back and thank me in 2020

Do you happen to know when mainnet comes out?

>swift will make their own blockchain
Swift is using Hyperledger Fabric which is developed by IBM. And what company was it that had emails dug up where they were researching oracles? Oh right, it was IBM.

I believe full mainnet is set for Q3, but could be wrong. Also shit happens alot quicker in this market from what I have been told, so expect it to be sooner.

Thank you.