Help me Veeky Forums, how do I respond to my boomer parents? They are getting bitter and salty about my sweet ass gains

Help me Veeky Forums, how do I respond to my boomer parents? They are getting bitter and salty about my sweet ass gains.

Saged

Because Boomers know what Chainlink is

Unfortunately, Adam told them.

Normally I'd say you should help your parents out but with that attitude fuck em, its your LINK and they can't force you to give them any.

Nice Larp

This, just say they shouldn't have had kids if they weren't willing to support you

>1497995000712.png
seems legit

user by the time link is worth anything your parents gonna b dead from old age

>pay me for raising you even though I never asked you if you ever wanted to be born in the first place

Fucking boomers man, Can't wait till they are all dead in 30 years.

You should help them if they helped you. Why wouldn't you?

take care of what takes care of you, friend. money is just money. Why are you so insecure?

if you don't want to be here there are plenty of ways to get out, stop being a plague on society.

REEEEEE in their faces and tell them "Get out nolinkers!!" Shit in your hand then start throwing it around and smearing it on walls.

unironically this

IMPLYING BOOMERS KNOW WHAT CHAINLINK IS THEY WOULD JUST IT CALL CRYPTO CURRENCY FAKE AND SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

For fucks sake people it's the same guy as the dozen other threads with the same premise. Why the fuck do you keep falling for it?

>implying people aren't ironic posting a troll post

>say sure
>move away
>forget to tell them
>block their number

₱₳Ɏ₣₳łⱤ