Hello friends, time for another episode of me penetrating objects that are meant to be in your mouth; I Fuck Food

Hello friends, time for another episode of me penetrating objects that are meant to be in your mouth; I Fuck Food.

Food Item #2: Marshmallows you said, and I listened! Congrats to the user who suggested this, I had a lot of them.

Preparation: 10/10(Easy!) Get about 8-10 medium marshmallows and put then in a medium sized cup or glass. Slap it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds til desired warmth, then let it cool. Careful, I didn't let mine cool and I burnt my dick with marshmallow. It didn't feel-good at all.

Stealth: 7/10 You can do this if you live with people and they are home, provided that you are quick. The air pockets will make some noise, but it's minimal. like always dispose of it in your bathroom. Also the marshmallow smell will mask your cum scent.

Session: 2/10 Very sticky, but a dry sticky. If your dick can handle heat, then pop it out of the microwave and fuck it immediately. It takes a while to cum to this too, which is a letdown. Just keep fucking until the end, and don't give up.

Orgasm: 5/10 A complete letdown of what I thought it was going to be. I thought my orgasm was going to be a supernova and my seed would make a marshmallow man baby to take on the feminist Ghostbusters and smash their matriarchy. It's better than just using your hands, though.

Cleanup: 0/10 This is hard if you live alone, I just take a wet washcloth and wipe the marshmallow off my dick, throw the cloth in the washing machine or just take a shower. Cleaning the glass is the hard part. If you live with people, hide that stuff and wait till they leave. Then do as I said above.

Overall experience: 3/10 Dry sticky, hard to use, and hurts to clean off your dick. Don't try unless you're very patient.

Thanks for reading! Here's the picture. Hope you enjoyed. Suggest what food I fuck next down in the comments.

NOTE TO MODS: I have read through the rules of Veeky Forums and the global rules and I am in no violation of them. Don't remove my post, or I make 2 per day. Thanks.

Oh I forgot to put on my name. This is me!

And as always, tell me if you tried this and if you agree with me.

welcome back. I wanted to read what happened in your last thread when I got home from work but it had already been deleted

Thanks, man. The mods keep deleting my post with the same "don't post threads that contain this, this and this." And this thread fits none of those categories, so I am going to keep posting.

If the mods delete this I'll post this again and keep making newer ones.

but why

But why not? Ive made some people's day with this yesterday, and I'm glad to do that.

tldr

dumbass

Threads like these are the reason why I keep browsing this shithole.

More like to;dr you're mad I had fun

Glad I could make you come back!

I barely ever go to Veeky Forums, and the one time I do, this is on the front page.

I feel like I should be surprised, but instead I'm reflexively thinking of trying to find earlier posts in the archive.

The mods removed my last posts. But this just started yesterday, so I guess you come on here whenever I post it.

I suppose I might. I'm feeling faintly inspired to try out the grapefruit.

I feel your pain user
this is the first time I've ever been on Veeky Forums
what the shit, Veeky Forums?

OP if you keep this up you will be a legend.

moar pls

Uhhhh....you're prolly going to get a UTI if you keep this up.

do you have screenshots of your last thread(s)?

Remember when I said to fuck the pancakes? I found the webm.

Not pancakes. Asian cheesecake

More like Asian fuck cakes. Those things are THICK

i want you to fuck a breakfast burrito

Try it! You'll like it.
Will do.
I'll post tomorrow.
Don't care lol.
No sorry I'm sure another user has em.
I'll try it if I can.
Maybe soon!

Forgot my name again whoops