What is the cheapest and easiest way for me to mask the taste of this shit so that I can get drunk off of it?

What is the cheapest and easiest way for me to mask the taste of this shit so that I can get drunk off of it?

Invest in better alcohol

seriously, that shit tastes like pure hairspray

Dilute and take as enema.
You will get ripped.

I find that a good tart lemonade gets rid of most bad liquor taste and actually goes well with most of them

tonic durrrr. and stop whining it's not that bad

If I want sex then I let her get a bottle.

I know it does friendo, but I'm not just gonna pour it down the sink
Good suggestion, I'll have to try and see if it makes this taste less like orange air freshener

Tom Collins, with a bit of grenadine..

I find adding an ice cube helps. Also drink it out of a pre-chilled mug.

I like gin and I didn't agree with how sweet and citrusy it was either. Syrupy.

But I find cheap tonic (store brands use less sugar, so they're more crisp, less syrupy) covers alcohol well for me. If not that, one part any-liquor, one part lemon juice, a lot of ice, maybe a splash of lemon-lime for some sweetness? You won't taste anything through the lemon. It's how I drink dogshit liquor to get drunk.

Turn it into a martini. I've found cheap vermouth for about 4 dollars. You can garnish it with whatever you please, but green olives/ cocktail onions are the best.

I've garnished with a slice of avocado and it worked nicely.

Vermouth

put it in the freezer and drink with coke

Just slam it you aren't a proper alcoholic if you put flavor ahead of getting drunk

quit being a bitch Gin tastes pretty good

the absolutely cheapest way is to chill it take shots and chase with water you will get drunker at a better pace (water helps to dilute the Gin so you don't get smacked too fast) and it will help prevent hangovers

Its plenty smooth already. I won't berate you for being a pansy but Tom Collins (gin+fizzy lemonade) goes well since it's really citrus and more like flavored vodka than gin

This. TC works well with the worst gin we have in my country. Use that fresh lemmon juice (30cl), simple syrup (15cl), gin(45cl) and finish with soda water (around 60cl). Garnish with a lemmon twist. No need for grenadine as this user said. I would go with a dash of Angustura (not sure the name in english) but that is not required either

Squirt or other grapefruit soda/juice goes really well with gin.

I buy Burnett's. Cheaper, and a little less fruity tasting.

Then buy polar diet tonic with lime flavor, lime juice in a squeeze bottle, and Tribuno sweet vermouth.

Dash of tribuno, swirl it around with the ice to coat and open it up, some Burnett's, squirt of lime juice, and dump the tonic in.

Simple, cheap, delicious.

Woof, New Amsterdam is such shit gin. Seconding Tom Collins as a viable option

OP here. Since I am a lazy bastard and didn't go to the store, I mixed a little with
>pic related except newer because that's a really old can
to see if it tasted decent. It does. The shitty citrus taste of this paint thinner goes great with the shitty medicine-like cherry taste of this cola.

Lemon lime Gatorade mix.

My go-to fix for any cheap or shitty stuff like that is Simply limeade.