Why do black people always order Hi-C with no ice at McDonald's?

Why do black people always order Hi-C with no ice at McDonald's?

It'da moes lik koolaid nigga.

I've never done that.

I mean real black people, not some blerd on Veeky Forums.

how the hell should we know? youre only going to get speculation here.

I was hoping to have an anthropological discussion on the drinking rituals of the North American negro.

Most of the black people I know are at least vegetarian, if not vegan, and are quite a bit more selective about what they eat than I am. Just for some perspective, I haven't been inside a McDonalds in 11 years

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

you probably know black people like the ones in the commercials, not the ones downtown.

>north african
>negro

KANGZ

What do you mean by "downtown"? Stereotypically, the black people all live uptown.

Is this like when black people are the most autistic weebs to overcompensate for being nigs?

I don't know. i don't live in the city, when i go in I go downtown and that's the only time I ever see them, besides at the drive through.

>fingernails

Jesus Christ.

>the drive through
I don't know what those are, because I don't own a death cage.

I also don't own a microwave but I'm not sure how we got on the subject of my moral superiority. It's regrettable that you found this to be a digression.

death cage? you mean a car? you don't own a car? where do you live?

I hate the nimrods who treat the machines like a nursing sow hog. They camp in front of the machines, fill their sodas, and drink them them down. Then they stand there repeating the process. It's like "Oh my God, do you think you will crumble to dehydrated dust on the way to your table?!"

>shitposter
>literate

Don't bother, he's either the most dedicated troll on Veeky Forums, or the biggest douche to ever live. I hope it's the former, but believe it's the latter.

Probably a combination of both.

it's closest thing to kool-aid that they can get there

imagine if they had grape

no ice = you get more in the cup
Hi-C = cuz das da bomb ass juice right there

mixes with syrup hekka good too.
why white folks always like gimme a diet coke?
They just ordered 2 bigmacs extra sauce and a dub of nugs..baka

No ice is more juice, it's already cold. Also I pick Hi-C because the lemonade is always fucking out and I don't trust the niggas making the sweat tea.

>ordering a meal in the first place
>not getting black coffee

I really wish I could get a burger, fries, and water, but dat sugar syrup markup.

Orange drank

Plus it got vitamin c

Drink dat shit

Get a real job

Lold at grape

Because it's cold enough coming out of the tap and ice just wastes space where you can have more soda.

>it's regrettablr that you found this to be a digression
>death cage

Found the douche

Ice is a scam. The soda comes out cold and when I worked at a McDonalds in high school, I discovered that a large with ice is the same as a medium with no ice

lol you dont know what we look like fuckboy

lol i wanna kick you in the dick

in 'go they live on the south side far from the best 'za

If you're dumb enough to order a drink at a fast food establishment, at least always order no ice.

They fill the cup to the brim with ice and whatever volume is leftover is how much drink you actually get.

Who else gets powerade at mcdonalds?
I feel like I'm the only person.

>dem fingernails

>nimrods

Did bugs bunny teach you that word

>lol

>2016
>being a maroon

We gots us some sort of Robinson Crusoe over here.

When I was a server a lot of black people would order water with extra lemon slices, then use the sugars on the table to make lemonade. Similar cheapo kind of thing.

>fuckboy
>boy

Honky confirmed

>I don't want a thread for black people in general
>talk about NIGGERS guys
>niggerniggerniggernigger

>no ice = you get more in the cup
Also, it's already cold
If you plan on waiting to drink it, enjoy your watery mess, you're better off just buying it and storing it at home

based
it's less calories than the hi c/minute maid bullshit and it tastes better too

Well I am black and Orange Hi C is my favorite drink at McDonald's. I've probably done the no ice thing inside, never ordered it that way. But for perspective, drinks come out of the machine cold so ice is kind of a scam

What's interesting about these threads is that black people don't seem to be freaking out

If someone asked why do whites do ______ the thread would be bursting at the seams with USDA Prime butthurt and then it would 404

That's because we're all white here.

Whites aren't used to being stereotyped

Me, poweraid with ice is best drink

Because black people have a more homogenous culture, while white could be anyone from Irish to Norwegian to Italian, Redneck to City Dweller to Suburbanite, etc.

Nigger.

>black people have a more homogenous culture
Yeah, like how primates hang out in packs or troops.

Even on Veeky Forums stupid ass threads like this happen huh.

I bet you haven't been inside a woman in 11 years either

Because the only thing that can recharge their silverback ape strength is a very specific combination of HFCS and orange food coloring. The only beverage which satisfies this requirement is Hi-C orange.

Why do Chinese always order a Sprite with no ice?

>have a more homogenous culture

But they don't. Various tribes/countries/people in Africa have been killing each other for centuries. Their various social groups are just as different as protestants and catholics.

What does the culture of Africans have to do with the culture of African-Americans?

Shut up nigger

Who said anything about African-Americans? The claim was "Black people". Last I checked, that wasn't limited to Americans.

I'm OP, and that's what I meant. Why the fuck would I care about what happens outside of America? Literally nothing non-American matters.

>Why the fuck would I care about what happens outside of America?

I have no idea who you are or what you care about. Your inability to convey your specific thoughts with words is not my problem.

see

They don't have hi-c outside america

Africans don't consider themselves "black," especially not African immigrants to the USA

i don't understand what's wrong with saying lol. every time i see someone point it out, they turn out to be one of the people on this site that say 'kek', and the only other place i've ever heard that is my little brother and his friends from school saying it to each other over xbox live

Because it shows that you're not from here.

that's an absurdly wrong opinion and clearly demonstrates that you yourself haven't been 'here' for very long, just the same as pointing out 'lol' does. neo-internet users feigning knowledge of insular behavior that not only doesn't exist now, but never has. lol.

To the contrary, I don't remember anyone using it here more than 5 or 6 years ago.

They're only people because blacks in the us all have some European dna

I use lol and have been here for over a decade. Not everyone is an ebin memer constantly

lol

same lol

Cut your fingernails

>Why do black people always order Hi-C with no ice at McDonald's?
Ordering no ice when doing takeout is to get maximum volume. It's cold from the machine already, so you simply get more of it, especially if they add far too much ice typically. Can always add ice at home when you get home, plus it won't go flat like soda if you park it in the fridge overnight, leftovers. I sometimes get that value meal with the drink when I already have a drink.

>dub of nuga...baka

Disgraceful

this is also my experience with black people. high cultured, vegan, college educated. i don't understand these Veeky Forums memes about "black" people, they seem to be an intelligent, tolerant race

Why do black people always do loop-de-loops when they're flying a plane? I was flying from Chicago recently, and the black pilot said over the intercom that he was gonna make the plane do a trick, he then proceeded to do a loop-de-loop.

Why do they always do this?

why do white people always ask for a fish fillet with only fish

That's probably because you lead a sheltered upper middle class existence.

I'm Hispanic and we do the same thing. My mom got me doing it from a young age idk I'm pretty sure only white people like soda and no ice = more drink = better value

Fun fact, 3 parts mountain dew to 1 or 2 parts powerade makes Baja Blast

According to the DOJ, they commit half the homicides in the country despite being under 15% of the population.

Seriously enough.

>Why do black people always order Hi-C with no ice at McDonald's?
What did he mean by this?

Careful user, facts are considered racist

that's not just any Hi-C, that's H' C'.

Most of the black people I know are literally from Africa, I only know two black people though

Not as disgraceful as your mushroom sauce

Aye aye

Hmmm, yes, all the black people i've known were budhists, most were PhD students, with parents making at least seven figures yearly.

That's a good thing.

Does anybody know why black people are scared to death of fit asian guys? Is it because they think they know kung fu? Also, what's the deal with black people and kung fu movies? Why do middle age black men love them?

You're not wrong.

>seven figures
You're talking about a fraction of one percent of the population, without even taking race into account.

because wu tang

I don't know about Hi-C, but I get all my drinks with no ice. The shit comes out cold, no sense watering the drink down.

No sense guzzling nutrient-free calories either, you dingdong.

And yet you still guzzle cum.

Sauce on that hot little piece