It's really easy to find chainlink on coinmarketcap nowadays...

it's really easy to find chainlink on coinmarketcap nowadays. all you have to do is scroll down until you see one of the few coins with a positive change in market value. to further narrow it down choose the one with a gain greater than 20%

thats a serious case of horseface

2/10
her belly is fucking disgusting, it looks like an asshole.

Also, you'll soon easily find LINK because it will be the only one the one in red for weeks.

she can trot in my field any time.

her bellybutton is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE

just stick your finger in it

What the FUCK is that bellybutton?

underrated

Holy shit. I bet I can destroy her confidence in 1 second.

belly button looks like an asshole

Can I fuck that bellybutton

That's where her braps come from.

>pointy elbows amirite
lmao

there's pointy elbows and then there's giant anus staring you right in the face.

No wonder Veeky Forums is filled with perma-virgins lmao

holy nigger titties

I want to fuck her belly button does that make me gay?

fucking jealous women in this thread

checked and kekd

Post pics of your personal harem there John fucking Stamos

It used to be easier to find
The only coin that dumped 80% while everything else was pumping to heaven

How much req to phuck that belly button?

No it's not, she has her mouth way open retard

Also when did this trend of sluts having their tongues out in photos start?

I fucking hate belly buttons like that

that fucking bellybutton
AHAHHAHAHAHHA

Over tan, belly button looks like a blown out asshole.

Sure...

I'm fucking crying lmao

nah that thing is a little grim lad lets be honest

lm fucking ao

jealous

lool nah ive fucked better but its just banter
calm down

you've fucked better bellies?

The type of girl who will discuss Hegelian ethics and Metcalfe's law with you before gobbling your knob.

Do you know how autistic you have to be to reply to a comment like that?

Yes

What are you getting at?
Oh yeah? Describe them.

ᵇʳᶦᵖ

Big moist round holes. Big moist round holes full of mould and rot, fluff, pieces of dust, air, bits of debris that they've picked up from a lifetime of absorbing detritus under some cotton. Good for only one thing. Do you know what the purpose of one is? It's quite parasitical in nature.

And as for the belly buttons... well it's just a belly button lad

>gaping this hard
and yet she has absolutely no ass

>Big moist round holes. Big moist round holes full of mould and rot, fluff, pieces of dust, air, bits of debris that they've picked up from a lifetime of absorbing detritus under some cotton. Good for only one thing.
You know what just to say to make 'em swoon.

Unironically saying shit like this minus the rot and fluff bit does make chicks wet in my experience

They love being used like a fuck toy and humiliated in this way. Not even joking. Tell a girl shes a worthless whore with a finger in her cunt and you can feel her get wetter almost instantaneously

When do you marry her?

Marriage is for the birds

Wtf is wrong with that belly button

Why is there an asshole in her stomach?

Pump and dump?

No, just fuck a few times and slowly losing interest and its on to the next

Kek

too bad you guys have to miss out on this soft pussy

And women are okay with this?

>Implying that anyone that frequents a Mongolian knitting board would ever get to fuck her

who cares

>that ugly profile
lol oy vey shalooooooom sister

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

After a few or more kids women get used to it, huh?

what do you mean?

It's not the man's responsibility to stick around once the kids arrive, right?

Bro once you see it you can't un see it, holy fuck. But for real you faggots notice shit way to much, to be honest I would not have even see it without someone pointing it out, she has a hot body so don't understand why the first thing you would look at is her bellybutton.......

thats what contraception and the pull out method is for

Not even an autist but it's the first thing I noticed. Obviously she is hot as fuck but that thing is VERY off putting.