When you take it all onto consideration I doubt there is a better food on earth than reference bean

When you take it all onto consideration I doubt there is a better food on earth than reference bean

>tastes better than most stuff
>very cheap
>can alter spice and consistency
>best with chips and rice (cheap)
>lots of beans to choose from
>healthy
>makes you fart bad
>but it doesn't smell
>best side dish or main course
>gors with everything

Pretty sure it's s super food

Reference bean? i have never heard of that user!
Please tell me more.

Is that a Mexican inspired ' ' ?

>reference bean
What the fuck?

Good luck cleaning that shit off your cast iron without taking some seasoning with it

what is reference bean? I dont gtr (get the reference).

Polymerized oil is chemically bound to the pan. Reevaluate your beliefs.

i;m thinkin about thos beans

I'm gonna post my refried beans recipe:
Ingredients: Homemade Baked Red Beans (fuck off with your canned shit), olive oil, garlic, cilantro, white onion, salt, generic chili powder, 1 tbsp butter, chicken stock.

Heat saucepan, add olive oil chopped onion, garlic, let caremalize a little not too much. Then throw in beans, chicken stock, salt pepper, chili powder, and tbsp of butter. Mash with pic related. Don't be a Dennis the Dunce. Be a Smart Sam. Finish and serve in cute mexican cauldron pottery jars with a side of tortilla chips fried or non-fried, and a side of sliced avocado. Top the beans with a cilantro shrub just to be a whore.

>cilantro
dropped

>no jalapeno
>no cumin
>no cayenne
>no onion powder
>no garlic powder
>"chili powder"

Garbage.

hint: if you can't wash your pan with dish soap every time you use it you fucked up the seasoning from the get go

cumin is for chili retard
i tried putting jalapeno juice in my refried beans one time, fucking gross it made me pucker
using onion powder and garlic powder instead of the fresh ingredient? fuck you

>cumin doesn't belong in south of the border cuisine
>I put vinegar into my dish, and it tasted sour
>dehydrated ingredients that have different uses than their fresh counterparts should be compared on the same plane

How dumb can you be?

>you dont know shit about mexican refried beans every ethnic would laugh at your fucking cumin
>ummm yea why would i put a fresh jalapeno in there? again every ethnic would laugh at your fucking ass
>i never use dehydrated ingredients unless its something i need to have for storage like basil or parsley because they go to waste fast
youre a shit cook!

We already get it, user, you don't have to reiterate your stupidity.

suck my dick faggot

pls guys calm dowm

Disgusting shit flavored beans

fuck off, the men are talking beans