Daily reminder that anybody investing in ChainLink has invested in one of the worst projects of all time - that after 1...

Daily reminder that anybody investing in ChainLink has invested in one of the worst projects of all time - that after 1 year still has no updates, code, roadmap or partners.

I hope each and every one of you die a horrible death for trying to shill this to unknowing new investors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wye0KLqaMQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a coordinated shill group of 200+
I know this because I was in it last year.

Basically, you get rewarded 1-5 LINK per shill post. It's ONLY on Veeky Forums as well.

I got kicked out because I questioned the project. Anyone who questions this scam is removed. It's just a pump'n'dump with a plagiarized github code.

The dev Sergey is an actor who was paid. Sounds ridiculous but true. It's in a contract he signed.

turn off the link filter and kys

I hope it’s a smartcontract

Don't tell them quite yet.

Let these retards lose their shirts. I want to see tears and regret. Delicious.

WHERR IS THIS I COULF HAVE HAD 200 MORE LINKIES JUST TODAY

I never heard anyone talk about it outside of /biz.

/biz only has a collective market cap of like 10m, so it perfectly explains the state ChainLink resides in today.

Ripple is making 'SWIFT' obslete anyway.

There is no Oracle problem - or Ethereum would be all over it.

ChainLink will be the wisest lesson everyone on this board that has invested will ever get taught. Aka - don't believe trolls and do the opposite of /biz.

This is true

delete this

Just let Link die already. I'm getting sick of all these stinky linkie threads

>The dev Sergey is an actor who was paid. Sounds ridiculous but true. It's in a contract he signed.

What is the point of bait if you're just gonna ruin it by making it super obvious in the last line?

I wonder if anyone is dumb enough to actually argue with this pathetic attempt at FUD.

ITT: faggots that sold before conference because "sell da newz" and now are struggling to get back in.

Just buy back at a loss and keep your dignity faggots

this is true, i saw him on a tv commercial for a local pizza chain a couple of years ago, same guy though, i know because he had that same checkered shirt on.

I cant believe people would fall for this meme coin

end of week biz on suicide watch

Hopefully all the broken poor LINKfags actually kill themselves. Might bring some sanity back to biz.

kek tommorrow it will drop back to 50kgwei literally a meme

COPE
O
P
E

they dont even have partnerships...kek

>opposite of what biz says
>opposite
>biz

You know what. All you fucks who say to do the opposite of biz just off yourselfs. Ffs its such a contradicting cop out to go to on a board you shill everyone to do the opposite of what biz says. However you and all the other fucks are on biz. Telling us to do the opposite. And if we do the oppositw of what you say then we should listen to biz. Fuck you guys

>stinky linky spotted

Get me an link shill invitation plz
I've you linkes and I will shill it no problems.

dude sell before itd too late.. dont forget to press the market button and the 100%

>There is no Oracle problem - or Ethereum would be all over it.
This is my only problem here. Somehow they seem to be perfectly fine with oraclize.it

Literally the only coin that doesn't need hype from the team to succeed. The project just speaks for itself.

>a protocol needs partnerships

Brainlet

>Ripple is making 'SWIFT' obslete anyway.

Truth hurts.

Ripple has so many partnerships, it can not even be fit into one picture.

thats why this board is retarded biz is not what it used to be. they dont listen. link is now high because muhh memes. but tommorrow it will literally drop to depths not yet achieved. sell now. the whales have pumped ride the whale you retards

wtf where do i sign up i'd have well over 100k link by now

>oraclize.it
Oraclize works as long as you trust AWS. Large financial institutions are not going to trust billions to some clever hack which might be bypassed in the future.

cross blockchain communication
smartcontract payment execution
docusign (?) partnership

how do i sign up?

u wot m8

>go code released today

chainlink

This is the fucking state of Veeky Forums

Retards

That makes sense

nice just bought 100k

Sergey confirmed everything we needed him to, fuck off OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc

youtube.com/watch?v=Wye0KLqaMQI

>poor
>broken
when I fuck your mom in the ass I tape a chainlink logo to the back of her head it makes me finish twice as fast

I bought this shit and all the fucking memeing was so annoying I sold it out of spite for a real coin

At least $10-50 per post, by year-end?
Where the fuck do I sign up lads. Why did no one tell me about this?