C-can i get a big screen like this if I invest in link right now?

c-can i get a big screen like this if I invest in link right now?

₱₳Ɏ₣₳łⱤ

>tfw no hdmi 2.1

All I want is a LG 77-inch 4K OLED with HDR, 144 fps and g-sync.

Depends on how much you put in. More than a few hundred bucks then eventually yeah.

No, you need to invest in a bigger screen to get a bigger screen. Coins will not make you screen bigger. Only your portfolio will grow larger.

>video games
youll never make it

I bought link on pre-ico and got myself a nice 55" from just a fraction of the profits, I don't think it's too late for you OP

This

Fuck off you uncultured faggots.

>not playing video games means you're uncultured
Lol neckbeard please

fucking this

everyone i know that watches anime and/or plays video games and tried to get into crypto ended up doing fucking nothing

i don't think there's any greater autism filter out there

super autistic gamer here
2 btc in profit
stupid poor faggots with no hobbies
kys

>Not indulging in the apex of interactive storytelling

Yes, you're uncultured. And your 2017-adopter larps don't mean you "made it", faggot.

I'm going back to playing vidya with my gf in our mansion though, bai.

Yes. Youll need to buy one link and wait a year

This isnt how investing works. Just through this mentality alone I can tell you right now you'll never make (unless you get lucky)

>2 btc
lmao

sure thing mate but really video games are for bellends

Most of the early adopters were weeabos / wow players

>a british manlet trying to convince others that engaging hobbies are bad

Watching rugby is probably the most your brain can manage after a 9 to 5 job all day. Don't be so hard on yourself.

lol butthurt mutt don't blame me for pointing out the facts

>invest
>link
yeah, look at those incredible gains people have been seeing over the past several months. totally worth missing out on the huge rally the rest of the market had, right guys?

>facts

Brainlet detected.

you do realize screens like this doesn't cost a lot, it's like 800$.

>Muh musuci is subcejctive broooo
No it isn't faggot

>Your style of discussion.
I see why you like rugby so much, britbong.

Moral of the story is MMO players should be feared for their market dominating autism

I dont like rugby and never have
What kind of comeback is that? What a dumb mutt

>is from britbongistan
>calls others "mutt
Aren't you supposed to be on your knees somewhere? The minarets are probably calling already.

Might as well buy yourself some kneepads, will serve a double purpose for you since you obviously haven't made it.

Are you even white?

Brits are 100% white, even if we do have a lot of non whites here. American 'whites' often turn out to be fusion between every godforsaken native and immigrant on that continent.

W7 wallpaper panel or die

>this thread

Q-led for gaming dude. Oled is too dark.

O-led for movies.
Q-led for gaming.

I'm of a people that are the pinnacle of pagan indo-european evolution. You'd be blind after basking in my whiteness.

So then, confused mutt it is.

It depends. How many inches is that?

>normies panicking about GPU prices
I bought shitcoins in december and I can now build the rig I always dreamed off. Now I realize what a bunch of fucktards those normalfags are.

>Believing the brits aren't solely the rape infants resulting from all the roman, vikings and norman invasions.

I'd rather stay in my Baltic swamp with 99.9% racial and 98% ethnic homogeneity, fuck off, "mutt".

Or perhaps the showcased samsung 146-inch MicroLED TV? Imagine that at 144 FPS with G-sync, playing RDR 2 or Cyberpunk 2077. The future of gaming looks fucking amazing, what a wonderful time to be alive.