Holy shit Veeky Forums I just bought some bone-in split chicken breast with skin instead of the regular boneless...

holy shit Veeky Forums I just bought some bone-in split chicken breast with skin instead of the regular boneless chicken breast that I usually get. I seasoned it and baked that bitch for 30 minutes at 450F, and served it with rice and microwaved broccoli and cauliflower. I feel as if I could impress any girl with this dish. What are some other amazing but less popular cuts of meat? I also tried hanger steak and that shit turned out amazing. I imagine I could have sex on the first night if I served some of that with a nice homemade dessert like microwave brownie

>that dish
>impressive

that dish is impressive in the "oh look its not microwaved" sense.

Learn to make basic sauces

>bone-in, skin-on chicken breast
>amazing but less popular cuts of meat

This is why Veeky Forums isn't welcome here.

Fucking faggot.

OP, bake that rice and chicken together next time, so the juices from the bone and skin and all flavors the rice with gelatin.

My favorite bone-in breast recipe is kind of a dump recipe variation on arroz con pollo. I squeeze 2-4 breasts with quartered lemons or limes, in a big 9x11 pyrex, and just drop the limes into the dish. I rub the chicken all over with salt, pepper, paprika, and tuck some under the skin. Rub with olive oil. Smash some garlic or keep the cloves whole and tuck them in too (optional). Bake uncovered, 15 minutes to brown at 425F. To the pan I now add a package of Diana short grain rice (cuban brand for $1, a pretty nice pearl rice with starch, kind of a creamy risotto rice). You can use whatever brand, 1lb package. Add one can of whole tomatoes and juice to make 2 cups of liquid plus water (whatever is in the can measure out and top off til you have enough to properly make the rice. One whole chopped onion. Cover with foil, reduce to 350F and bake until rice can be fluffed (typically 40minutes).

That's the basic recipe. ^ The lemon/limes will bake further and get kind of a moroccan preserved lemon flavor from the oil in the peel, very roasty and flavors the rice uniquely. Whole garlic cloves get roasty flavor too, but most of all the sticky rice and the chicken juices is probably the most amazing thing ever, esp the second day. Doctor it and change it as you wish, with wine, saffron, curry, mushrooms, whatever you want, or add thyme, oregano, provence blend, whatever goes with chicken for you. Sometimes I pull off the skin after the first step if I double the rice and it can stay submerged. I like big chunks of cooked tomatoes that stay separate, so I don't do much more than hand crush or slice in the can a bit before dumping.

Another dish involves marinating those whole breasts in yogurt overnight, garlic/ginger/garam masala, chiles, and moving straight to oven next day.

>non-white plate

Easiest way to look ameture.

>microwaved broccoli/cauliflower

kys

this is a multicultural board of various faiths and beliefs and your bigotry will not be tolerated

good work pleb

>people who actually try to cook aren't welcome here
>meanwhile Jack posting and McShill threads are everywhere

Jack and fast food is blatant shitposting. Just report/hide/ignore.

Veeky Forums posters who come to Veeky Forums, don't lurk for 5 minutes, and post the same crap multiple times a day need hard love.

op, please listen to this post now.

lesser known cuts of meat that are god tier? tritip

I'm not OP but can someone help me with this post. What does
>You can use whatever brand, 1lb package. Add one can of whole tomatoes and juice to make 2 cups of liquid plus water (whatever is in the can measure out and top off til you have enough to properly make the rice.

mean? 1 lb of rice, 1 can of tomatoes, and then 2 cups of water? That doesnt sound like enough liquid to cook the rice

What is split chicken breast? I've seen several americans discussing this.

It's not possible to buy "split chicken breast" in the first world country I'm from so I'm curious.

you've probably been getting split chicken breast and just not realized it because it's not often called that. basically it's like this, chicken breast is a butterfly looking thing with two lobes, if it's only one lobe then it's a split breast

Thanks but I've still no idea what this means.

Here, a chicken breast is just that. They all look and cost the same.

a single breast is a split breast, two breasts connected is a nonsplit breast

titties

>fast food is shitposting
>fast food isn't food related

One out of ten fast food threads are actually about food. Zero out of ten jack threads are about food.

It's mostly /b/ tier shitposting and you know it.

>brags about baking chicken breast
literally easier than making an omelette, pleb

>posts about microwave preparation TWICE
Literally fell for the weakest shitpost bait imaginable, dad

Cooking won't ever get you laid ever, unless she already intends to fuck you