Youst bought 10k worth of ripple if it booms like bitcoin im gona be rich

Youst bought 10k worth of ripple if it booms like bitcoin im gona be rich
Stay poor fags

In with 1.1k, I'm telling my kids already about the life on the moon.

How will you feel when that turns into $5000 USD? That's your future

Look mate. Best case scenario ripple is five dollars. It's probably going lower. Don't lie to your children they will resent you

> Bait

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

ripple will never be worth over 10$

not because it isnt a useful product, but because the token supply is so big, plan accordingly

that's what they said when it was about xrp hitting 1 dollar. we will see 10 bucks before the end of July, no doubt about that. AND: ripple is the COMPANY, xrp is the ASSET ffs

Sure. But can you buy drugs with it without being traced? No.
Shitcoin.

when banks switch to xRapid, they will need to stock up on XRP, for 1) XRP reserves , 2) investment purposes

both will cause decrease in supply and rise of the price

are you retarded? you can cash out XRP for USD/EUR and buy as much drugs as you want without any traceability

reddit says ripple is good

You're retarded. You can't buy drugs with a credit card or from your bank account either, does that mean nobody will use those things?

You do understand that ripple already sold xrp to the banks right and they buy from it privately not on exchanges ?
They have bought in and assign thier own value to transfer, separate of the xrp on exchanges.
Xrp on exchanges has an arbitrary value to be traded between neets and normies. Sorry buddy .

real max is around 20-25. This assumes decent capture of SWIFT market using current use case.

If smart contracts are implemented and other unforeseen development over next 5 years then really no ceiling on price.

and you understand that institutional investors and market makers will price it very near it's bank usage value

got any proofs on that? They didn't sell shit to the banks which are not on the xRapid.

Customer want's to send fiat, bank exchanges desired amount of fiat to be sent to XRP (from banks private reserve) using current XRP exchange rate, send XRP, convert back to fiat, instant. Why would they assign value to anything, geezus doesn't make any sense.

For nostro and vostro accounts for foreign trading which is what currently takes time. If I want to trade within the same currency there are many ways which are much faster and cheaper than xrp already. If I want to trade between different currencies I need fixed rates already assigned.

no proofs provided
no real answers

kys fudder

Sigh. I'm so sick of you new people. As someone who has owned xrp since 2015 and has a large amount I just don't salivate at the same pasta time and time again. Even if it is used for the entire currency exchange and derivatives market (Which it won't be as that would presume a monopoly) which is quadrillions per year the fact that it can do 1500 transactions per second means you don't need more than billions in liquidity per second which means the price ultimately doesn't need to be in the thousands. I hold on to my xrp not because I think it's worth 20 dollars but because hype by people like you will drive it there and then that's the time to sell.

you are not shilling with this attitude anyone, you need to change the mind set otherwise you are going against your own investments. The truth is if the XRP is widely adopted by banks and more exchange listings are created the price will go UP. XRP has a lot of benefits compared to other d. networks.

I'm just trying to provide a different perspective not fud or shill. You've summed up a lot of the good points already and codius will make things better for xrp. I just wish we didn't have this constant spike and dumps which are often caused by 'muh banks' and new money.
Just leave xrp alone, it's doesn't need shilling. It's ignores the fud and will grow as they release products.

I really don't care about pump and dump, gives opportunity to accumulate more for cheaper.

I will concede that we are looking from different perspectives. I got most of my xrp at under a cent at the back end of 2015 but have little to trade therefore I prefer steady upward growth rather than pnds. It's become solid hold for me whilst I focus on other coins.

Meant to say little appetite to trade as I don't enjoy day trading

This is the process.

The orange box is xRapid and automates the process. XRP is automatically bought at best exchange rates.
So noone will set its value to 1USD for transfer or anything like that.

Yeah but again this poses the question that if it has to search for values then exchanges can either compete to drive the price lower thus getting exchange fees for themselves or can collude to artificially raise the price. Either way institutions want fixed supply at fixed price. Look at there financials reports and wallets from 2015 and 2016 they sold large amounts to institutions who hedge already

>buying badStellar

IBM + XLM Will Eat You Alive.

Good luck. I bought 10k worth DBC. It's now worth 1k. I bought 10k worth CAN. It's now worth 1k- FML

I agree with you that lumens is great and I own lumens. I think they can both exist. The real world will always allow for competing companies. Plasma will allow eth to handle more transactions also and trinity with neo allows for payment scaling. There are plenty of good coins that serve the same functions. Accumulate all, laugh later.

>ripple getting over $10