Hello friends, time for another episode of me penetrating objects that are meant to be in your mouth; I Fuck Food

Hello friends, time for another episode of me penetrating objects that are meant to be in your mouth; I Fuck Food.

Food Item #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!

Preparation: 7/10(Medium) Get some 2 pieces of bread, a some creamy peanut butter, some jelly, make that and you'll be good! No heating required, as jelly gets very hot and can burn you. Open up your peanut butter and jelly creation, stick your penis in it; and use the bread to fuck it.

Stealth: 5/10 People will hear you. The sound is loud, but not really loud. I suggest doing this when you're home alone. Keep the water running if you want to try this if there's people home, it'll be enough to mask the sound of the food.

Session: 6/10 Fun, but a weird feeling. It felt like I was fucking that Batman villain; Two Face. The peanut butter was creamy and moist, while the jam I used was slick and cold. Worth it! Much better than using your hand.

Orgasm: 6/10 It was better than the marshmallow one, but I didn't almost collapse or anything. It was a good afterglow when I pulled my dick out of the peanut butter.

Cleanup: 3/10 The peanut smell will mask your cum, but it is very hard to clean off. Also it was very hard to clean off my washcloth that I used to clean my dick with, so I just took a shower. Also people were home so I had to stash the used sandwich in a plastic bag, and I hid that. Also if you have a lot of pubic hair it's a pain to clean off. Just take a shower.

Overall experience: 6.5/10 It felt very good, would do this again. Maybe not every day though. I hated cleaning in up, however.

Thanks for reading! Here's the picture. Hope you enjoyed. Suggest what food I fuck next down in the comments.

NOTE TO MODS: I have read through the rules of Veeky Forums and the global rules and I am in no violation of them. Don't remove my post, or I make 2 per day. Thanks.

Also if you want to see my dick covered in pb&j to prove that I fucked it I'll post another thread on /b/ with the picture.

What the fuck, man?
Just get an onahole and quit wasting food.

>wasting food
>implying a pb and j sandwich will kill a niglet in africa

This shit is hilarious.

Try a watermelon next.

I'll try to, that'll be hell on the stealth, though.

Sorry, I have money to burn and Id rather post it fucking food.

You should definitely try a hotpocket

What about ice cream? I hear cold is nice on the weener. Something without pieces, though.

I'm glad you like it! Im the guy that made your fries, by the way ;)
I'd have to wait till it cools, but I damn will one day.
I think I'll be doing that soon!

so he can burn his dick the way i always burn my tongue, it's always scalding inside no matter how long you let it cool

What was item #2? I saw your original thread and dropped some suggestions but never saw the second. You have a link?

I would be interested in you fucking a baked potato. Bake a very large potato, let it cool down just a little. Poke a hole in it and push a little knob of butter in then push your little knob in and see how it goes.

Fuck some 'go 'za

...no way. You're serious? Fuck my fries, man.

You should film it, I got a boner reading this.

i nearly vomited seeing that glob of cum mixed with peanut butter

Naw it's good I'll let it cool for about 30 mins.
Marshmallows! I don't got a link but it's archived.
That actually sounds possible. I swear to god if I get a rotten potato...
Your mom is kind of a deep dish 'go 'za :^)
Yeah, check out pic related, I saved the pic of the fries. I might do that one day, after they cool of course.
I might start doing that. I got the picture of my dick in pb&j to prove I fucked it if you want to see it.
Lol, I gagged too when throwing it away.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A PROPER THREAD

Glad you like it.

i wonder what it would take to get one of jack's original creations to fuck. if it's possible to fuck one any more.

Holy shit, somehow I feel special. Well, keep on doing what you're doing I guess.

Not sure what that is, could you post a picture? There is a way to fuck every food. Trust me.

You should, the guides you post are great and are a credit to this board.