Favorite Fast Food Chain?

Favorite Fast Food Chain?

Carls sucks

Literally just go there for the sauce
>tendies are turbo greasy
>garlic bread is almost always freezer burnt
>french fries get stale in the ti.e it takes to fill up your cup at the soda machine

Popeyes. Chicken tendies and biscuits with Cajun gravy....hnnnnng

report that store to the corporate office.

I work for them, and they take food quality super fucking serious. I've seen managers fired because they didn't enforce quality and kept letting employees serve bad food.

it happens once in a while, sure. but if it happens every time you've been there then something is wrong there.

buffalo tendies are good

I've never had tendies at Culver's, their burgers are so good I always want to get them when I go, there's so many other place with tendies

screw you reviewbrah

Every single time someone posts Culver's the meat looks burnt yet the cheese isn't melted. Then you throw in a side of garbage crinkle cut fries and begin to wonder how it can get any worse.

I went there once years ago with an ex to meet up with her cousin or something and all I remember is being pissed that they didn't serve alcohol.

I ate at a sonic recently.

WOW it was shitty, I threw nearly all the food away. I just couldn't force myself to eat it.

your mom's drive-thru ;)

Chick Fila, Rosa's Cafe, Vertskebab, and Jason's Deli are my to go fast food chains.

I don't get it

Finally getting a Carl's Jr in my area in august. I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it's not going to be insanely disappointing like Five Guys was when we got them 6 years ago.

pollo loco. just the chicken.

Burger King

I would marry it

NO.1 of MOS.
TERIYAKI is amazing!

I
N

N

O
U
T