In 14 days I'll start living on the streets. Ask me anything

In 14 days I'll start living on the streets. Ask me anything.

>inb4 get a job
I already have one (IT field), but that's not enough. I am searching for a second job, but nothing yet.

>inb4 get into crypto
I am already in, but 400€ will not solve my life.

>inb4 no family or friends where to stay?
Currently living with unemployed parents, trying to support them.

Kek

get a job

Oh, it's you again. Serious questions, please.

You post this everyday day... If it's that serious ask your company for help or stay with parents, stop fishing for attention

I only posted it once; yesterday "day".

>or stay with parents
You didn't read, right?

Are your unemployed parents kicking you out in 14 days if you don't find a second job?

No, they are going to be homeless too. Well, at least they have a small, old car.

Can't afford rent payment?

That's what I'm struggling to pay.

what shithole country you live in? no unemployment benefits for your parents?

I'm on month-to-month myself. If I lose my job, I'll probably be out on the streets within a month or two unless the crypto market goes to 3 trillion, hah. Good luck with your money issues.

Southern Europe.

>unemployment benefits
Not really. That's what happens when you can only work out of the system (pretty common here).

Good luck to you too, user. I hope you do better than me!

Ask your work for more hours doing anything they need, cleaning, anything.
Find a share house with students to minimise your expenses, start looking now.
Sell anything of value to keep a roof over your head, once you're on the street it's a lot harder to get out of the cycle.

If your parents don't work but do drugs or drink do not follow them or let them live with you, unless you can look after yourself then you cannot house addicts whether they are family or not.

>If your parents don't work but do drugs or drink
No, they're not like that. When I said that they're "out of the system" I am talking of black economy, unregistered jobs.

americans dont know how hard it is in western eu. i have dual citizenship italian usa. worked in the usa cant find a job in italy. it really sucks fo us here.
many americans, and many people on this board think they are so better than poor people when they just got lucky. in the us you can work a shit job and get paid 15$ per hour. in italy some people get paid 5 euros x hour, even less.

This.

As someone from Eastern europe who worked in Western Europe i can tell for sure. You Westerners are the biggest pussies in the world. You dont deserve your ancestors, culture or history. You are betas who are afraid of real hard work and ambitions. Southern Europeans are the worst. You dont even get real winters like we do -20 or -30 degree in winter compeared to your +8 degree at worst.
Man the fuck up and stop being such a bitch. You think you had it rough? Well guess again , sunshine, youre part of top 10% in the world when it comes to wealth so dont play victim and use youre mind to earn money.
When you will want to be rich as much as you want to breath that will be the point when you REALLY start to do something about your situation.

Anyway, i wish you the best and hope that you push yourself out of that situation.

i've worked for 1€ per hour for 3 months. it was obligatory for school, but i still wanted to kill the bosses that drove to work in audi.
soul crushing

post a picture of yourself i want to see what an animeposter actually looks like

Check pic related, Europe's unemployment rate. Now say that again.

Nope, sorry. No pics nor sharpies in butt.

bumping for questions

I don't believe you. This looks like a thiny viled begging thread.

He's not asking for any money

How is it possible to become homeless in Europe? Did the social security net dissolve in your country? Where the hell are you from?

Come to India and live like a king

Are you from Italy (south Italy) or Greece?

Yeah. And it's me who killed Kennedy with alien technology. I came from the future by order of Nakamoto.

See Develop this, please.

I can't say more, sorry. It's embarrassing enough to admit what I already said.

bamping

Get a better job.

kek. I am on it.

ganbatte ne~

Arigatou!

Bumping for the last time.

good luck man
I'm sure thing will work out somehow
don't be too stressed

I hope so. I am doing some (extra) design work for this company, I hope I can get a bit more this month.

sorry op. i hope you can find your way out of this mess. maybe try going to a different country/region with more opportunities with your parents?

Thanks mate.

>maybe try going to a different country/region
We already moved to a cheaper place. I can't pay another relocation.