Women

>women
>kitchen
Why is this a meme?
The world's greatest chefs are all men. Men are better than women at cooking.

Who cares though?

OP and Anthony

Because they're talking about staying at home and caring for families. Typically the unemployed one does most of the cooking. Since women bear children and breastfeed, typically they're the ones associated with being in the kitchen preparing meals.

Everything within the domestic sphere is their job, so men can focus on everything else.

This and men are better at everything except complaining and breast feeding. Ergo, more of them are great chefs.

Domestic division of labour

You're talking about professional chefs

For most people growing up, the best cook they knew was their mom or grandma, and sentimental value is powerful

>men are better at everything except complaining
Counter-evidence: Veeky Forums

>x is better than y

Opinions are great, aren't they? They mean absolutely nothing, but it sure it fun to spread them around like asshole grease!

Shut up, fag.

Aside from the "mommy gets dinner ready for when daddy gets home from work" thing, a professional kitchen is fucking brutal, and balls out male chauvinistic.

There are plenty of women in the industry, but in general it's like a war zone where people are joking around like it's they're last day on the planet, and that usually involves lots of very graphic humor.

It's not even a sexist thing, it's just that most women can't handle that environment, and actually becoming a chef means that you have to be able to rangle and gain respect from a bunch of druggie fuckwad guys who probably didn't even graduate highschool, or otherwise came here illegally from a country where women are just seen as weak and unsuited for that environment.

>different strokes for different folks
subhuman

Point well made.

Spotted the female

>Quite blatant fact
>Opinion

Bernout?

I managed a restaurant back in the day, and the lunch shift kitchen was all women, and the dinner shift kitchen were all men. The owner did that on purpose, because she was an old professional chef who learned that style back in Europe in the sixties. Let me tell you right now, the lunch kitchen was waaaay fucking worse in terms of graphic humor, hazing, and brutality. The dinner shift guys were pussycats in comparison. Your opinion is very generalized, and very wrong. Go work in a kitchen run by women who've clawed their way through the industry, and you'll see just what getting fucked in the ass every night in the kitchen is really like. It ain't pretty. But they ran that kitchen like a machine. The guys at night did too, but that's not the point.

>all men
>fact

You don't understand what the word fact means, friendo.

The normal distribution for women's IQ is more tightly clustered around the mean with a small standard deviation whereas men's is spread farther apart with a high standard deviation. Additionally the mean is a little higher for men.

Consider also the fairly strong correlation between IQ and financial success, ambition, determination, etc. and you'll find that this is not surprising.

I don't think we're in disagreement about that. Women who make it in the kitchen are hardcore, and need to be.

But I also wouldn't say my opinion is a gross generalization. I've never worked in a kitchen with sexual segregation; usually there's maybe one woman on the line for every three guys, at most. That's my experience, and in that situation the girl needs to step up and take no shit because it's basically a boy's club, and you'll get eaten up if you can't both dish it out and take it with a grin.

citation needed

Breh you got btfo hard.