Anyone else feel link we are getting FOMOD with LInk just to get dumped on?

Anyone else feel link we are getting FOMOD with LInk just to get dumped on?

i just get this feeling of wanting to keep putting money in. Like a never ending pit

sell

fomoing hard
Every few minutes I cancel my buy order and adjust the price up. it's fucked

breakout soon. cba to draw triangles, just see for yourself. 1h candles. if youre lucky, itll dump.

Already sold, its always the same pattern since day 1. It moons, you sell at the high, it dips, you rebuy at the bottom. Only summerchilds and December-faggots will fomo in and hold bags

sometimes coins get pumped to then later flow all those gains into a juicy btc rally.

I will never buy LINK :)

BIZ WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN?

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE REAL MONEY BUY ETHEREUM CLASSIC RIGHT NOW!

I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE ABOUT ETH NOW ETC IS LOOKING TO PEAK $200 AND NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

I'm buying some, not because I think its a good investment, but I like memes

same. I told my self fuck it im going to buy 5k just so i can break a million if it ever goes anywhere. But i think its to late now because the fucking price is not going down. I Dont want to throw another 2k into crypto

Link will be 5$ easy with a mere 1B marker cap, we can't time this shit, just hold

Don't be one of those guys who bought antshares at 6$ and sold at 8$

If you fomo in now you regret it big times. I will never understand how people can get trapped in buying high. It’s ALWAYS the same, after a moon it’s diping and it all depends if you joined low. Going in high is and was never a good idear.

>
these link threads every other post dont help.

just put in a short against bitcoin and forget about it.

ez money.

laugh all the way to the hwwallet watching idiots get rekt

oh well

no. people that wantee to dump bags did so back at $1.30.

this desu

There’s definitely going to be a correction and all the weak hands will jump ship

Of fucking course you are.

thanks for buying my bags nu-linkies

Think about it: yesterday there was insane shilling even before the get. Literally every post begging for "moon". If you really believed in LINK, would you be hoping it moons right now? Fuck no, you'd be accumulating. So who wants these high prices? Bag holders. Salty bag holders, with heavy bags who DFAG about the project.

Every post you see that wants to moon now is a bagpost.

I don't know, if we look at this chart starting at the ATH, if you track it down to the lowest low since that ATH, you can see that the growth pattern is much more stable and cautious. This reflects, in my opinion, a more natural growth of value and confidence in the product. Those spikes are fomo, what we're seeing right now are people who will likely be holding LINK for at least a few months slowly entering the market.

That's just my 2 cents though, I have no TA exp so I don't really know what I'm talking about.

To be frankly honest, I bought more yesterday at some of the higher prices I've spent on it.

Even still, I would LOVE to see this crash back down to some $.40 cents or so, that would be a great buy opportunity. I'll just continue to slowly accumulate and HOPE that nothing spikes the moon mission, because I would MUCH rather have a stable stairway to heaven growth pattern than a high spike that will inevitably crash back down.

If you don't have chainlink as a major long-term hold you really don't deserve to be rich. I can see this token surpassing the value of bitcoin in the future.

5 years ?
I own 11k linkies, so you have my attention.