Ahhh, nothing like a vendor buying some catered lunch for us

Ahhh, nothing like a vendor buying some catered lunch for us.

Anyone else luxuriate in a white-collar job where they get free food all the time? Isn't it the best?

What am I looking at?

Looks to me like an extremely overweight male consuming 2k+ calories in one sitting?

I can't take anything from a vendor.

yeah i work at an architecture film and we do Lunch and learns at least once a week.

free food for us and the rep gets to check off his quota box

>that
>2000kcals
try again dyel

It's easily 1k cals on the left played and at no less than 850 on the right. I'd say 2k-2.2k is about right.

officially, right? *wink*

Judging by the relative size of the macaroni I think you're overestimating the portion sizes. I pity your bulks. As someone who is 6'3" 210 lbs I could eat that at least a couple times a day and not gain weight.

I work in Silicon Valley, we get catered lunch every day and got tons of snaxxx. My favorite meals are the ramen bar we occasionally get, where they make the ramen right there for you in our kitchen. Their house special, the spicy broth, is fucking incredible.

I hope I don't get too used to this, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to go back to being a regular schmuck.

Do you work for an established company or a start up?

The company's about 8 years old, so it's kind of neither. We only recently started doing lunch every day, it used to be lunch twice a week and breakfast three times a week.

RIP breakfast burritos ;_;7

>Paper plates
>Plastic utensils

Bait

I get free food a lot. Any time clients visit we order them lunch, and we always overbuy so there'll be extra for us. We have a really nice balcony, so sometimes we'll have cookouts too.

>go back to being a regular schmuck
Why is this an inevitability? If you're established in SV with prior experience, you have no reason to ever settle for less than luxury ever again. If this is a contract position, stockpile money so you can live comfortably for a few months and spend the time looking for a new position. If you know what you're doing you'll have companies fighting over you.

Yes, "officially". But that leaves a lot less stuff. We had dudes that used to get printers from Dell the size of small refrigerators. All that blatant stuff is now gone gone gone.

>meeting invite says "Lunch will be provided"

What makes you think I'm overweight?

I get free food but I usually go out. The people who eat that shit are fat. Then I get told "you have no reason to Be Healthy, you already are!" by my hamplanet colleagues

Inb4 unfit '''people'''' shitpost calories in calories out

>he can't count calories

EASILY 2k there, give or take 200 cals.