Plebbit is starting to take serious notice of link now

As always these faggots always catch on to shit last.

Are we seriously going to stop seeing cheap LINK soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/search?q=chainlink&t=day
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/03/09/events
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's getting bigger, but he needs to be well fed, those linkies won't pump themselves

Reddit is not taking notice.

The posts in /r/Cryptocurrency were removed (they have ridiculous censorship).

Hopefully biz will be able to finally dump their link bags so that this whole board can move on to something else

wow sergey looks chunky in this one

>The posts in /r/Cryptocurrency were removed

For what purpose?

the after effects of is still with us
SXSW is going to blow any remaining stealth cover we had left. Load up and DCA cheap while you still can

I want to bite those cheeks

take this as a good sign though. From expericane when im working hard i never have time to get a good meal. I'm working 24/7 sitting one my ass and eating mcdonalds working on my computer

also he kinda looks like santa

are 45k stankies enough?

reddit.com/search?q=chainlink&t=day
Look at the posts in /r/noncensored_bitcoin and check the comments, it shows the reason for "greylisting" which is something retarded each time. Don't know if it's automatic, or if mods hate LINK?

30K Stink here.
I'm litterally shaking

Solid numbers there Lieutenant Colonel and First Lieutenant.
I think we can conservatively see at least $5-10 even in the worst market conditions, should everything go well on the project. Definitely getting close to making it with those numbers.
I'll be joining those ranks once I've secured some strategic moon mission objectives elsewhere, and acquire more fiat throughout the year

What was the 7777777 post?

>Tfw just an NCO-let.

Petty Officer, 3rd Class, Link-fleet Corpsman

not sure if i should buy in now or if i should wait for a dip.

only have a few hundred links but its not enough. i have money to grab a few thousand, was just waiting with my money in things like btc and ltc because i was trying to follow smart money for the next btc bull run and missed out on the latest link moon mission. and i thought link would dump after the conference not pump

d-do i still have time lads

please tell me this shit will drop some more later in the week

click the numbers, marine:
You won't find digits like these elsewhere

Next few hours link will take off again, look at the chart. It's just having a bit of a "rest" (consolidation) and will continue very soon. Buy now or cry in a day.

Delicious

>no hover hand
That's my bro

how do the battlefields look today second lieutenant

It's called a bullflag.

Was so inspired by the will of KeK, his 7 7's get & his prophet Sergey smiting the pajeets & nolinkers in one fowl swoop all on the same day.
The stars have aligned.
Praise Sergey!

Don't put yourself down, marine. We all had to start somewhere. I missed the ICO, and also lost my previous business on the day of the ICO. Followed the journey the finally joined the marines in December with literally 100 LINK. New beginnings usually start with pain. Claw your way up and out,

These digits won't stop marines.
Greetings Sgt Major, it has been a huge success. Multiple enemies have fled into their filters, to avoid facing reality, and they have given up raiding our threads.
We'll be able to fly under the radar for a little while longer, but expect further exposure at SXSW, as as a wave of redditors to invade this space. We can only speculate what the chaos will entail

I did the same, sold because I thought it would drop after the conference and suddenly the fucker starts shilling LINK for the first time and I'm missing the pump. Defenitely stepping in again, just don't know when though.

What day is the SXSW conference?

Most likely because link spammers forget they are in a less anonymous situation but still act like retards. The stinky community is cancerous.

Reddit threads have been deleted because they have 300 likes in 20 seconds after the threads was started.
Youtube videos that mention link having the creator beg people to stop botting likes and views that will have their channel shutdown.

hoping to get promoted soon to get a high enough rank to organize some battle plans. I feel that we should spread to all threads no matter how small and claim them for General Sergey.

Here’s the unedited/non reddit version jpg. Mods kept deleting it

We need to utilise fork tokens created in the com labs along with strategic pasta to evade forum filters. Such is his word.

Take care of yourself, Sergey. As a former fatty I feel a bit sad. But like I should since this fucker is going to be fucking pawgs for the rest of his life.

This dude is fucking huge

do you think sergey is a virgin?

good work, lad. Focus on securing your own future first, before joining the fun. We don't need heroes, we need survivors.
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/03/09/events
>MAR 14, 2018 | 3:30PM – 4:30PM

sir yes sir. commencing the download of all forks

Wrong link:

what is this SXSW everybody's talking about?

>fowl swoop
>fowl
It's fell swoop you fucking degenerate
And no, you were not only acting retarded.

Normie-approved shilling of tech, music, arts and popular trends. Basically, the edge of the early-adopters and early-majority in the adoption cycle

>PERIANNE BORING, Chamber of Digital Commerce
>BORING
Please let her be interesting

50k here

It's 92% of my portfolio which makes me a bit worried.

Ha, people just woke up and started to buy.

>schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326

south by southwest festival

Nice bookends

This.
It’s spam.

i thought the sergey fat memes were a joke....

>sold 60k LINK one day before the conference
>plan to buy back in on monday after it dumped
>couldn't even check Veeky Forums or CMC yesterday because i was busy with life
>open Binance today to buy my LINK back
>7.6k sats
>85 cents

Is this when I hide all guns and medication in my household?

No this is when you go and find them

60k wasn't enough for you?
Greed is sinful, ponder your next move.

Damn, thats harsh user.

But then again, I never sell link, i only buy, you should have felt comfy as fuck with a 60k stack.

Sergei confirmed Chad.

Buying 100k moar link.

What is a sat ?

Satoshi. Now imagine getting raped by 7600 satoshis. That's how I feel right now.

Yesterday was sunday, so banks were closed. I think it's fair to say that after seeing yesterday's conference a lot of people decided to buy but they had to wait until today. And buying they are.

anybody heard of oracle chain? is it a Chinese knock off or what?

Aren't banks still closed today? It's president's day.

>)
tfw only 26k Link

Is it? I'm not an amerilard so I can't tell

yea banks are closed today in murca

Burger banks are closed today too

Keep plebbit away from my stinkies!!!

you made a mistake m8, it might get back to those levels (doubtful) but it will pump like crazy before, all week and maybe even for the next month in anticipation of the REAL conference

buy back and try to sell high next time to make back those losses
sorry to be the one saying this, I've made mistakes before and I know how they hurt and how stupid one feels, it will be ok, specially if you had enough for 60k link...

yes, chinese bootleg that works on top of [un-finished] EOS

What real conference are you speaking of?

Can someone spread some FUD so prices will lower? ;)

Jesus christ.

This guy wants to change the world. One of his stated goals with this project is to help folks prevent from getting fucked over by powerful institutions and governments.

Veeky Forums must disgust him, and I can't blame the guy

This. SXSW is a huge, huge fucking deal. And he's talking on the same stage alongside huge fish. It's going to pump extremely hard in anticipation of it.

>Can someone spread some FUD so prices will lower? ;)
This. I want to accumulate the rest of my stack.

Anyone got this pic without the stupid links shopped in?

He looks fucking huge, not even in a fat way. You wouldn't wanna fuck with Sergey.

reddit is so cringe

they went from "this is a scam, go back to /biz" to "i truly believe chainlink will usher in mainstream adoption. just bought 500 LINK"

most of them will never make it

Sergey is a BIG BOY.

You guys think the rumor of installing a water tank in his house are true?

Fuck me he's speaking with Steve Easterbrook

it’s literally linked to by the post you responded to kill your self literal retard holy shit

Nice

The fat memes came before he gained weight. Think about it. The meme magic has been going strong for a while now.

>schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326
The fact that one person in that band has the hat is bad enough, but two people? Unforgivable. This whole thing reeks of mental illness.

musicians have always had their egos inflated, so their confidence that they are being artistic rather than autistic is greater than ours.

Hahahahaha

He'a getting those santa cheeks

I'll send 100 link to anyone that brings him some bigmacs at the next presentation

>Scams 32milion (106mil today) worth of eth from Veeky Forums
>Getting fatter
>Still wearing the same shirt

The subreddit has been around since ico and has 8000 subs but news never makes it to /r/cryptocurrency

If anything, dumb money coming means new bagholders and a crash.

Whales like unloading millions of overpriced coins on an overoptimistic crowd, cos they hold through crashes until the very bottom.

those tiddies

HOLY Shit He got fat, wtf the memes were true

Meme magic is a double edged sword

i like my shitcoin developers nice and thicc

mfw link is gonna moon for real

>Whales like unloading millions of overpriced coins on an overoptimistic crowd, cos they hold through crashes until the very bottom.
what? whales want you to dump your whole stack so they can buy in as cheap as possible
by holding you anger whales

because they don't want chainedlinks publicized. it's intentional.

>by holding you anger whales