NEW CCK: VEN BOIS GET IN HERE

NEW CCK: VEN BOIS GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

yidainvest.com/en-us/
yidachina.com.cn/html/about_pro.php
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/965578582138478592
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-signs-a-partnership-agreement-with-yida-groups-it-management-division-yida-future-44d0663a2ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BMW confirmed, becoming magnificent workers

IN BEFORE THE SALTY WALTY RETARDS

lelelele this chink faggot again with his fucken chinkaroos

BMW kek, walties btfo

YIDA

yidainvest.com/en-us/

>crazy volume spike
>price stays the same
Some whale is unloading their bags on you

Weeeeee! Sell the news tards are gonna get fucked up come the 26th.

vechain 2022 1000$ confirmed

>YIDA is a settlement and refugee camp in Unity state, South Sudan.[1] In 2011 it had 20,000 people. As of June 2012, it has over 50,000.[2] Yida is located in wetland, 12 km from border with Sudan. [3] In the rainy season it is "virtually an island".

What did he mean by this?

yidachina.com.cn/html/about_pro.php
>giant areas that seek a dreamscape of wealth
business parks

stupid nigger wrong yida

Becoming - Magnificent - Workings = BMW

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/965578582138478592

This shit is going to 100k sats on the 26th.

kek people stopped caring about that chink shill price barely moves

I thought waltoncoin was bad until these cocacola kid posts. This is the lamest shit ever.

It’s been out for 10 minutes you brainlet
Wait till the rest of the world wakes up

Low key salty walty

>refugee camp
What is this? Another IOTA?

All this cryptic coca cola child posts just makes me happy i am all in on link. The real deal.

35btc wall on binance got chunked

NOW this is what happens when a shaken coke bottle gets open...
its not even 26 yet

fucking brainlet you sell the news because it will inevitably dip in price for a short while then you buy back to get EVEN BIGGER STACK of VEN.

He mentions IOT too, so most likely yes

>because it will inevitably dip
Except sometimes it doesn't, brainlet. I'd agree with 95% of coins but it's entirely possible VEN will drop some news that fucks over "sell the news".

YIDA just released. Get fucked salty walty cuckboys.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-signs-a-partnership-agreement-with-yida-groups-it-management-division-yida-future-44d0663a2ac

Funny how Swissbro compared VEN to BMW, but said its competition was a Bentley and a Ferrari.

Price already dumping chink scam coin should've sold at $9

BMW sells more cars every year than both of them combined

VEN MOON

BMW is a fucking giant compared to Bentley and Ferrari.

Please give me example when a coin didn't dip after huge pump

Nice numbers.

>Except sometimes it doesn't
This is building momentum towards the announcement..these tidbits apparently are just teasers of yet to come.
>fap fap fap fap OOOOOOOOOO

This also...getting BMW on board could easily signal others to join eventually. Strength in numbers.

You brainlets, he was comparing the quality and prestige of VEN to its competitors. Not the size of BMW, Bentley or Ferrari.

>follows a larper
>calls other brainlets

Every coin dips after a huge pump. The "sell the news" idea comes from dumping the day of and waiting for it to dip back in the following days. It could be an antshares > NEO scenario where you sell the news, and then it keeps pumping for a few days.

Yeah, it'll dip afterwards, but you might not actually make a profit.

I know that, you faggot. My point is still better.
Besides enlighten me, who are those competitors?

>VEN tanks
>Sudden CCK tweet
>Every, single, time
This coin solid bro! No hype! $100 EOY!

Wait till announcement day. Every new bit of news has been getting better and better. Much real than vaporware exchanges or yet to release next year app.

in your face waltonchainers

Oh absolutely, that's why I'm not risking selling the news. I also suck at daytrading so that helps.

sold off most of my lower alts and dumped into ven at the news.. was at lost on a few now back up..

If you are not holding ven by now, you should at least apply for mental retardation and get some money that way

oh look did they pump and dumped on you again?

Did I just discover the secret to infinite wealth?

Buy VEN > Apply for mental retardation > Re-invest into VEN > Repeat

chances of it going back to 51k sats?

Just wait until BTC moves.

you dumped at the bottom? HAHAHASHAHAHHAHAHAA

no i wanted to put more into ven before 26th but didnt do it last night

Don't worry it'll be lower then that in a few hours, price is manipulated and CCK needs to accumulate for the next PnD

so why arent you selling now

Already dumped this garbage for Walton a long time ago

salty Waltys always take the liberty of exposing themselves

this will eventually fade, those that had bags early on are just dumping. This is only going up from here after a couple days of the early bag dumpers

>7788588

OY! yeah idk man, I saw the doge being hyped myself.. dumped on the 14th to be safe ATH lol

You're about to be salty af when this shit hits $10 eoy when you could have dumped for anything else and made 10x your money

opinion disregarded

yeah saw those last few dumps at 51... id probly kms

Are you that stupid biz buy high sell low?? Don't listen to the fud. Any fud on ven the nooblets are trying to accumulate for themselves. Ven is mooning right now. Get in!!!

>buying the news

See you at $5 tomorrow don't forget to HODL XD

even if ven remained stagnant at its current value it would be worth $20 minimum assuming btc breaks previous ath

so kill yourself Walton shill before someone does it for you

Literally confirmed BMW partnership. Doesn't get comfier

>$20
Umm no sweetie try $7 if you're lucky with a new ATH of $10 by January next year

>he doesn't understand usd calculation with sat value
Goodbye reddit.

>buying the coin that was shilled so hard by Reddit it was banned from Reddit permenantly
You're gonna HODL those bags in the afterlife

pretty sure the fud are those that bought and dumping once the red candles lit up. let those weak hands dump. I've been there before.

Hurrrrr duuurrr buying the news. Thats what we do in crypto during bull markets. We buy the news and sell for 3-4x profits. Stop being so negative biz. I thought we wanted to make money!!!

Ven is going to be worth $70 or more eoy.

>People actually believe this

>> 7788924

So you're telling me coins take off to 1000% gains for no reason at all. People just invest in a coin they think looks pretty? Are you fucking retarded????

Vechain top 7 coin soon, its the chinese takeover and its gonna be glorious. The only coins they're cooperating with after the rebrand is neo, and iota.

I find it funny that you people hang around and post constant negative sentiments towards this
Reeks of insecurity
If you weren’t worried about competition then what’s the point commenting

>200 eth sell wall put up at once

what does it mean lads

612 VEN checking in, it's a shame I couldn't get 1k before the rebranding.

Yes sir pls buy coin sir we are gonna track INDIA cow sir from the poo to the loo pls buy Walton very very bad sirs

So you're telling me coins take off to 1000% gains for no reason at all. People just invest in a coin they think looks pretty? TOP KEKS!

Yes sir vexhang give 1000% rate of returns for you best investment today pls buy coin sir

fake walls

people want to sell their bags nothing wrong.
Just remember ETH fags just 1 month ago saying
>ETH 3K EOM
>the flippening
>BTC is dead eth takeover
where are they now?
Also XLM and ICX fags.
Let imbeciles carry their wine tracking shit and solve cck riddles.

>childish
>Link

Your team is trash

Whoever fucking said Ferrari is a dumbfuck lying piece of shit. It would be the whole FIAT group then, not just one division that sells few cars.

anyone see this on Steam?

will bet my life that VEN breaks 150 this year EASILY

Wrong ven rookie

ah, cheers user

Braindead if you not already in Vechain.

Ok so BMW and YIDA
What about other words, blue and purple ones?
Also “burn”, coinburn maybe?

still a good haul

Burn = coin burn
Phoenix = rebranding
Blue part = pump n dump

HAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING WALTIES AND FUDDERS. STAY POOR FAGGOTS.