Vegetarian for 2 years

>vegetarian for 2 years
>want a tuna melt, cheeseburger, BBQ wings, and meat lovers pizza so fucking badly

HELP ME

>vegetarian for 2 years
y tho

why are you vegetarian?

have it then motherfucker.

you aren't allergic to meat.

there's no helping you. you have to get your own food.

So eat it fagit. Taste good.

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but if you don't have religious or serious health reasons to avoid meet - I'd say just satisfy the cravings and move on. Better to just plow through the problem then trying tricky stuff to avoid it.

Unless you're sickly and unable to digest food properly, learn to eat like a developed human being.

b-but ethics guys

So have them. Being a vegetarian is not like being in AA, where falling off the wagon means you have to give up your 7 year chip. You can be a vegetarian without being so dogmatic about it that you NEVER EVAR eat animal flesh.

It doesn't have to be your religion.

Do it especially if you have silly religious reasons OP. Be a better person.

binge on the meats and feel like shit from it. I've done it here and there maybe one a year or even less and when I do god I'm in so much pain the days after and never touch meat until around a year later. it's better for ethics to be a vegan that cheats once a year than a vegan that only lasts a year.

It's plenty ethical to choose to do less harm if you can't choose to do no harm.

Doctor said I'd die if I kept eating delicious cheeseburgers. I share your pain.

so? get them, unless you're some kind of pussy who only did it for your gf

now this i feel. just had a heart attack at 37. was a combination of that overactive cholesterol disorder and my love of cheeseburgers.

what did it feel like?

So eat one or more of those things. Why should you not? Is someone forcing you to be vegetarian?

>People will unironically remove meat from their lives

Reducing your likely bloated protein intake? That's fair. Cutting down on meats for ethical reasons? Fair enough.
But removing that last one chicken breast a weak will do your diet much worse than the benefit you'd gain.

I also find that meat tastes a lot better when I'm not shoveling it, but that might just be me.

shiiiit. I assume he also told you to kick the eggs right? I wouldn't believe anything about "good cholesterol" that some doctors may sell you. avoid inflammatory foods and not to sound vegan but animal foods as well. sorry if the doctor already told you this but a lot of American doctors I've noticed know shit about nutrition so I just wanted to make sure they weren't feeding u shit about eggs actually being healthy and slowly killing you even more

nah, they let me have a couple of eggs a day for breakfast, even got to have them in the hospital.

was at work, driving from one location back to my office. starting feeling like shit, like you do when you're about to have a full blown stomach ache? then i started sweating and felt cold and clammy at the same time. then my lower jaw started aching like i had a toothache on both sides of it.

but no chest pain. went home, sat there feeling bad for the evening. next day still felt shitty. decided to go to er, doc sent me home with a stomach ache diagnosis. still felt bad, so next day was able to see my regular doc, who took one look at me and sent me to the hospital and ordered the heart enzyme tests. the troponin test which shows normal reading from 0 - .4 was at a 12.something.

they shipped me off to a heart hospital, tried a cath, but found three clogged arteries and did a bypass instead.

scary as hell and fucking sucked.

*if i wanted eggs. i have a couple of eggs maybe once a week. sometimes not even that. i usually have oatmeal with splenda, and have been doing that for about 5 years. fuck all good it did me. too hot for oatmeal now anyway.

eggs are the highest in cholesterol right under brains. if your cholesterol problem is controlled by dietary cholesterol and not hormones I'd switch to egg whites or no eggs.

>tuna melt
>BBQ wings
those are 2 of my absolute favorite foods
think i might make myself some spicy barbeque wings at work tonight actually
meat lovers pizza is for faggots though, the best choice is a greek/mediterranean/veggie with feta pizza with chicken on it

I was in the same boat a while ago. I went vegetarian because I felt bad that animals were being slaughtered just so I could eat when it wasn't entirely necessary.

After a while though, especially once I became more active and exercised daily, I craved red meat and the taste of iron. I felt okay otherwise, but couldn't stop thinking about it. I took this as a sign that my body needed something, and it wasn't healthy to ignore that.

I'll eat meat at most twice per week, usually once per week, and still go weeks without it if I don't crave it. I figure that cutting down on meat consumption this much still helps animals and the environment, since some people consumed pounds of meat every day.

Limit your meat consumption now, and wait for cultured meat to be available in stores.

watch out for symptoms of an AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm). normally occurs in older or middle aged men with tearing back pain and heart attack like symptoms. also if you don't experience chest pain shoulder pain and diarrhea and even left pinky pain are also common symptoms.

Then eat them and go back to being a vegetarian.

Being a vegetarian means if you break your diet, you can never be a vegetarian again?

>cholesterol disorder
What caused that? Was it something genetic or a result of diet and lifestyle?

I feel it's okay to eat fish and chicken OP. It's on the same level as aborting a fetus in my eyes

>What caused that? Was it something genetic or a result of diet and lifestyle?

guess it's genetic. i'm just a greasy mf'er. even the last couple of years with my diet low in fat, sugar and carbs and lean protein with little beef, my cholesterol is still pretty high.

PM me tits i'll send you wings

>low car
Why not up the carbs (i.e. whole wheat pasta and corn) since your body runs on carbs. You probably can't repair the damage cause you have no energy and your brain needs complex carbs to function

amino acids are glucogenic and complex carbs aren't directly necessary for the brain to function. it just consumes glucose.

Yeah I've heard that most problems like that are caused by genetic issues. That sucks user.

Do you exercise? And I don't mean lifting, but walking/running/swimming.