How can I make my chocolate milk more thirst-quenching? I usually drink about a half gallon a day...

How can I make my chocolate milk more thirst-quenching? I usually drink about a half gallon a day, but it only serves to satisfy my flavor needs. If I'm thirsty and drink a few cups of chocolate milk I'm still thirsty and need to get some water afterwards. Is there anyway to make my chocolate milk more satisfying in this regard?

drink water

I usually have my dessert with a side of ice water.

mix with water

dash of salt activates the chocolate.

I would recommend adding some bleach before drinking it. In fact leave the chocolate milk away.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Add some coke to the bottle and shake

I once said the same thing to a chick in a night club.

You're an unfunny faggot.

I disagree

if yo'ur looking for a thirst quench get gatorade

Half a gallon of chocolate milk is a lot of fucking sugar. Probably why you're still so thirsty afterwards, stop before you get diabetes.

The sugar makes you thirstier user. You'd be better of drinking water to quench the thirst and have chocolate milk of you're craving something sweet.

Fuck, sorry bro.

chase it with a glass of regular milk, then chase that with a glass of Gatorade.

Have you ever read the nutrition panel on the side of a flavoured milk product?

It's a fuck ton of sugar and a decent amount of fat .

I suggest you drink mostly water and have a chocolate milk as a treat once a week.

>half a gallon a day
How? What is your age,weight,height?

/thread

Mix it 50/50 with minttu

Why would you be drinking so much chocolate milk to begin with, are you a skeleton or just a whale?

>satisfy my flavor needs.

Add rum

You went to a nightclub that has both chocolate milk and coke?

Hey bub, you gotta mix your chocolate milk with some fekkin Alan's dude. It's fekkin' great.

find a lower-sugar version. carbs make you thirsty.

>Half a gallon of chocolate milk a day

Dude are you doing GOMAD?

Put mummy milk in it you little faggot

>fell for the gomad meme

>fell for the "fell for the _____ meme" meme

Drink chocolate milk first, then ice water. There's literally no way to make chocolate milk thirst quenching, it's the nature of the drink to not be. If you make it yourself, try using less chocolate.

>fell for the "fell for the "fell for the _____ meme" meme" meme

Put the water in the chocolate milk.

Strawberry milk >>>>>>> Chocolate

> I usually drink about a half gallon a day

jesus christ I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're doing a hell of a good job already you fat piece of filth.

Diabetes makes you thirsty.

>muh flavor needs

almond