Name a better sub joint, you can't. Mike's makes the best subs with the freshest ingreds. Prove me wrong...

Name a better sub joint, you can't. Mike's makes the best subs with the freshest ingreds. Prove me wrong. Go grab a sub from subway and a sub from Jersey Mike's and your subway sub will be in the trash within seconds. Same goes for Jimmy Johns, yes they have a good italian sub but it's nothing compared to the italians at Mikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3IDeZEDOy8
youtube.com/watch?v=rdd1NkTJFcM&list=PLj3Hs9lXCgVMjirbMA3vQKaYeaPiI6_vf&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The other shills are craftier than you.
You just come across too heavy.

Nothing to be said about your post, JM's still reigns supreme. It's almost like you have never had it.

Doughboy's in South Boston

really?
even flyover states have independent sub shops?
wtf?
really, wtf?
sure smells like a flyover fuck shit posting here...

maybe it's just summer

>he lives in a state without a jersey mikes

naw op is a little bitch ho

and one day, gods willing, so shall we all

Subway is good but it tastes like a 12 year old.

Gotta represent with DeBella's.

They're actually based out of New Jersey.

Four different sandwiches that give you bowel cancer?

More mayo, white boy?

If I want a quick cold sub I just go to Wawa anymore

Fuck Jersey Mike's. They're a shittier version of Lenny's. Fucking nasty ass subs pushed the only Lenny's out of my state. Fuck that trash place.

I'm in Australia and a Jersey mike's has just opened down the road from me, I haven't been there yet, seems like a bit of a meme sandwich.

don't go in there unless you like orange skinned guidos roid raging all over the place

if you do, though, that place is the TITS

youtu.be/T3IDeZEDOy8

Penn station

Potbelly is by far the best chain
Jersey Mikes is fine though

Publix

Jersey Mikes barely even has a presence in flyover, its a coastie chain through and through

Primos hoagies no contest

WaWa

WEGMANS

This motherfucker right here. Blows Gizzy Mikes out of the water.

Lee's Hoagie House in PA and NJ is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.Even though it's considered a chain every restaurant has a nice local family feel to it.Just a couple of chars and tables with a rack of tastycakes and herrs chips.

JM's suuuuuuuuuuucks.I got that big khalua cheesesteak from there.Absolutely disgusting.Literally Jalepenos:the sandwich.There were more peppers than there was steak in it.Got 5 bites in and threw that shit out.I had indigestion for the rest of the night.Tums couldn't even help me after eating what was basically 3 handfuls of jalepenos and cheese.

I live in Jersey now and that shit is fucking awful.I hate NJ so anything labeled "classic jersey" or anything jersey at all has "shitty greasy overcooked douche italian" written all over it.New jerseys only culture is no culture.All of the good shit we get here is from Pennsylvania.

Jersey Mike's is too...wet. Their subs are sloppy with oil and vinegar.

Frankly, I'll just go to a local deli.

I get mine MIke's way without the oil, because why would you put oil on a sub anyway.

There cheese steaks blow the rest out of the water, especially the big kahanuka

This guy is right. If you're going to get a sandwich at a shitty chain place at least get it at the best shitty chain place.

You fucking what

subway. theyre way more successful that this place i've never heard of here in the adirondacks.

restaurants are a business. the most successful are the best ones.

PRES 2020
-----------------
If you help support my election, I will give free duct tape!

Subway stock is constantly going down, has been for years. Especially after they got caught diddling children.

Surely you don't want to support such an organization.

Wawa blows other chains out of the water. Only a good mom and pop place that really gives a shit can take them down.

Mike here from Jersey Mike's, I will support you, please send the case of duct tabe to your local Jersey Mike's good fella

wawa is shit and you know it. They will soon not exist. 7-11 is upping their game recently hard core and they will buy out wawa soon.

But that has nothing to do with food quality and everything to do with corporate power. Reduce things to the food game alone and Wawa blows out 7-11 and Jersey Mike's handily. The economic models are another matter entirely. Just remember that similar economics are the reason vast parts of this country can't tell the difference between good and mediocre food. Not that anything Wawa has is great, but when you tone those shades of grey between shit and bretty gut you end up with a generation of folks who doubt whether great even exists.

You silly girl. Wawa has terrible subs and this jazz will show you, Jazz is #1 form of music in Korea (North):
youtube.com/watch?v=rdd1NkTJFcM&list=PLj3Hs9lXCgVMjirbMA3vQKaYeaPiI6_vf&index=11

Publix

Canada is like Australia, your food and land doesn't matter little boy.

>Gimmick trip
What is this leddit?

>He can't even get trips

Of course the correct response is ignored

What's near by them? I don't often find myself in Southie other than for St Paddy's.

I know right? No one's said word one about Penn Station...

Go fuck off.

Why does Buffalo have the best food?

I live in god damn lincoln nebraska and there's at least two in my city.

#9 mike's way no tomato chipotle mayo light oil and vinegar master god damn race

Do you feel bad everyday that Omaha is better than your city in every regard?

slicing grey meat in front of me doesn't make it any fresher or better, it just makes it take a lot longer to get the fucking sandwich.

>hand dipped cream shakes
LOL please get out.

as opposed to pre sliced meat that has been sitting out for hours and hours? You're off your rocker lad.

Omaha has way too many people and the crime up there is astronomically higher. I'm up there a lot and the people there are all awful drivers too; fuck dodge street.

It's nice for visiting but I wouldn't live there

Crime is only a problem north of Fort. Stay in the civilized city and it's a-ok. Also learn to drive you country bumpkin.

Penn Station > Jersey Mikes = Publix > Firehouse > Quiznos > Jimmy Johns > Subway

they literally found a dead teenager yesterday morning in west o and that's supposed to be "civilized" part of town.

Nobody in your city uses blinkers and half the people decide to turn a y-turn in the middle of the street, bunch of loonies

Omaha is still a really great place to take qts on dates though

>they literally found a dead teenager yesterday morning in west o and that's supposed to be "civilized" part of town.

That was about 2 blocks from my house, cops giving me grief since I was taking out lots of trash that day.

Which to be on topic, there's a Which Wich and a Jimmy Johns in walking distance and I'll take the Which Wich any day.

did you do it bro

I'm on to you FBI.

But I'm not that disgruntled. Yet.

Mike's has the best philly's and turkey sandwiches, I order mine "Mike's way minus the oil"

A place that has a handful of locations around the area called Snarfs is way better. A jersey Mikes opened up next to where I work and the free sub I got wasn't anything to get super excited about.

my roommate just brought some subs back from jersey mikes cause his workplace had a food spread out for the day
shittiest fucking sub i've ever had i'd rather go to subway

anyone from southern new england and can comment on Nardelli's?

also I believe Wawa should be mentioned

I've always wanted to try this place but there's always a big scary old bearded man sitting out in the front whenever I walk by so I haven't yet

I live in the Downriver Detroit area. There is a submarine shop on every corner, it seems like. Plenty of choices. I do not recall the last time I went to a chain spot. No sense in it.

It seems super biased though.

>the bread wraps all the way around the contents

Looking at the pic that's a straight up lie, The cross section of it is shaped like a literal C of bread with meat falling out. The Giacomo's looks best on that metric and he doesn't mention it. I won't say it's not a good sub since I've never had it and it does look fucking good, but this doesn't seem like a comparison so much as an ad.

I work at jersey mike's subs. AMA

Joey's makes a pretty good sub, though Rickies in on Greenfield in Dearborn will knock your socks off

>Name a better sub joint
Literally any mom and pop italian place.

How many customers can you jerk off at the same time while still retaining a smile?

when did they get caught diddling children? you mean jared?

CAME HERE TO POST THIS
had debella's last night. super based

>nobody mentioning how expensive it is

sorry i cant spend 9$ on a half a sandwich

That's crazy. Wawa food is FAR better than anything 7-11 can do. I've never seen a wawa that wasn't super busy and successful.

I had high hopes for Jersey Mikes, but it was mediocre.
I prefer Seminole Subs.

Yea Wawa destroys the junk food that 7-11 offers. 7-11 in Japan is much better than the US chains but even there Family Mart has better offerings.

I prefer the local small sub places around where I grew up in New Jersey. Mike's is pretty good, but it can't compete.
It's way better than Subway, which is the only other sandwich shop where I live now.