Pourable Pizza

What does Veeky Forums think of pourable pizza dough?
youtube.com/watch?v=hMvUZ9jkvJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFvIs7MjUHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this come in 'go 'za form?

You could try, but you're probably incompetent as all you do every day is go around forcing memes on Veeky Forums.

It seems like unnecessary extra work to me. It's just not so hard to make regular dough.

wow so hostile

It looks pretty easy. It's like mixing cake batter.

Fucking REKT!

Jeffrey, stop posting on CK, me and yo ur father are waiting for you at the dinner table for breakfast.

pizza should be on a bread-like yeast dough. I agree with

fine jeez

Kill yourself faggot

ok.

Seriously though, you're a fucking faggot

Pizza dough was like the second thing I learned to make. First was simple cookies.

I hate that fuck's tone, he sounds like a nu-male

And you're a faggot frogposter so what's the problem?

dumb frogposter

nu-male status: triggered

>hmm this could be good
>food wishes music starts playing
drippity dropped

And you're still a dumb faggot who adds nothing to the discussion

Too many fucking memers on Veeky Forums now.

nor do you

Honestly that pizza dough is useless if you can't make a good 'go style 'za. Pic related, a tasty 'go'za I cooked up last week.

Food Wishes is great.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen on his channel. He's either trolling, or desperate for ideas. Maybe he was drunk.

The video implies he's just experimenting. For something he's never done it seems to at least be edible.

he's got a couple less than great recipes but yeah, you can tell he's either experimenting or I suspect he got a bunch of requests from soccer moms for a pizza dough like this. maybe not tho idk.

I do love me some chef john regardless. he taught me a lot about technique, and I understand why people go to culinary school more now too. I've only cooked a few of his recipes but like I said, just the techniques he teaches definitely kicked my cooking up a notch.

Hahaha epic meme for the win XD

Did you not see the recipe of his where he makes pasta dough then shallow fries it?

Thanks, I can finally rest easy now that I have my (you).

omfg bro im literally dying r/n lmfaooo

im so done literally just done rofl omg

I know right

the worst one i saw was the tortilla scramble thing
iirc the entire idea of that dish was to incorporate whole wheat tortillas into his diet

this is useless crud. you can't "pour" a go za. that isn't chicago style. you craft a go za, Very Carefully

I use it all the time

What? Pls link the video.

That pizza looks fucking good I don't give a FUCK what Veeky Forums says

This guy doesn't know how to talk, he puts an obnoxious inflection on every sentence he says

You have the anchovies going in the wrong direction

GO ZA
HAHA
GOOOOOO ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xDDDDDDD

OOOOOOAAAAOOAAAAA GO ZA WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AOOA GO ZA WROAAAAURGH GO ZAAAA

>RLM music
>that voice

it's almost like a parody

Looks good honestly. I doubt you would notice a difference between it and a normal thin pizza.

It's just an experiment. Dude has put out so many videos it's kind of expected not every one is gonna be a new fancy recipe.

The guy has a Julia Child-esque voice and the crust is way too much labor to make. I also thought that it would be better to pour the batter into a hot cast iron to build better crust and not absorb so much oil

What is wrong with normal dough ?

Fuck.

I'm Tom Bodett for Motel 6, and we'll leave the light on for you

>that horrible flatness
I like my pizza dough thick.

Good one. I laughed.

Yeah, he's still spending an hour or two letting the yeast/pancake batter ferment.

Why not just put regular pizza dough in a cast iron or even nonstick pan, pop a few bubbles a few hours later after a second rise, and build the pie on top of that?

you should find a decent thin crust. I definitely prefer a thicker crust too but a good thin crust where it's actually crispy is awesome occasionally.

This was probably a way to bypass the kneading and rolling out parts of making pizza dough which are the worst parts.

Holy shit this motherfucker has the worst voice tonality i've ever heard in my life. All of his sentences end with an identical, annoying, improper tone. Someone please fucking tell him to fix it holy shit.

because what pizza need is another way to soak it in oil

He's done worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFvIs7MjUHA

This is by far his worst recipe, a nasty barbecue sauce with TWO cups of mayonnaise

The fuck is up with the way that guy talks?

Like the second to last word he says is higher pitched than the whole sentence, every time.

Every video.

Wtf, for some reason this irks me.

John is good cook but he isn't a great one. A ton of his stuff comes out looking average. Not sure why Veeky Forums worships him

That's what white bbq sauce is. Just because it isn't appealing to you doesn't mean he fucked it up

shitty post and image.jpg
who would have thought?

I can't fucking stand the way that guy talks.

wtf everything he says he articulates like the final lines in a long wedding speech
>and without further ado
>what we all came here for
>I know you’re as excited as I am
>…

dayum that's some next-level go'za.

We just want to suck his cock and spit the spooge straight down your throat, and don't pretend you don't want that to happen.

it's called showmanship, faggot

>olive oil
>at 500 F

Few oils are appropriate for that temperature. Avocado oil being one of them. You can probably get away with refined coconut oil at 500 degrees, because of its high saturated fat profile making it stable and less likely to burn becoming carcinogenic.

>its ok pajeet just learn to talk one sentence at a time and nobody will notticeyou arent american

this is how non native speakers are taught to speak so they dont have to stop and figure out pronunciation mid sentence
except you are supposed to keep practicing like that until you are fully fluent

Holy shit what is wrong with his inflection? every second to last word is upward then back down. Can't listen to this retard speak