I heard they are about to announce a new fork very soon and there is chatter about getting added to Bittrex and Binance

I heard they are about to announce a new fork very soon and there is chatter about getting added to Bittrex and Binance.

Man this is perfect. Been averaging down my entry price. Holding 80k act now, ill dump when it hits 2$ which will be mid2018
believe it or not, there’s a lot of shit going on for act. Insider here

another p'n'd ?

bump

Shhhh
I'm accumulating faggot

Every fucking time baka.

Good thing everyone is busy buying link.

No, not at all. I could see this coin easily getting to $6-$8 by eoy even with piss poor western marketing, which they are addressing.

With this coins total supply I just wanna see it hit $1 in a year. Some really smart developers at another American coin told me about it. Am I doing good keeping half my coins on the browser wallet and half on ku coin?
>when ACT hits $10

shame they have a shit procudt

>written in gula
>shit tier chink uni devs
>wallet cant load peers
>worthless fork drops

There are actual good ching chong products out there HPB, ELA NAS and more. Achain inst in that list.

You have to get in now. I'm not joking. This is a project that people have been toiling away on for 3 to 4 years. The developers are the best in the country. This is a classic example of genius engineers being brain dead in terms of marketing. But rest assured, when the new Oxford Unibersity marketing hires get their hands on Cui's project, people will know how extreme the gaychain is. They have built it, and the fomo will come.

it already hit $1.15

may you forever hold your bags. amen.

The way the fork distribution will work is related to your time holding the coin and total amount held. I would suggest using their wallet. I believe they will be releasing a paper very soon which will explain this much better, but nonetheless I just have mine on their wallet.

>basically saying buying NEO at 4$ is a bad investment

Kek.

i owned achain, ive done the research, its utter wank compared to whats coming out of china.

You actually got it working? I found that between 138,000 - present it glitches, is slow as fuck & stopped working all together around 152,000. Around the time of their first fork. Its still not fixed. Despite having an 'army' of dev students.

What's the dank shit coming out of China

You still saying that in won't 4x within a few months time... AT LEAST?

Yes, it worked fine for me. I fired it up and let it run for about a day and it synced just fine. Have you maybe stopped the program and any processes and tried again?

Look....they have a working Blockchain that is rather innovative and seems to have been bought into by the folks in China. To think the price will not reflect this even without great to good marketing is deluded.

I've mentioned three mongoloid. Im fairly confident that Achain will hit $5 eventually, but opportunity cost. You can make loads more elsewhere. I sold in the 0.90s and I have no plans to get back in, ever.

This guy gets it. ACT may have thigns going for it, but its unimportant, non revolutionary. Name me one thing this shit coin does that no other does.

There is no way they're coming close in terms of roi.

OK, im disregarding your opinion now.

Sure you could buy this chink coin and get x10 at most at the end of the year.

Or you could get an x10 in a month with pic related. Check out the thread we currently have going about it, and don't listen to the paid fudders. This one is gold

The scaling issue with ACT is innovative imo. I fire up a project on the ACT chain. It takes off and becomes rather large. To reduce any slowness I as the business fork off, but can still communicate with the main chain and all other chains that forked off. That is a rather high level analogy, but it should get its point across.

>You actually got it working? I found that between 138,000 - present it glitches, is slow as fuck & stopped working all together around 152,000. Around the time of their first fork. Its still not fixed. Despite having an 'army' of dev students.

What the fuck are you even talking about??

>i owned achain, ive done the research, its utter wank compared to whats coming out of china.
What are you talking about?

>but opportunity cost. You can make loads more elsewhere.
What do you suggest?

>>
>ACT may have thigns going for it, but its unimportant, non revolutionary. Name me one thing this shit coin does that no other does.
Well, if you use their chain, you get your own side-chain of Achain. No one else can do that. Not revolutionary, but is a solid solution to scalability problems.

Still delusional. Get dumped on pajeet. LMAO THEIR 350 MILLION CIRC SUPPLY READ THE WHITEPAPER NOT HYPE

Answer me faggot

Definitely my most comfy hold. It's like buying NEO at $5 and already knowing that it'll reach $200 at the minimum. The fact that it isn't incessantly shilled on Veeky Forums is also a great indicator.